ImageImageImageImageImage

post game : embiid great but he's a bitch

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 10,244

Re: post game : embiid great but he's a bitch 

Post#61 » by Stannis » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:The Knicks need to realize that playing nice **** is going to get you nowhere, it happened last year with the Heat, somebody needs to hit back. They're all junkyard dogs and all but nobody is doing the things Embiid or Bam are doing, Embiid is out there playing like Ric Flair cause he's desperate and probably knows whoever wins this series is going to the ECF. They gotta punch back, cause Lowry and Embiid are gonna be going ham next game with the dirty tactics since nobody on our team seems to have any type of retaliation in them. When they go low, you go lower.

Bingo. Fvk this moral high ground crap. It'll bite you in the ass.

76ers played dirty first, Knicks would only be returning the favor.
Free Palestine
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,452

Post#62 » by Oscirus » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:42 am

they should have sims go in there and bridge the **** out of embid next game.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,539

Post#63 » by robillionaire » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 am

Was the flagrant the play that actually injured Mitch because he was in the game a while after that and seemed ok
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,363

Post#64 » by Fury » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 am

Oscirus wrote:they should have sims go in there and bridge the **** out of embid next game.

Sims is too nice

We needed Taj for this
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,802

Post#65 » by mpharris36 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 am

Stannis wrote:Everyone knows Bogdanovic is the real x factor of this series. If he can score 12, we win.

we need to play better defense...if we do we had enough scoring to win tonight.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,405

Post#66 » by Clyde_Style » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 am

TKKnicks1 wrote:I think it's time to double Embiid. He looks healthy again. iHart can't do it alone. It's just gonna put him in foul trouble and we might not have Mitch for the rest of the series.

They'll have to make him give up the ball at the top of the key and make sure Deuce is pinned to Maxey and make the other three Sixers on the floor beat you.

Thibs relies on drop D to protect the lane, but he's going to have take some chances and let our guys swarm and recover on defense instead of hedging as much. It will result in some bad beats but far less target practice for Embiid.
ImageImageImage
TKKnicks1
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,289

Post#67 » by TKKnicks1 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 am

Embiid had 3 plays where he could have injured our players. The Mitch leg pull. The iHart groin kick. The OG body screen (one no one is talking about). He literally leveled OG out in the closing minute of the game.

All 3 should have been flagarant 1 or 2 cuz they were all unnecessary and excessive contact.
~I Believe!~
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Post#68 » by KnicksGod » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 am

CDAZ wrote:We playing like boy scouts. We need a goon out there. Go get Julius Randle

How’s he a goon. He watches the loose ball a lot and is out with surgery

Yeah he is a physical offensive player
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#69 » by robillionaire » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 am

mpharris36 wrote:
Stannis wrote:Everyone knows Bogdanovic is the real x factor of this series. If he can score 12, we win.

we need to play better defense...if we do we had enough scoring to win tonight.

They just got absurdly hot from 3 in that 3rd quarter

We actually won the 1st 2nd and 4th quarters that 3rd quarter run where they couldn’t miss was the end of us though
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#70 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am

Embiid had dirty plays but he still destroyed everyone that guarded him and that includes Mitch . If Embiid is playing like he’s near 100% like tonight it will be difficult to beat them.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Ghetto Gospel
Analyst
And1: 2,798

Post#71 » by Ghetto Gospel » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am

yeah nah, next game jericho sims needs to grab embiids legs when he jumps
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,056

Post#72 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am

robillionaire wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Our guys are tough but they're not dirty and they're not violent. I can never root for dirty.

Our tough guys aren't tough then, they're just hustle guys that play hard. We need someone that is an enforcer that when Embiid goes for the full mount they will kick him in the face.

I rooted for the heels when I watched wrestling as a kid, winning is all that matters in the end. Heat fans don't care about whether Bam is dirty or not, he's collecting ankles helping them get to the finals.

