ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Natural Born Killas

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Re: PG: Natural Born Killas 

Post#601 » by stuporman » Thu May 9, 2024 4:56 pm

Why is it that OG seems to get hurt when he has his best game for the Knicks? It happened in the regular season, too, and now in the playoffs. Maybe he should not try to hit highs, average from OG is good enough for the Knicks to win so just give us your average...every game.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#602 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu May 9, 2024 5:01 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
No more than you trying to spin we replaced Obi with Precious. That isn't what happened. Fuq Obi and the Pacers and fuq this entire discussion. We actually replaced Randle with Precious and Bojan but, as usual, agendas better than facts.

Another Obi stan trying to spin it. :lol: Precious > Obi. Sucks for you. Go root for indiana if you want to slurp Obi so much.

You're such a childish fat fuq! :lol: All you are doing is lying and pissing all over a good win because you are such a child. Let it go. Did Obi bang your girl or something?

The Knicks won. You wanna stir up shyt with Obi? Typical BS.

Lol at you resorting to personal insults as if you aren't a self admitted drug addict. Stop quoting me bruh. Respectfully, most of your takes/posts are trash and it's obvious you never hooped a day in your life. Go slurp Obi all you want. Im a Knicks fan. Not a weak Obi/Pacers stan like you. Precious > Obi. Leon/Thibs made the right call.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
HopelessKnick
Starter
And1: 1,699

Post#603 » by HopelessKnick » Thu May 9, 2024 5:04 pm

Capn'O wrote:Is OG for sure a scratch next game? It looked like a day-to-day thing.

Essentially it goes like this:

1. Grade 1 strain: No structural damage, just micro trauma. 3-10 days recovery.

2. Grade 2 is a partial tear: 2-3 weeks recovery which would put him out for this series for sure.

3. Grade 3 strain: 4-6 weeks and if you don't rest and rehab it it can drag on for a couple months.

This is very tentative and speculation: By his initial reaction I'm a little sceptical whether it is just a grade 1 strain because he seemed quite in some pain. Usually in grade 1 strain players are not really in much pain...they simply grab the back of their thigh and walk off the court...sometimes they even try to stretch it out....I have literally watched countless soccer players with this type of injury so my initial reaction to OG was he is out AT LEAST 1-2 weeks and we are talking best case scenario...However he walked by himself off the court etc.
In grade 3 tears players usually are helped off the court so I don't think it is Grade 3....probably Grade 1-2......don't want to sound too pessimistic but if he sits out a week and makes a comeback for game 5 in a week I would definitely take that and run....if it is more than Grade one he is pretty much done for the season really. However if we get through Indy we really accomplished everything possible this season....with or without OG...we wouldn't be able to beat Boston without Randle, Mitch and Bojan...too shorthanded....Philly and Indy are nowhere near their level...
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,607

Post#604 » by Fat Kat » Thu May 9, 2024 5:05 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,808

Post#606 » by FrozenEnvelope » Thu May 9, 2024 5:13 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

I don't get the bitterness and hate unless it goes back to with Kenny Smith getting his ass handed to him by Derek Harper, Oakley punking Barkley and Ewing not worshipping Shaq as a young player. But I doubt it's any of that. They are all retired players who come across as jealous cause they never got this type of support from their own teams.
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,960

Post#607 » by RHODEY » Thu May 9, 2024 5:15 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Another Obi stan trying to spin it. :lol: Precious > Obi. Sucks for you. Go root for indiana if you want to slurp Obi so much.

You're such a childish fat fuq! :lol: All you are doing is lying and pissing all over a good win because you are such a child. Let it go. Did Obi bang your girl or something?

Lol at you resorting to personal insults as if you aren't a self admitted drug addict. Stop quoting me bruh. Respectfully, most of your takes/posts are trash and it's obvious you never hooped a day in your life. Go slurp Obi all you want. Im a Knicks fan. Not a weak Obi/Pacers stan like you. Precious > Obi. Leon/Thibs made the right call.

This is turning into Drake vs Kendrick Part 2.. :o
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,723

Post#608 » by Meat » Thu May 9, 2024 5:16 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

they all love meat
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,857

Post#609 » by duetta » Thu May 9, 2024 5:18 pm

HopelessKnick wrote:
Capn'O wrote:Is OG for sure a scratch next game? It looked like a day-to-day thing.

