ImageImageImageImageImage

post game : embiid great but he's a bitch

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,363

Re: post game : embiid great but he's a bitch 

Post#41 » by Fury » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:37 am

Capn'O wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:The Knicks need to realize that playing nice **** is going to get you nowhere, it happened last year with the Heat, somebody needs to hit back. They're all junkyard dogs and all but nobody is doing the things Embiid or Bam are doing, Embiid is out there playing like Ric Flair cause he's desperate and probably knows whoever wins this series is going to the ECF. They gotta punch back, cause Lowry and Embiid are gonna be going ham next game with the dirty tactics since nobody on our team seems to have any type of retaliation in them. When they go low, you go lower.

Our guys are tough but they're not dirty and they're not violent. I can never root for dirty.

what about righteous dirty
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 10,244

Post#42 » by Stannis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

Everyone knows Bogdanovic is the real x factor of this series. If he can score 12, we win.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,405

Post#43 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

TKKnicks1 wrote:OG could have been the X factor tonight. He had it going on both ends. Knicks offense never looked for him until it was too late.

This is the silver lining I'm taking away from this game. OG is going to be underrated on offense and that may be a blessing if defenses don't expect him to score. He is capable of giving us 25 PPG during the playoffs by running a few more curl plays that free him up for his corner threes. He is a pretty steady shooter from those spots. We should take advantage of it.
ImageImageImage
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Post#44 » by KnicksGod » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:The Knicks need to realize that playing nice **** is going to get you nowhere, it happened last year with the Heat, somebody needs to hit back. They're all junkyard dogs and all but nobody is doing the things Embiid or Bam are doing, Embiid is out there playing like Ric Flair cause he's desperate and probably knows whoever wins this series is going to the ECF. They gotta punch back, cause Lowry and Embiid are gonna be going ham next game with the dirty tactics since nobody on our team seems to have any type of retaliation in them. When they go low, you go lower.

I hadn’t read yours yet and said similar
ag3
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,462

Post#45 » by ag3 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

Disgusting foul by Embiid. Clearly a flagrant 2.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,056

Post#46 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am

Capn'O wrote:

Our guys are tough but they're not dirty and they're not violent. I can never root for dirty.

Our tough guys aren't tough then, they're just hustle guys that play hard. We need someone that is an enforcer that when Embiid goes for the full mount they will kick him in the face.

I rooted for the heels when I watched wrestling as a kid, winning is all that matters in the end. Heat fans don't care about whether Bam is dirty or not, he's collecting ankles helping them get to the finals.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,838

Post#47 » by Wildcat » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

Clyde_Style wrote:It is up to Thibs to make adjustments now

I don't think he knows how to do it in the middle of a game unfortunately, so I'd hope he can get his fill of tape and make the changes needed

Epic shooting performance by Embiid and some of it was not defensible, but some of it was and it became too easy for the Sixers to feed him on the perimeter. It allowed him to conserve energy and keep it going to the end

There was a lot to like about this game until we fell apart defensively in the third.

Also, Brunson had good numbers, but he is still not the same guy IMO. It was a major step in the right direction, but I still felt he was not reading the pulse of the game and involving his teammates on offense at the right times, thus taking some ill-advised shots. His turnovers were not his usual quality level of play either. Overall, Brunson needs to lead a bit more even if it means scoring a bit less.

Sixers deserved the win. I have no complaints. Embiid is still a diva twat, but he beat us fair and square this game.

I don't know how you can say fair and square when Joel was trying to hurt our guys out there. Joel shouldn't have made it out the 1st quarter. And I just saw the OG bump. And there was a play where Joel stuck his leg out to try to trip JB. That's BS.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,315

Post#48 » by TheGreenArrow » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,848

Post#49 » by Gravy » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

People tried to say we dont need Randle when he's the most bully ball player on the team.
jvsimonetti0514
General Manager
And1: 8,109

Post#50 » by jvsimonetti0514 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

I mean I knew they were going to call it lopsided toward the 76ers but I def didn’t expect that. One player getting more free throws than an entire team is just nasty. Embiid throwing a temper tantrum like that was gross. He was stomping around like a toddler. I really hope Thibs says something. Still it’s not the end of the world. They went nuclear with the best playoff whistle ever and only won by 11.
I'm apart of a Knicks podcast! You Should check it out!
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWW9GUVpNULS97PyptXXU4w
evevale
Lead Assistant
And1: 17,215

Post#51 » by evevale » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

Read on Twitter

i've watched this play like 20 times now trying to rationalize how they didn't call this a flagrant 2. i get he's former mvp and it's the playoffs but is there even a more blatant way to potentially injure a **** guy? grabbing their ankles while they're jumping while laying in their landing space?

lay his crying bitch ass out next game
CDAZ
Head Coach
And1: 2,336

Post#52 » by CDAZ » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am

We playing like boy scouts. We need a goon out there. Go get Julius Randle
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,539

Post#53 » by robillionaire » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

Our tough guys aren't tough then, they're just hustle guys that play hard. We need someone that is an enforcer that when Embiid goes for the full mount they will kick him in the face.

I rooted for the heels when I watched wrestling as a kid, winning is all that matters in the end. Heat fans don't care about whether Bam is dirty or not, he's collecting ankles helping them get to the finals.

We need to trade for Grayson Allen, Dillon brooks, and Bruce Bowen this offseason. I’m done
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 93,213

Post#54 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 am

Fury wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

what about righteous dirty

When you're looking them in the eye when you do it that's violence.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 34,315

Post#55 » by TheGreenArrow » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 am

Read on Twitter
Monk1718
RealGM
And1: 19,079

Post#56 » by Monk1718 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am

They would have thrown Draymond under the jail
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 93,213

Post#57 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Good.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,802

Post#58 » by mpharris36 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am

so embiid hurt mitch by pulling by the legs on the ground

he also kicked two knicks in the nuts

he also threw his body into multiple guys and never called for fouls

way to go NBA...got your revenge.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
JayTWill
Junior
And1: 159

Post#59 » by JayTWill » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:41 am

Tough loss. It's unfortunate the team did not have its Embiid stopper in the second half

Spoiler:

#NeverForgetQG
The KnicksFix
Starter
And1: 1,809

Post#60 » by The KnicksFix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 am

Can the league review to suspend embiid game 4?

Return to New York Knicks