ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Thank You Buzz For Your Service. Fk Lebron

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,213

Re: PG: Thank You Buzz For Your Service. Fk Lebron 

Post#441 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Feb 5, 2024 3:48 pm

Guano wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

Tim his is why I don’t want any part of this guy on my Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep lefraud away at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he uses us to win his next ring, Greens!!!!!!!!!!!!

lebron for f0urni3r
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,879

Post#442 » by cgmw » Mon Feb 5, 2024 3:54 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

Tim his is why I don’t want any part of this guy on my Knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He definitely thinks his brand is bigger than the Knicks or MSG. And I, for one, would rather suffer another who-knows-how-many years without a championship than try to win one credited to 40-year-old Lebron's mercenary last stand. What's worse, if he somehow ends up here that means we'll have an entire season of the father-son Bron-Bronny media circus overshadowing absolutely everything w/Screaming A Smith screaming about it daily. An already toxic situation made nuclear by Dolan's sycophantic wet dreams coming true. No f*cking thank you.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,808

Post#443 » by FrozenEnvelope » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:05 pm

Stannis wrote:Even at 39, LeBron is still the King of MSG

I'd slap you so hard if you were infront of me.
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 10,326

Post#444 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:06 pm

Guano wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

His defense has been getting worse each season. I don't think he's a Thibs guy. Every possession would have to go through him. And he no longer is a hustler like he used to be.

Definitely too late. Unless he's willing to be a super 6th man for the vet minimum.

Also, not sure what he would be pressuring the Lakers into.
Free Palestine
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,352

Post#445 » by TrueWarrior » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:09 pm

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401584987

How quickly posters forget that we beat the Lakers in LA in December without Mitch.

AD had 32 points and 14 rebounds but he was -6, while Isaiah had 9 pts and 17 rebounds while being +15. Isaiah also had some key blocks and stops on AD to end that game.

Isaiah is clearly still not 100% with his Achilles too. Point is he has better defensive advanced stats than Mitch overall. We could use Mitch for sure, especially for certain matchups, but Isaiah is better than him as a whole.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#446 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:10 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:

He's 41-17 versus the Knicks. Undefeated in the playoff series. Now was the time to change that but he continues to tease and mock the Knicks.
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM

Post#447 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:10 pm

Just please officially release something that says the Knicks have ZERO interest in Lebron lol. Let's move on from LeDrama.
Free Palestine
cgmw
RealGM

Post#448 » by cgmw » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:24 pm

Stannis wrote:Just please officially release something that says the Knicks have ZERO interest in Lebron lol. Let's move on from LeDrama.

Dolan would never dare. He craves that validation and attention. Lebron is as close to a rockstar as it gets, and that's all Dolan really cares about. If for whatever reason Lebron says he wants NY, Dolan would step in Carmelo-style to force it.
Stannis
RealGM

Post#449 » by Stannis » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:27 pm

cgmw wrote:
Stannis wrote:Just please officially release something that says the Knicks have ZERO interest in Lebron lol. Let's move on from LeDrama.

Dolan would never dare. He craves that validation and attention. Lebron is as close to a rockstar as it gets, and that's all Dolan really cares about. If for whatever reason Lebron says he wants NY, Dolan would step in Carmelo-style to force it.

I really don't think so. I think Dolan has finally learned to give the reigns to Rose.

We missed out on a prime star (Donovan Mitchell) because of picks and Grimes without Dolan intervening. Keep in mind, this all when Dolan was probably still embarrassed with Durant + Irving going to the Nets.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I really don't think Dolan would throw all the chemistry away to just get the Lebron brand (@ age 40) into MSG.

At least with Melo, it was during his prime years, not the twilight years. All recent evidence points to Dolan letting Rose drive this.
Free Palestine
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,838

Post#450 » by DOT » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:28 pm

All this talk about how it's only the real tough guys what want to play in New York is just hardcore copium

Reason nobody signed here isn't cause they're scared, it's cause the team has sucked for most all this century

It's some real incel behavior, like no the problem isn't with everyone else, the problem is with you lol.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
cgmw
RealGM

Post#451 » by cgmw » Mon Feb 5, 2024 4:39 pm

Stannis wrote:
cgmw wrote:

I really don't think so. I think Dolan has finally learned to give the reigns to Rose.

We missed out on a prime star (Donovan Mitchell) because of picks and Grimes without Dolan intervening. Keep in mind, this all when Dolan was probably still embarrassed with Durant + Irving going to the Nets.

Maybe I'm wrong. But I really don't think Dolan would throw all the chemistry away to just get the Lebron brand (@ age 40) into MSG.

At least with Melo, it was during his prime years, not the twilight years. All recent evidence points to Dolan letting Rose drive this.

