ImageImageImageImageImage

OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,082

Re: OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here! 

Post#81 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:21 pm

god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
it's starting to feel like all 3 should have never came back this year and they should have just accepted that it wasn't our year. instead we're trying to bring guys back for the playoffs which seems doomed to fail. randle was the one most likely to be re-injured and he isn't even back yet.

Expectations are def lowered. Even if everyone comes back it’s tough to get back into a rhythm and build chemistry back in short time frames. If they are healthy they should come back. But how often guys are coming back and getting reinjured is def a concern.

Just have to see how it goes and take it from there.

isn't it obvious they aint. the og thing i took just as a freak thing. but when 2 guys come back and the exact injury that they were out for bothers them again a game or 2 after they come back, logic tells me we're rushing guys back.

I don't think OG's injury is a freak accident, he's made of glass, we knew this trading for him and he did exactly what he's done his whole career - give you a sample of how great he can be and then he's out.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,441

Re: OKC Thunder vs NY Knicks @ MSG 7:00 EST - Watch and comment on the loss and assbeating here! 

Post#82 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:23 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:
Expectations are def lowered. Even if everyone comes back it’s tough to get back into a rhythm and build chemistry back in short time frames. If they are healthy they should come back. But how often guys are coming back and getting reinjured is def a concern.

isn't it obvious they aint. the og thing i took just as a freak thing. but when 2 guys come back and the exact injury that they were out for bothers them again a game or 2 after they come back, logic tells me we're rushing guys back.

I don't think OG's injury is a freak accident, he's made of glass, we knew this trading for him and he did exactly what he's done his whole career - give you a sample of how great he can be and then he's out.

i'm not talking about the initial injury, i'm talking about being hurt again. there's a difference between getting hurt a lot, which both mitch and og are guilty of, and the thing you were out for bothering you again as soon as you come back.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 42,082

Post#83 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:26 pm

god shammgod wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

there's a difference though between getting hurt a lot, which both mitch and og are guilty of, and the thing you were out for bothering you again as soon as you come back.

OG has had so many different types of injuries that I'm not really going to blame the Knicks for that one, he's always going to get hurt someway, somehow, whether we bring him back too soon or too late, that man's injury history is virtually every part of his body. Mitch just has ankle/foot issues, OG has issues all over.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,482

Post#84 » by aggo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:27 pm

back to earth for McBride.
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,168

Post#85 » by Deeeez Knicks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:29 pm

Good def Deuce
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
aggo
RealGM

Post#86 » by aggo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:32 pm

Detroit BOYS IN
GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 3,094

Post#87 » by GettinitDone » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:32 pm

A W tonight negates the loss at Spurs... we were supposed to win but Wemby had best game of his career
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#88 » by Deeeez Knicks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

Another awful shot for Burks
Mavs
Lemmie_live
Sophomore
And1: 169

Post#89 » by Lemmie_live » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

Deuce clamping Shai up rn
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,441

Post#90 » by god shammgod » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

there's a difference though between getting hurt a lot, which both mitch and og are guilty of, and the thing you were out for bothering you again as soon as you come back.

OG has had so many different types of injuries that I'm not really going to blame the Knicks for that one, he's always going to get hurt someway, somehow, whether we bring him back too soon or too late, that man's injury history is virtually every part of his body. Mitch just has ankle/foot issues, OG has issues all over.

you're not getting my point. i've seen guys tear their acl and when they come back their acl is not bothering them after 2 games. these guys are being brought back before they should be because of the playoffs. they didn't get hurt again, they never fully healed. it's the same injury.
NYKnickerbocker
RealGM
And1: 13,615

Post#91 » by NYKnickerbocker » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:33 pm

Burks literally never passes lol, don’t know how this man isn’t a hater teammate
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#92 » by Deeeez Knicks » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:35 pm

Fantastic defense all around
Mavs
aggo
RealGM

Post#93 » by aggo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:35 pm

NYKnickerbocker wrote:Burks literally never passes lol, don’t know how this man isn’t a hater teammate

its insane how everyone talks about him being a great teammate but

he literally never passes the ball lol.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,376

Post#94 » by F N 11 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm

Could tell Thibs chewed them out. Back to defensive identity.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
GettinitDone
Head Coach
And1: 3,094

Post#95 » by GettinitDone » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm

Burks and Bogs bring shot creation and a little playmaking when JB sits and Hart is tired...

Wow that sequence almost reminds me of Wade block on Stat then he buried a 3/4 court heave, although Wade did it by himself and Burks' didn't touch the rim
aggo
RealGM

Post#96 » by aggo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm

Lemmie_live wrote:Deuce clamping Shai up rn

I really wonder if next year ddv comes off the bench
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,124

Post#97 » by 3toheadmelo » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:37 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

To be fair to sham, the Knicks medical staff has been sus. While Mitch is made of glass i posted this the other day and it sounds like our medical staff doesn't seem trust worthy and have just been rushing guys back
Unfortunately, he was not. Less than five minutes into the third quarter in Boston, Robinson exited the court. He underwent ankle surgery shortly after and has not played since.

“I’m like man, brah, I’m trying to figure out ways to stop it from happening the best ways that I can,” Robinson said, referencing his 2021 foot injury that required offseason surgery. “And it’s like one thing after one thing.”

Leading into Thursday’s game against the Denver Nuggets, Robinson spoke with the traveling Knicks beat writers. It was the first time he’d gone on the record since the operation — and the timing was no coincidence.

The day before, Robinson returned to practice for the first time since the surgery. He participated in all drills, head coach Tom Thibodeau said. And now, the wonder is when he might come back, a concept that is a mystery even for Robinson.

“I asked (the doctors),” he said. “They just throw me curveballs.”
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 5,287

Post#98 » by Jeffrey » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:38 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:

This right here! Also, some on Toronto boards have said that he won't play unless he is 100%. If that's true, we might not see him by the playoffs come by.
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,419

Post#99 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:38 pm

More focused start than last game
ImageImageImage
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,583

Post#100 » by stuporman » Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:38 pm

Why is everybody at home on the internet slowing down my isp so the stream lags...don't they have families to go be with or something. So turble
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job

Return to New York Knicks