ImageImageImageImageImage

You can tell in that last play of the game that..

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

biiqydanz
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

You can tell in that last play of the game that.. 

Post#1 » by biiqydanz » Sat Jan 5, 2008 3:50 am

we didnt want to win this game..

crawford drives in a crowd to cut the lead down to 1 with a shot he just threw up and hoped he got fouled?

with that much time left on the clock your supposed to have a better option.. maybe shoot a 3 to tie the game would help

also.. they had like 20 seconds left in the game and after crawford lost the ball or got fouled.. he was waiving his hands complaning about the call rather than fouling immediately.. enough said..
HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,894

Post#2 » by HEZI » Sat Jan 5, 2008 3:58 am

The sooner everybody realizes we suck the better they will be. I havent watched a Knicks game in over a month now, I refuse to watch that pathetic excuse for a team. My life is so much better that I dont watch them. Until Isiah is gone and until eveybody, other than 3 guys, are removed, I dont want to watch that garbage anymore. My family doesnt desrve my crankyness, my girfriend doesnt deserve me getting angry at her because of them, Im done with that shyt. Just realize we are horrible and we wont be good ever until this bad disease is gone. Isiah, Marbury, Crawford, Curry, Randolph, QRich, James, Nate, Jeffries, those guys need to be gone. We need a fresh start and for the first time I have given up on the Knicks. F*ck that organization and f*ck James Dolan. Im just hoping and praying for a high lotto pick, its the only thing I look forward to this year.
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards

Return to New York Knicks