We need to trade for Grayson Allen, Dillon brooks, and Bruce Bowen this offseason. I’m done

If we had that kind of goon squad a Sixer would have been carted off the floor giving the crowd that symbolic thumbs up to let them know he's gonna be okay.

There's a 10 minute long compilation of Draymond's dirty plays on Youtube, and it's 5 years old, we need that kind of player right now.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 18,104

Post#73 » by Im Coming Home » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am

Gotta call for the NBA to suspend him for Game 4 on social media. It seems like it may gain some traction. If the NBA reviews the footage he's def gonna get suspended for 1 game.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,411

Post#74 » by KnicksGod » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am

Barkley can say they’re more talented but they might not have stayed in this game if not for Payne whose shot form looks like he’s taking a dump in the woods
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 93,213

Post#75 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:The Knicks need to realize that playing nice **** is going to get you nowhere, it happened last year with the Heat, somebody needs to hit back. They're all junkyard dogs and all but nobody is doing the things Embiid or Bam are doing, Embiid is out there playing like Ric Flair cause he's desperate and probably knows whoever wins this series is going to the ECF. They gotta punch back, cause Lowry and Embiid are gonna be going ham next game with the dirty tactics since nobody on our team seems to have any type of retaliation in them. When they go low, you go lower.

Our guys are tough but they're not dirty and they're not violent. I can never root for dirty.

Our tough guys aren't tough then, they're just hustle guys that play hard. We need someone that is an enforcer that when Embiid goes for the full mount they will kick him in the face.

I rooted for the heels when I watched wrestling as a kid, winning is all that matters in the end. Heat fans don't care about whether Bam is dirty or not, he's collecting ankles helping them get to the finals.

They are tough. They play physical and they take a lot of hits and they don't let it phase them. That's tough. I'm glad they don't play to injure.

Charles Oakley and Mase never hit a guy with their back turned. But they hit a lot of guys and players knew not to **** with our main guys. We needed a guy to straight up knock Embiid on his ass with a blow to the head and stare him down. Don't let him get up until we say you can get up. Try that **** again and get more. Dirty peace of ****.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
Im Coming Home
RealGM

Post#76 » by Im Coming Home » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Embiid had dirty plays but he still destroyed everyone that guarded him and that includes Mitch . If Embiid is playing like he’s near 100% like tonight it will be difficult to beat them.

He's never gonna shoot like that from 3 again, and neither is the rest of that team. They won because of that hot 3rd quarter, despite everything else being gifted to them as well.

robillionaire
RealGM

Post#77 » by robillionaire » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:46 am

Im Coming Home wrote:Gotta call for the NBA to suspend him for Game 4 on social media. It seems like it may gain some traction. If the NBA reviews the footage he's def gonna get suspended for 1 game.

Won’t happen, they like ratings and superstars
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,510

Post#78 » by sol537 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 am

I think we should consider copying the Heat’s zone defense for a quarter or two to take Embiid out of it.
Im Coming Home
RealGM

Post#79 » by Im Coming Home » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 am

robillionaire wrote:
Im Coming Home wrote:Gotta call for the NBA to suspend him for Game 4 on social media. It seems like it may gain some traction. If the NBA reviews the footage he's def gonna get suspended for 1 game.

Won’t happen, they like ratings and superstars

Well then we should send out our 15th man and give him a taste of his own medicine, it would be karma coming for him.

I felt bad when he went down in Game 1, now idgaf. I never wish for injury but once you intentionally injure another player, you deserve it.

JayTWill
Junior
And1: 159

Post#80 » by JayTWill » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 am

I hope Mitch is ok. Precious performed well in his absence but Embiid is going to be a load to handle. I don't expect Joel to shoot this well again in the series but the team still needs to perform better defensively. This game reminded me of December when we scored a ton of points but couldn't stop anyone. Maybe this team is just designed to win games in an ugly way.

Return to New York Knicks