ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Diddy is officially done. Video released!!!!

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

Ewings2ndcousin
Sixth Man
And1: 1,056

Re: OT: Diddy is officially done. Video released!!!! 

Post#21 » by Ewings2ndcousin » Fri May 17, 2024 9:36 pm

Read on Twitter
Guano
RealGM
And1: 43,051

Post#22 » by Guano » Fri May 17, 2024 9:40 pm

Loaded_Hollows wrote:This serves as a good lesson.

THESE are the men women go after lol. You know she’s had tons of interest from good hearted average dudes all her life. But she wanted the man with fame, status, and lots of money.

Then when they get mistreated, they want the pity and rescuing from the good average men.

incels
: a person (usually a man) who regards himself or herself as being involuntarily celibate and typically expresses extreme resentment and hostility toward those who are sexually active
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Loaded_Hollows
Veteran
And1: 3,716

Post#23 » by Loaded_Hollows » Fri May 17, 2024 9:42 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:

THESE are the men women go after lol. You know she’s had tons of interest from good hearted average dudes all her life. But she wanted the man with fame, status, and lots of money.

Then when they get mistreated, they want the pity and rescuing from the good average men.

You're shaming her for what he did to her. That's not cool.

You have zero idea how their relationship started. Predators may be very courteous and charming on the outset and she may have believed he was good for her. Not saying that is the case, but we just don't know.

Stop blaming women for being with the men who have beaten them. Yes, maybe they should have walked out on the relationship, but mind control, intimidation and fear are ways women are kept bound to the man who abuses them.

When you watch that video, it is quite simple to understand she was probably fearful for her life. Leaving can be hard under those circumstances.

I’m actually not. What he did has nothing to do with her actions. Those are 2 separate things. He can be a piece of crap AND she can be a gold digger. 2 things can be true at once.
Loaded_Hollows
Veteran

Post#24 » by Loaded_Hollows » Fri May 17, 2024 9:43 pm

Guano wrote:

incels
: any man that disagrees with the notion that
women should have zero accountability

Fixed. :noway:
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,479

Post#25 » by Clyde_Style » Fri May 17, 2024 9:45 pm

Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

You have zero idea how their relationship started. Predators may be very courteous and charming on the outset and she may have believed he was good for her. Not saying that is the case, but we just don't know.

Stop blaming women for being with the men who have beaten them. Yes, maybe they should have walked out on the relationship, but mind control, intimidation and fear are ways women are kept bound to the man who abuses them.

When you watch that video, it is quite simple to understand she was probably fearful for her life. Leaving can be hard under those circumstances.

I’m actually not. What he did has nothing to do with her actions. Those are 2 separate things. He can be a piece of crap AND she can be a gold digger. 2 things can be true at once.

Why would your default assumption be someone is a gold digger after watching that video?
ImageImageImage
Guano
RealGM

Post#26 » by Guano » Fri May 17, 2024 9:46 pm

Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Guano wrote:

incels

I always find you dorks fascinating. Not at all embarrassed to tell the world you can't pull. And loud as hell about it too.
Loaded_Hollows
Veteran

Post#27 » by Loaded_Hollows » Fri May 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Guano wrote:
Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Guano wrote:
incels

I always find you dorks fascinating. Not at all embarrassed to tell the world you can't pull. And loud as hell about it too.

The insults just make you look like a toddler that’s angry they can’t properly reason out their argument lol. Why would you think someone on the internet cares about what a simp thinks? Stop being silly. Move along :lol:
Loaded_Hollows
Veteran

Post#28 » by Loaded_Hollows » Fri May 17, 2024 10:02 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Why would your default assumption be someone is a gold digger after watching that video?

Not just the video. I’m talking about the totality of the circumstances. Who Diddy is, the rumors about him we’ve all heard for years. The other allegations she’s made against him that don’t make sense (like being forced to have sex with strange men while he watched), her staying with him for years etc.

