ImageImageImageImageImage

OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,124

Re: OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here! 

Post#41 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 pm

Guano wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Yeah Giddey has been heating up lately
Read on Twitter

I wouldn’t mind the Knicks trying to get him as a big guard to play next to Brunson since Giddey might be the odd man out of OKC.

3tohead all-time starting five

Josh Giddey
Raymond Felton
Carmelo Anthony
James Wiseman
Deandre Ayton

6th man Osman

guan0's all star team

steve blake
sasha vujaschit
evan f0urni3r
cody zeller
tyler zeller

bench:
pat bev
matthew delladova
b0jan f0urni3rovich
rik smits
shawn bradley
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,320

Re: OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here! 

Post#42 » by TheGreenArrow » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:56 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter
?t=PQ5-Z2jUDtBSb9hmOeB75Q&s=19

Read on Twitter
?t=l-3nAKVEGNZXaN7NRnW50A&s=19

it's starting to feel like all 3 should have never came back this year and they should have just accepted that it wasn't our year. instead we're trying to bring guys back for the playoffs which seems doomed to fail. randle was the one most likely to be re-injured and he isn't even back yet.

I’ve already did to be honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year has been all about establishing Brunson as that dude and we have done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything else is a wash tbh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,441

Post#43 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:56 pm

much like a bunch of people on this forum, the knicks need to stop kidding themselves that they might win it all this year when full healthy. nobody who analyzes this sport really believes that. both mitch and og got hurt again right away which logically let's you know they weren't really ready. what are we doing ?
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#44 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:58 pm

Read on Twitter
Guano
RealGM
And1: 43,020

Post#45 » by Guano » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Guano wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:3tohead all-time starting five

Josh Giddey
Raymond Felton
Carmelo Anthony
James Wiseman
Deandre Ayton

6th man Osman

guan0's all star team

steve blake
sasha vujaschit
evan f0urni3r
cody zeller
tyler zeller

bench:
pat bev
matthew delladova
b0jan f0urni3rovich
rik smits
shawn bradley

Where tf is drumgawd?
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#46 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

god shammgod wrote:much like a bunch of people on this forum, the knicks need to stop kidding themselves that they might win it all this year when full healthy. nobody who analyzes this sport really believes that. both mitch and og got hurt again right away which logically let's you know they weren't really ready. what are we doing ?

You're right but mitch is also fat and made of glass, which plays a part in why he got injured again
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#47 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:04 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:much like a bunch of people on this forum, the knicks need to stop kidding themselves that they might win it all this year when full healthy. nobody who analyzes this sport really believes that. both mitch and og got hurt again right away which logically let's you know they weren't really ready. what are we doing ?

You're right but mitch is also fat and made of glass, which plays a part in why he got injured again

enough nonsense for a minute. it's the same ankle and he hurt it without contact. og also hurt his shoulder again without anything really happening. these guys weren't ready. it'll be the same for randle. he'll end up having surgery and won't be able to practice all summer like last year. this is dumb.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#48 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:06 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:

enough nonsense for a minute. it's the same ankle and he hurt it without contact. og also hurt his shoulder again without anything really happening. these guys weren't ready. it'll be the same for randle. he'll end up having surgery and won't be able to practice all summer like last year.

you're right, but i rather bully you instead of acknowleding that the knicks are rushing everyone back
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#49 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:08 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:You're right but mitch is also fat and made of glass, which plays a part in why he got injured again

enough nonsense for a minute. it's the same ankle and he hurt it without contact. og also hurt his shoulder again without anything really happening. these guys weren't ready. it'll be the same for randle. he'll end up having surgery and won't be able to practice all summer like last year.

you're right, but i rather bully you instead of acknowleding that the knicks are rushing everyone back

i hope your dog licks all your oreos when you're not looking and you end up thinking they taste off but you eat them anyway. happy easter.
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#50 » by stuporman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:09 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel’s all time starting 5

Alec Burks
Westbrook
Rj barrett
Mitchell Robinson
Jokic

Unstoppable twin tower lineup

also your all time starting 5 only has the current versions of the team. so you have fat mitch, past prime westbrook and alec burks :D

We will be kind and give you prime versions so you'll have fat Carmelo, fat Felton, back up Ayton, bag boy Wiseman and soon to be up for parole Giddy.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,168

Post#51 » by Deeeez Knicks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

it's starting to feel like all 3 should have never came back this year and they should have just accepted that it wasn't our year. instead we're trying to bring guys back for the playoffs which seems doomed to fail. randle was the one most likely to be re-injured and he isn't even back yet.

Expectations are def lowered. Even if everyone comes back it’s tough to get back into a rhythm and build chemistry back in short time frames. If they are healthy they should come back. But how often guys are coming back and getting reinjured is def a concern.

Just have to see how it goes and take it from there.
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#52 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

i try to talk seriously in this place sometimes and y'all never let me lol
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#53 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:12 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

i hope your dog licks all your oreos when you're not looking and you end up thinking they taste off but you eat them anyway. happy easter.

i hope your cigs are stale af and taste bitter like your heart
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#54 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:14 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Expectations are def lowered. Even if everyone comes back it’s tough to get back into a rhythm and build chemistry back in short time frames. If they are healthy they should come back. But how often guys are coming back and getting reinjured is def a concern.

Just have to see how it goes and take it from there.

isn't it obvious they aint. the og thing i took just as a freak thing. but when 2 guys come back and the exact injury that they were out for bothers them again a game or 2 after they come back, logic tells me we're rushing guys back.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,419

Post#55 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:15 pm

UPDATE: Every Knick is questionable for tonight's game

Projected Knicks Starting Line-up

Capn'O @ PG (Portland Gawd)
Shammgod @ SG (Smokes Guano)
TheBuzzardMan C @ (Cuck)
Green Arrow @ SF (Straight Fugazi)
NDOS @ PF (Positively Fiendish)
ImageImageImage
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#56 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:17 pm

Guano wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Guano wrote:
6th man Osman

guan0's all star team

steve blake
sasha vujaschit
evan f0urni3r
cody zeller
tyler zeller

bench:
pat bev
matthew delladova
b0jan f0urni3rovich
rik smits
shawn bradley

Where tf is drumgawd?

hes the coach 8-)
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#57 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:17 pm

god shammgod wrote:i try to talk seriously in this place sometimes and y'all never let me lol

Ummmm....

ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#58 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:20 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

I will definitely allow this

ImageImageImage
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#59 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:22 pm

We're not going to make any runs in the playoffs with our health status like this. There is only so much you can accomplish by pure grit alone.
ImageImageImage
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 83,080

Post#60 » by thebuzzardman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:27 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
RHODEY wrote:No SGA? This is a win.

I wouldn't be so sure, without SGA they just beat the Suns by 25.

Yeah Giddey has been heating up lately
Read on Twitter

I wouldn’t mind the Knicks trying to get him as a big guard to play next to Brunson since Giddey might be the odd man out of OKC.

Giddy going for 15, 15,15 tonight.

During the game he'll probably get some points, rebounds and assists too.

Return to New York Knicks