ImageImageImageImageImage

UFC Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell (video)

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

UFC Wanderlei Silva vs Chuck Liddell (video) 

Post#1 » by Big C » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:02 am

Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#2 » by Knicksfan20 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:19 am

that has go to be one of thegreatest fights i have ever seen. Was great from rounds 1-3.

My boy St. Pierre dominated Hughes as well...St. Pierre will get the title when whats his name comes off his back injury (matt somthing forget his last name)

saturday was full of great fights
Big C
RealGM
And1: 1

Post#3 » by Big C » Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:47 am

NYKnicksfan11 wrote:that has go to be one of thegreatest fights i have ever seen. Was great from rounds 1-3.

My boy St. Pierre dominated Hughes as well...St. Pierre will get the title when whats his name comes off his back injury (matt somthing forget his last name)

saturday was full of great fights

Agreed. Just when people thought UFC was going to fall off.
Jemini80
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by Jemini80 » Fri Jan 4, 2008 7:19 am

who thought the UFC was going to fall off?

The only chance they will fall off is if they continue playing constant hardball with their fighters.

Oh btw, chuck liddell fought not too lose and held that fight back from what it really should have been. It should have took place in Pride, and it should have happened 3 years ago where there are real rules for a fight, you can't handcuff half of Silva's skillset and then call it a great win for Chuck.

hopefully this will get people to stop calling that sloppy joke of a fight that was Griffin/Bonner the best fight in UFC history, even though that should go to pulver/Penn I or Trigg/Hughes II.

congrats on the win to chuck, but the takedowns and him consistantly looking at the clock in the 2nd and 3rd round show all I need to know about Chuck and how he talks a big game but in the twilight of his career is only concerned with winning.

But nothing i will say will change the fact that everyone who watches MMA now basically started from 2004 on which means they think Chuck is god and think it is great that he has KO'd grapplers and hasn't beaten a top striker until now and was far from impressive in this fight.

oh btw Machida and Rampage needs to happen, they are the 2 best fighters at 205 BY FAR, even though Machida belongs at 185.

Chuck is a joke and i hope he fights Rampage for a 3rd time and I hope there is a slow stoppage like in the first fight so Rampage **** kills him so everyone can realize that Chuck is barely top 7 LHW in the world.

if you have never seen their first fight, I urge you to find a way to see it and then realize what Chuck really is and realize he is the same fighter he has always been and rampage is half the fighter then that he is now.

Return to New York Knicks