2. Grade 2 is a partial tear: 2-3 weeks recovery which would put him out for this series for sure.

3. Grade 3 strain: 4-6 weeks and if you don't rest and rehab it it can drag on for a couple months.

This is very tentative and speculation: By his initial reaction I'm a little sceptical whether it is just a grade 1 strain because he seemed quite in some pain. Usually in grade 1 strain players are not really in much pain...they simply grab the back of their thigh and walk off the court...sometimes they even try to stretch it out....I have literally watched countless soccer players with this type of injury so my initial reaction to OG was he is out AT LEAST 1-2 weeks and we are talking best case scenario...However he walked by himself off the court etc.
In grade 3 tears players usually are helped off the court so I don't think it is Grade 3....probably Grade 1-2......don't want to sound too pessimistic but if he sits out a week and makes a comeback for game 5 in a week I would definitely take that and run....if it is more than Grade one he is pretty much done for the season really. However if we get through Indy we really accomplished everything possible this season....with or without OG...we wouldn't be able to beat Boston without Randle, Mitch and Bojan...too shorthanded....Philly and Indy are nowhere near their level...

At this point, if we can be sure to get a relatively healthy OG back by Game 5, we can afford two losses in Indiana. OG is not only our best defender but his three-point shooting can be a difference-maker. We have to hope its only a two game injury.
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#610 » by stuporman » Thu May 9, 2024 5:18 pm

Native NYers to everyone else: They not like us
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,233

Post#611 » by Knick4Real » Thu May 9, 2024 5:20 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:Speaking of realest… it was smelling like bish in that GT. Sheesh.

I had to stop going to the GT's. I couldn't take it anymore.
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,509

Post#612 » by sol537 » Thu May 9, 2024 5:22 pm

duetta wrote:
HopelessKnick wrote:

At this point, if we can be sure to get a relatively healthy OG back by Game 5, we can afford two losses in Indiana. OG is not only our best defender but his three-point shooting can be a difference-maker. We have to hope its only a two game injury.

This Indy team ain't all that TBH... even without OG, we can steal a game in Indy with Precious giving you 60% of what OG does, maybe.
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,074

Post#613 » by knicks94 » Thu May 9, 2024 5:23 pm

RHODEY wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:

I could deal with the entertainment as long as none of them take it too personal.
Context
RealGM
And1: 14,530

Post#614 » by Context » Thu May 9, 2024 5:25 pm

KnicksGod wrote:Hamstrings are usually a long time out, that said I'm holding out hope that he had a cramp. It looked pretty high and to the side, almost like charlie horse lol

me too...I've had them before...maybe he didnt hydrate enough when you take the heavy minutes into consideration KG...
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#615 » by Context » Thu May 9, 2024 5:27 pm

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#616 » by Context » Thu May 9, 2024 5:28 pm

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/JMAC
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,233

Post#617 » by Knick4Real » Thu May 9, 2024 5:31 pm

THIS:

Read on Twitter

I was so bored with the fake Reggie Miller drama and how TNT tried to make it a thing when it wasn't. NY'ers haven't given Reggie Miller a second of thought in over 30 years. Big Perk was right to speak out about it.
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,627

Post#618 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu May 9, 2024 5:33 pm

knicks94 wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Lol at you resorting to personal insults as if you aren't a self admitted drug addict. Stop quoting me bruh. Respectfully, most of your takes/posts are trash and it's obvious you never hooped a day in your life. Go slurp Obi all you want. Im a Knicks fan. Not a weak Obi/Pacers stan like you. Precious > Obi. Leon/Thibs made the right call.

I could deal with the entertainment as long as none of them take it too personal.

Personal? Nah. This kid is smart when he talks actual basketball. He's a troll when he has agendas to push. Lies and snarky BS and spin. Facts are facts. I have been ignoring him forever but, after the games we are watching and winning he wants to go all in about Obi? FOH! Card pulled.
:beer: RIP mags
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,063

Post#619 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu May 9, 2024 5:34 pm

RHODEY wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:

It's very likely he has no idea who Drake and Kendrick even are :lol:
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,627

Post#620 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu May 9, 2024 5:37 pm

Knick4Real wrote:THIS:

Read on Twitter

I was so bored with the fake Reggie Miller drama and how TNT tried to make it a thing when it wasn't. NY'ers haven't given Reggie Miller a second of thought in over 30 years. Big Perk was right to speak out about it.

They tried to hype this series up using a ghost from the past who never won a damn thing. It was a little petty honestly. It failed miserably too. This team is not here to play games. They are here to win them.
:beer: RIP mags

Return to New York Knicks