ImageImageImageImageImage

LeBron is going to try to outshine Kobe, we just know it

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

albert
Veteran
And1: 45

Re: LeBron is going to try to outshine Kobe, we just know it 

Post#21 » by albert » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:43 am

PrecociousNeoph wrote:
knicks742 wrote:
PrecociousNeoph wrote:assume the position

LOL

I mean, Cleveland has blown us out every game this season I dont even know whats going to happen wednesday. I am officially scared.

not me. i'm lubed up nice and slick, so i wont feel a thing.

My butthole's already taped open.
Rich2Hassan
RealGM
And1: 5,800

Post#22 » by Rich2Hassan » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:46 am

NYchris wrote:im already farting cum from kobe :(

:lol:
Heat President of TANK operations.
TDcraz5
Sixth Man
And1: 66

Post#23 » by TDcraz5 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:50 am

Q2N8 wrote:

:lol:

LOL :rofl:
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#24 » by PrecociousNeoph » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:55 am

roflwaffles
“Bye, Felicia.”
wambam78
Senior
And1: 0

Post#25 » by wambam78 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:58 am

In all seriousness, the team has to take this loss in stride, come out with some pride and a chip on their shoulder for Lebron and Co.

These guys already beat us twice. And they destroyed us both times. If this team has any pride and wants to make the playoffs you HAVE to stand up for yourself and not allow yourself to get embarrased at home AGAIN. Cleveland embarrased us twice, kobe just embarrased us. We always seem to beat cleveland at least once a season. They are 15-9 on the road so they are human away from their nest. I will repeat, if we have any pride and these guys have as much heart as they have shown over the past 10 games, there is no reason we can't come out and beat the cavaliers on wednesday.

End of story.

Go knicks
nycefnl
Pro Prospect
And1: 125

Post#26 » by nycefnl » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:59 am

Don't worry we have our answer to Kobe, King James and the Big 3: David Lee! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PrecociousNeoph
Head Coach
And1: 377

Post#27 » by PrecociousNeoph » Tue Feb 3, 2009 4:13 am

wambam78 wrote:In all seriousness, the team has to take this loss in stride, come out with some pride and a chip on their shoulder for Lebron and Co.

These guys already beat us twice. And they destroyed us both times. If this team has any pride and wants to make the playoffs you HAVE to stand up for yourself and not allow yourself to get embarrased at home AGAIN. Cleveland embarrased us twice, kobe just embarrased us. We always seem to beat cleveland at least once a season. They are 15-9 on the road so they are human away from their nest. I will repeat, if we have any pride and these guys have as much heart as they have shown over the past 10 games, there is no reason we can't come out and beat the cavaliers on wednesday.

End of story.

Go knicks

yea. they need to stay positive and look at it this way: we are overmatched at nearly every position, don't have a star while the lakers have 2, undersized, shot a bad % from 3pt range, and still kept the game close till the end. the worst thing they could do right now is hang their heads, esp chandler who seems to get down on himself. hard to do that though when half the crowd is cheering for the other team. security needs to throw these fools out on to 8th ave.
“Bye, Felicia.”
!nstinct
Starter
And1: 0

Post#28 » by !nstinct » Tue Feb 3, 2009 4:13 am

This is sad to see. I am used to the real Knicks fan who were not scared to tell Mj "f you and the Bulls" now we have people who bow to Kobe and LeBron, Wade and all that crap. The players, they not even taking a hard foul on Kobe or anybody who is going getting hot. I am not saying to do a flagrant foul to injure anybody, but a good foul to make the guy think twice about shooting or going inside. Oh well, this is what you get when you have a coach who doesnt know the defensive part of the game. We need to bring Jeff V. Gundy back.
infinite11285
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,777

Post#29 » by infinite11285 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 4:13 am

I have a bet going with my friends. They said that Kobe, Bron's, and Paul Pierce's combined point totals will exceed 140 pts. What do ya'll think?

LeBron said the Knicks don't play any defense and now Kobe drops 61! I expect your players come out twice as fired up just to A)Prove LeBron wrong and B)Atone for what Kobe just did.....with that said, I don't have my money on ya'll beating the Cavs....or the Celtics....sorry...
omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,816

Post#30 » by omerome » Tue Feb 3, 2009 4:25 am

infinite11285 wrote:I have a bet going with my friends. They said that Kobe, Bron's, and Paul Pierce's point combined point totals will exceed 140 pts. What do ya'll think?

LeBron said the Knicks don't play any defense and now Kobe drops 61! I expect your players come out twice as fired up just to A)Prove LeBron wrong and B)Atone for what Kobe just did.....with that said, I don't have my money on ya'll beating the Cavs....or the Celtics....sorry...