Yeah, I respect that but don't agree. He's been preoccupied with the Sphere and U2, but if Lebron starts seriously saying he wants NY (or if we take Bronny in the draft), I fully expect the true colors at MSG, Inc. to come out and capitulate to LeBron's every whim. Dolan would plaster that man's picture in a Knick uniform over every surface at the Garden just to prove to his dead dad that he's finally "made it." He doesn't care about championships, he cares about attention and validation.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,213

Post#452 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Feb 5, 2024 5:04 pm

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Guano
RealGM
And1: 43,065

Post#453 » by Guano » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:26 pm

Stannis wrote:
Guano wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

His defense has been getting worse each season. I don't think he's a Thibs guy. Every possession would have to go through him. And he no longer is a hustler like he used to be.

Definitely too late. Unless he's willing to be a super 6th man for the vet minimum.

Also, not sure what he would be pressuring the Lakers into.

His D hasn't fallen off
Read on Twitter

Also, his usage rate is the same as Randle.
Chanel Bomber wrote:This board really is full of bad people.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,734

Post#454 » by Meat » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:32 pm

DOT wrote:All this talk about how it's only the real tough guys what want to play in New York is just hardcore copium

Reason nobody signed here isn't cause they're scared, it's cause the team has sucked for most all this century

It's some real incel behavior, like no the problem isn't with everyone else, the problem is with you lol.

bruh, a poster here got mad because i said lebron didn't want to come here because the knicks were run by abusers (dolan\thomas) and overt racists(phil jackson). He said something akin to if lebron was really bout it, he would have come and change the culture himself.
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,734

Post#455 » by Meat » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:33 pm

cgmw wrote:
Stannis wrote:
cgmw wrote:Dolan would never dare. He craves that validation and attention. Lebron is as close to a rockstar as it gets, and that's all Dolan really cares about. If for whatever reason Lebron says he wants NY, Dolan would step in Carmelo-style to force it.

Yeah, I respect that but don't agree. He's been preoccupied with the Sphere and U2, but if Lebron starts seriously saying he wants NY (or if we take Bronny in the draft), I fully expect the true colors at MSG, Inc. to come out and capitulate to LeBron's every whim. Dolan would plaster that man's picture in a Knick uniform over every surface at the Garden just to prove to his dead dad that he's finally "made it." He doesn't care about championships, he cares about attention and validation.

i think he cares more about profit than anything, i dont think the poors can validate him
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,499

Post#456 » by KnixtapeH20 » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:40 pm

robillionaire wrote:
stuporman wrote:
aggo wrote:

Go to nba.com

Sort defensive fg% inside 6ft

Do it for last year and this year and ‘21. Look up ihart and Mitch

You’ll be surprised. Just fyi the analytics data does not support (and never has) Mitch being significantly better defender.

You can sort iso, pnr, shots inside 6ft. I’ve looked at them all over the last 2 years.

https://www.nba.com/stats/players/defense-dash-lt6?CF=PLAYER_POSITION*NE*G:GP*G*30&dir=A&sort=PLUSMINUS

So according your stat IHart is better than AD, Giannis. Chet, Wemby, Embiid and a half dozen other players who when watching the game present supreme paint intimidation but since your fetish stat says iHart is better than all them, that's what you are going to try and tell us? Good luck with that.

That the difference between someone who watches games and someone who watches stats, they can see the difference in the game.

The stats are right. Fans eyes are wrong. This has been proven over and over. I’m not naming the players names.

Sorry Chanel

This coming from the guy who praised Nerlens Noel who has been out of the league since he left us. A guy that couldn't even rebound and only got a couple flashy blocks a game on help defense lol

Sorry Robert
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#457 » by KnixtapeH20 » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:42 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#458 » by KnixtapeH20 » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:45 pm

DOT wrote:All this talk about how it's only the real tough guys what want to play in New York is just hardcore copium

It definitely playsa part but like you said it was primarily bc of the challenge ahead of having no real talent on the team so anyone that signed would have to carry the biggest burden along w the media and fans

The expectations carry a lot of weight
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#459 » by stuporman » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:52 pm

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
stuporman wrote:
So according your stat IHart is better than AD, Giannis. Chet, Wemby, Embiid and a half dozen other players who when watching the game present supreme paint intimidation but since your fetish stat says iHart is better than all them, that's what you are going to try and tell us? Good luck with that.

That the difference between someone who watches games and someone who watches stats, they can see the difference in the game.

The stats are right. Fans eyes are wrong. This has been proven over and over. I’m not naming the players names.

Sorry Chanel

This coming from the guy who praised Nerlens Noel who has been out of the league since he left us. A guy that couldn't even rebound and only got a couple flashy blocks a game on help defense lol

Sorry Robert

After a game where it was blatantly obvious the massive deterrence in the paint AD had in a game where even iHart was fumbling and bumbling trying to finish around him while iHart didn't deter hardly anyone in the paint they laughably cry b-b-but muh stat!!! muh stat!!!
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,808

Post#460 » by FrozenEnvelope » Mon Feb 5, 2024 7:03 pm

Well, not entirely true. If LeBum came here in 2010, he could have brought Wade or Bosh or Stat with him and we would have still have traded for Melo at the trade deadline.

Similar with KD and Kyrie in 2019.

But I don't think LeBum, KD and Kyrie wanted the pressure or expectations that come with playing here as the savior. They are not built that way. They ALL have always whined and taken the easiest path.

Return to New York Knicks