ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Natural Born Killas

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Re: PG: Natural Born Killas 

Post#661 » by spree2kawhi » Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 pm

BKlutch wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:
BKlutch wrote:I dislike them so much I listen to Monica & Co. on the radio and turn off the audio. They're awaful - dissing a whole city from their own ignorance.

Pardon my ignorance but do you just mute the TV and have the radio on or this there a whole other process?

Just mute the TV and listen to the radio. It's the only way, but the game is so much better (if a little bit out of sync). Fortunately, we're getting Breen, Reddick (and, sadly, Doris) tonight on ESPN. Breen should be a gem again.

Doris is the worst and I don’t even know why. Jackson used to be very bad too because he was always wrong. How do you do that? Always being wrong is quite the accomplishment.
Guano
RealGM
And1: 42,993

Post#662 » by Guano » Fri May 10, 2024 5:10 pm

spree2kawhi wrote:
Guano wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Not at all. He had a nightmare round 1. Shooting just 36% from the field with awful defense. Nice to see him step it up lately though.

Last two games he played solid defense on Maxey. Especially the close out game.

Donte is a quality starting guard. No need to sell the farm for another smallish scoring guard, but if we could get Bridges, our depth would be off the charts. Go after a legitimate floor-spacing big instead.

A) small ball with DDV

Brunson
Donte
Bridges
OG
KAT/AD/Laurie/…

B) big lineup with Bridges at 2-guard

Brunson
Bridges
OG
KAT/AD/Laurie/Randle
Hartenstein

You win it all that way.

We could use another creator. Offense goes to sht when Brunson sits
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,557

Post#663 » by Zenzibar » Fri May 10, 2024 5:11 pm

F N 11 wrote:
Zenzibar wrote:Just wow, the TNT crew, Kenny and Chuck can't give the Nova Knicks any fkn credit.

Oh well.

Let’s hope the rumors about nba on nbc coming back is true.

Main stream media? It'll probably be worse.
Stop All Genocides
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,405

Post#664 » by Clyde_Style » Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 pm

spree2kawhi wrote:
BKlutch wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:
Pardon my ignorance but do you just mute the TV and have the radio on or this there a whole other process?

Just mute the TV and listen to the radio. It's the only way, but the game is so much better (if a little bit out of sync). Fortunately, we're getting Breen, Reddick (and, sadly, Doris) tonight on ESPN. Breen should be a gem again.

Doris is the worst and I don’t even know why. Jackson used to be very bad too because he was always wrong. How do you do that? Always being wrong is quite the accomplishment.

So what is Mark Jackson up to these days?

Preaching to Fentanyl addicts in Missouri?
ImageImageImage
spree2kawhi
RealGM
And1: 3,933

Post#665 » by spree2kawhi » Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
spree2kawhi wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Just mute the TV and listen to the radio. It's the only way, but the game is so much better (if a little bit out of sync). Fortunately, we're getting Breen, Reddick (and, sadly, Doris) tonight on ESPN. Breen should be a gem again.

Who knows, maybe chillin’ with them.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 83,027

Post#666 » by thebuzzardman » Fri May 10, 2024 6:30 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
spree2kawhi wrote:
BKlutch wrote:Just mute the TV and listen to the radio. It's the only way, but the game is so much better (if a little bit out of sync). Fortunately, we're getting Breen, Reddick (and, sadly, Doris) tonight on ESPN. Breen should be a gem again.

I heard rumor addicts in Missouri are requesting that no one revive them with Narcan if Mark Jackson is around, as it's better to just be dead.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,405

Post#667 » by Clyde_Style » Fri May 10, 2024 6:38 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
spree2kawhi wrote:Doris is the worst and I don’t even know why. Jackson used to be very bad too because he was always wrong. How do you do that? Always being wrong is quite the accomplishment.

I heard rumor addicts in Missouri are requesting that no one revive them with Narcan if Mark Jackson is around, as it's better to just be dead.

Yeah man, it's getting ugly out there in the back alleys of St. Louis with Preacher Jackson ambulance chasing OD victims.

Word is he's first on the scene spreading holy water on their lifeless bodies chanting repent! and lecturing how they're never going to amount to anything with bad habits like that. The EMTs are so sick of his BS they tase Mark because he keeps getting in the way
ImageImageImage

Return to New York Knicks