K.
TheBluest
Banned User
And1: 8
Location: Lottery Bound...Banned From UK 2-11-09 @ 12:30 am by Martin LOL!

Post#31 » by TheBluest » Tue Feb 3, 2009 5:44 am

Bron isn't like this but he has the ability to do something very special every time he steps foot on the floor. He won't approach the game trying to get 62pts but he might put out a ridiculous triple double.
DowJones
RealGM
And1: 6,862

Post#32 » by DowJones » Tue Feb 3, 2009 1:15 pm

No he won't. Kobe is about the stats...LeBron is about the W's. LeBron will gladly settle for a 22-6-7 performance if it means an easy win.
NYKnick87
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#33 » by NYKnick87 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 1:28 pm

DowJones wrote:No he won't. Kobe is about the stats...LeBron is about the W's. LeBron will gladly settle for a 22-6-7 performance if it means an easy win.

RIght...cause Kobe doesn't care about wins...
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#34 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 1:32 pm

DowJones wrote:No he won't. Kobe is about the stats...LeBron is about the W's. LeBron will gladly settle for a 22-6-7 performance if it means an easy win.

I think you need to learn how to utilize the green font.
NYC2BGI
Starter
And1: 1

Post#35 » by NYC2BGI » Tue Feb 3, 2009 1:40 pm

I agree that Wed. night could get ugly. LeBron also loves playing at MSG like Jordan did and Kobe does. We are witnessing the NBA's best all in one week. These guys have what we want for the Knicks, the true superstar. Expect LeBron to come out motivated to kill with Jay-Z, Beyonce and all of the other stars coming out to see him and not the Knicks.
rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

Post#36 » by rrosario35 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 2:23 pm

lol
Chants
"2k10 2k10 2k10 yay yay yay!!!"

I think Lebron Kobe & Pierce made a bet to see who could score the most points at MSG this week.
I think Kobe has already won... Screw bron bron
runnyc
RealGM
And1: 1,344

Post#37 » by runnyc » Tue Feb 3, 2009 2:55 pm

I expect to see a Hack-A-Bron defense... we won't see another 20-20 from the line tomorrow night, I guarantee you that! And maybe we'll see another Harrington horse-collar takedown on the King. And maybe Chill Will can mess with LBJ's head like Taz used to do, and swat a shot or two... or ten... into the stands. And maybe Ared can rattle the Chosen One with some length. And maybe Du-Du can do one of his patented flying tackles. And maybe Q can get into a shouting match with LeBroom. And maybe Nate can jump in front of LeBum like he did against Shaq. And maybe Lee can throw some elbows while battling LeBillionaire for rebounds. And maybe Titties can do the hand wave in front of Bron-Bron's face for a change. And maybe Gallo can hit a few stepback threes in LeCrybaby's face. Hmm, I think I covered the entire 9 man rotation. These are our keys to the win. :lol:
knicks742
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 22

Post#38 » by knicks742 » Tue Feb 3, 2009 3:05 pm

runnyc wrote:I expect to see a Hack-A-Bron defense... we won't see another 20-20 from the line tomorrow night, I guarantee you that! And maybe we'll see another Harrington horse-collar takedown on the King. And maybe Chill Will can mess with LBJ's head like Taz used to do, and swat a shot or two... or ten... into the stands. And maybe Ared can rattle the Chosen One with some length. And maybe Du-Du can do one of his patented flying tackles. And maybe Q can get into a shouting match with LeBroom. And maybe Nate can jump in front of LeBum like he did against Shaq. And maybe Lee can throw some elbows while battling LeBillionaire for rebounds. And maybe Titties can do the hand wave in front of Bron-Bron's face for a change. And maybe Gallo can hit a few stepback threes in LeCrybaby's face. Hmm, I think I covered the entire 9 man rotation. These are our keys to the win. :lol:

They key is to have Eddy sit on Lebron.

In other words, we are doomed.
Ito
General Manager
And1: 813

Post#39 » by Ito » Tue Feb 3, 2009 9:20 pm

expect Lebron to have something like 50 10 and 10..

and this is what we get for all the dream week hype
bringinhinkie
General Manager
And1: 930

Post#40 » by bringinhinkie » Tue Feb 3, 2009 9:45 pm

knicks win 103-94
lebron 37pts 9rebounds 6assists 2blocks 2 steals on <.500 fg shooting

kobe is so more advanced on offense than lebron atm.. the j, the moves, its not even close.. kobe scoring 60 looked so easy.. 36mins 61pts (imagine he played 45mins? ).. lebron doesn't have the j(yet) to put up 50 when he wants to like kobe.. this guy could easily avg 35 and go crazy like that one year and drop 50 like 4x ina row and 40+ what was it like 11 times ina row? bar none best player on the planet..

we actually have a better chance at winning if he tries to upstage kobe.. im praying we win so this tool can eat his words ripping the knicks d, yea we suck on d, but since when is lebron able to say who is good on d? last i checked he was a mediocre defender up until this season..

i will hate this clown until he dons the orange and blue, which he will regardless of what clowns on here on espn say, its inevitable

Return to New York Knicks