ImageImageImageImageImage

pg: ban clyde styles

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Re: pg: ban clyde styles 

Post#41 » by KnicksGod » Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm

It's a dumb series

Not a fair fight and even the foul on Hartenstein alone in G3 could have cost us the series
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,843

Post#42 » by Chanel Bomber » Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm

The blowout was kind of predictable tbh with the injury situation and the demoralizing end to game 3.

But point differentials don't matter at this stage. It's all about whether our boys can grind out 2 more wins at MSG.

It'll be tough. Indiana have two All-Stars including a genius PG and solid depth.

Que sera, sera. We're not winning a chip without Mitch and Julius, let alone without OG, so there's no reason to take this loss too hard. Let's just hope they can put up a good fight and eliminate these fools.
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,808

Post#43 » by FrozenEnvelope » Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm

FYI the mighty Warriors once lost by 39 to Memphis and ended up winning the entire thing in 2022.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,493

Post#44 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:08 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:Clyde_Styles guaranteed has creepy illegal **** on his phone and laptop.

But disappointing loss. I don't think anyone saw this coming. But a loss is just 1 loss. Doesn't matter if you lost by 1 or 50. This team has a lot of character and pride and I'm confident they will bounce back. We are not the first team who has gotten blown out in the playoffs. We WILL bounce back and we WILL win this series!

But shame on some of you! You're an embarrassment to the fan base! Bunch of whiney fickle weak minded losers!

Fans writing this team off even if the odds are stacked against us with fatigue & injuries is just **** disgusting....
Guano
RealGM
And1: 43,020

Post#45 » by Guano » Sun May 12, 2024 10:08 pm

Iron Mantis wrote:Knicks 3rd string scrubs:

Milton +2
Jeffries +4
Diakite +8

Knicks starters and bench?

Here's to small victories!

:lol:
Free Diakite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,735

Post#46 » by DOT » Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm

On the bright side, the series is only tied and we have home court advantage for the last 3.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,808

Post#47 » by FrozenEnvelope » Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:Clyde_Styles guaranteed has creepy illegal **** on his phone and laptop.

But disappointing loss. I don't think anyone saw this coming. But a loss is just 1 loss. Doesn't matter if you lost by 1 or 50. This team has a lot of character and pride and I'm confident they will bounce back. We are not the first team who has gotten blown out in the playoffs. We WILL bounce back and we WILL win this series!

But shame on some of you! You're an embarrassment to the fan base! Bunch of whiney fickle weak minded losers!

Fans writing this team off even if the odds are stacked against us with fatigue & injuries is just **** disgusting....

I've screen shot a ton and will embarrass these fools after we win this series if they dare try to celebrate with us.
nykinoz
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,057

Post#48 » by nykinoz » Sun May 12, 2024 10:09 pm

It happens, 9 straight games of high intensity basketball takes a toll.

We'll be better in game 5.
Knicks fan since 1991
Gravy
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,848

Post#49 » by Gravy » Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 pm

E86 wrote:
Guano wrote:
Fury wrote:We need to match their physicality and live with however they officiate but we left too many open shooters and let them stroll to the rim.

What's disappointing is that that was a normal 1st quarter for them on offense. We just couldn't hit sht so the game got away from us quickly.

If Brunson doesnt get right we are done. But I'm expecting him to have a huge game 5 with or without og.

nah. we are going to peter out of this series because og doesn't take risks with injuries.

OG is our Zion with these injuries
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,508

Post#50 » by BigShot Bojan » Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:

I've screen shot a ton and will embarrass these fools after we win this series if they dare try to celebrate with us.
bro we’re done
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#51 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:if brunson's foot is better for the next game we'll win

But Thibs is just a moron... the writing was on the wall you have to read the **** room. This game was over in the 1st... once u realize it's over in the 3rd u give these guys MUCH needed rest... ESPECIALLY your super **** star that is ESSENTIAL to ever winning another game
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,571

Post#52 » by Hes_On_Fire » Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 pm

One of the worst posters make a game thread and we lose by 40.

Ban.
Thank you, Rick Brunson.
Buttah304
Analyst
And1: 5,893

Post#53 » by Buttah304 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:10 pm

Guano wrote:
TwitterFingers wrote:I’d rather lose by 40 than lose by 1. Now we’re going to come out mad

I'd rather just not lose at all - sht feels bad man.

I would rather not hear Doris talk about how gritty Tyrese is for a half baked rolled ankle that happens in every EFFING game this season to someone. Or maybe not hear her fawn over Nembhards elite body control. Or Siakam suddenly finding himself without mentioning OG isn’t covering him anymore and it’s Josh Hart who’s 3 feet shorter.

We also had to deal with SVG giving a 4min speech about Donte being the best actor on broadway after the Turner screen.

It should be illegal not hearing an MSG broadcast
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#54 » by KnixtapeH20 » Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 pm

BigShot Bojan wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:Fans writing this team off even if the odds are stacked against us with fatigue & injuries is just **** disgusting....

bro we’re done

Can yall shut the **** up

respectfully.....yall act like we haven't been here before so maybe that's where the doom n gloom comes from?
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,619

Post#55 » by Fat Kat » Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 pm

Someone beat me to the game thread. Apologize in advance. :dontknow:
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,571

Post#56 » by Hes_On_Fire » Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:

What are you gonna do with those screenshots when they lose? Tear up when reading them?
Thank you, Rick Brunson.

Return to New York Knicks