Just my opinion. It’s ok if others disagree. I get it.
HighRyzer83
RealGM
And1: 4,593

Post#29 » by HighRyzer83 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:25 pm

To be fair there's just as many poor scumbags as there are rich scumbags, maybe moreso. Parents must do better in raising their daughters. Looks like she settled down with a good man now, but where was the dad when she was dating that lowlife?
Guano
RealGM

Post#30 » by Guano » Fri May 17, 2024 10:32 pm

Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Guano wrote:
Loaded_Hollows wrote:

The insults just make you look like a toddler that’s angry they can’t properly reason out their argument lol. Why would you think someone on the internet cares about what a simp thinks? Stop being silly. Move along :lol:

There is no purpose to try reasoning with an idiot. Much more fun to make fun of them or ignore them.
Iron Mantis
RealGM
And1: 19,352

Post#31 » by Iron Mantis » Fri May 17, 2024 10:35 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:Ummm...this is a video from a settled lawsuit with his ex girlfriend. What's up with the real accusations about sex trafficking and sexual abuse? This may hurt his reputation but, he's not done as a result of this. He's a piece of trash though for sure. The ONLY thing I ever really liked from him was his role in Get Him to the Greek. He was always a coattail riding bytch.

Court of public opinion is more powerful than you think.
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 38,296

Post#32 » by MrDollarBills » Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 pm

I disagree. Money, wants, needs, none of that matters when it comes to abuse. There are women in dirt poor areas who get their heads knocked in by dudes who are living in poverty just the same. The person at fault is the abuser. No one deserves to be beaten up like that. I would want to kill him if that was my sister.

Also, people dating pieces of sh*t isn't exclusive to women. Men will crawl through glass shards to "fix" or "save" a woman who is an awful person. Toxic pussy, toxic dick, whatever always attracts people. It's a tale as old as time. Doesn't mean that the person on the wrong end of their bullsh*t deserves to be beaten or abused.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#33 » by MrDollarBills » Fri May 17, 2024 11:35 pm

HighRyzer83 wrote:

To be fair there's just as many poor scumbags as there are rich scumbags, maybe moreso. Parents must do better in raising their daughters. Looks like she settled down with a good man now, but where was the dad when she was dating that lowlife?

It doesn't honestly matter where her father is. No one should be beating anyone in a relationship.

I'm not a parent, but i can imagine it's very hard to dictate who your child falls in love with regardless of how you raised them. I've dealt with women who are definitely not the kind of woman my mother would approve of :lol: :-?

Honestly, parents need to do a better job in raising their sons as well because Puffy is out here giving little girls Bill Cosby cocktails, raping them, and beating up women. He's not the only one.

Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,732

Post#34 » by Meat » Fri May 17, 2024 11:37 pm

Loaded_Hollows wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Loaded_Hollows wrote:I’m actually not. What he did has nothing to do with her actions. Those are 2 separate things. He can be a piece of crap AND she can be a gold digger. 2 things can be true at once.

Not just the video. I’m talking about the totality of the circumstances. Who Diddy is, the rumors about him we’ve all heard for years. The other allegations she’s made against him that don’t make sense (like being forced to have sex with strange men while he watched), her staying with him for years etc.

Just my opinion. It’s ok if others disagree. I get it.

God I hate it here
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#35 » by MrDollarBills » Fri May 17, 2024 11:37 pm

Iron Mantis wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:Ummm...this is a video from a settled lawsuit with his ex girlfriend. What's up with the real accusations about sex trafficking and sexual abuse? This may hurt his reputation but, he's not done as a result of this. He's a piece of trash though for sure. The ONLY thing I ever really liked from him was his role in Get Him to the Greek. He was always a coattail riding bytch.

Unfortunately it doesn't matter until charges are brought against him. It's been almost a decade since he beat her ass and he's a free man.

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 10,326

Post#36 » by Stannis » Sat May 18, 2024 12:00 am

#NiceGuy
Free Palestine
TerrenceClarke
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,241

Post#37 » by TerrenceClarke » Sat May 18, 2024 12:00 am

MrDollarBills wrote:
Iron Mantis wrote:

Unfortunately it doesn't matter until charges are brought against him. It's been almost a decade since he beat her ass and he's a free man.

Not true.

Diddy is done. He don’t have to do a day of Jail and he still cooked.

What he valued most was his image and he will never be able recover from this.

The black community has basically kicked him to the curb.

He can go to jail and be released one day.

He will never be respected by black people again.

That will last forever.

All Diddy had was his legacy left, and he destroyed it.

Public opinion is very large here. Larger than the legal system.
Memphis Grizzlies AKA Wing Stop
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 10,326

Post#38 » by Stannis » Sat May 18, 2024 12:02 am

IB4TL
Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks