ImageImageImageImageImage

The Official NY Jets Thread.

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,508

Re: The Official NY Jets Thread. 

Post#21 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:06 pm

We need to go all in on OL now. We need to protect this man and open up the run game. We don't have a center? I have been ignoring this team for years! Now I need to catch up on shyt.

Rodgers to the Jets is the equivalent to the Knicks getting a PG!! DECADES of failure at the position! I cannot contain my excitement and he hasn't even announced it yet!!
:beer: RIP mags
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#22 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:29 pm

Giants fans in here trying to shyt on out team on page one? Beat it.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,224

Post#23 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:51 pm

I have this feeling that Rodgers is on the decline and that we'll just end up getting some mediocre vet. This smells of desperation. Just like with Farve.
Free Palestine
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#24 » by Jalen Bluntson » Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:55 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:I have this feeling that Rodgers is on the decline and that we'll just end up getting some mediocre vet. This smells of desperation. Just like with Farve.

The team was 8-3 and one of the best in the league until Favre got injured. That's the only fear I have. Keeping Aaron healthy and, what the cost to get him is compared to how long we actually have him here. He was League MVP two years ago. B2B I think. Last season his team sucked. He's a 4 time MVP at that.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#25 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:02 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:I have this feeling that Rodgers is on the decline and that we'll just end up getting some mediocre vet. This smells of desperation. Just like with Farve.

The team was 8-3 and one of the best in the league until Favre got injured. That's the only fear I have. Keeping Aaron healthy and, what the cost to get him is compared to how long we actually have him here. He was League MVP two years ago. B2B I think. Last season his team sucked. He's a 4 time MVP at that.

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#26 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:03 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:Jets talking to OBJ. Not sure I want to pay him the 20mil I heard he is asking for.

Shouldn't we be spending more money on the OL?
Free Palestine
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#27 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:10 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:Jets talking to OBJ. Not sure I want to pay him the 20mil I heard he is asking for.

Yes. Yes and double yes. Also...hell fuggin yes with yes on top.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#28 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:17 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Well, then WTF is going on? :dontknow:
Free Palestine
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#29 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:35 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:Shouldn't we be spending more money on the OL?

Well, then WTF is going on? :dontknow:

We have a decent OL but, we can't rely on Becton and we need a center I think.

We replaced Corey Davis with a better/healthier player in Lazard. Dude is a great blocking WR btw which helps the OL some.

Not sure what we can do with OBJ and I haven't looked at the cap situation yet. I'm not diving too deep until the Rodger's deal happens. Then we can see what to do.

I guarantee the GM is going to address the OL this year. He's not like all the morons we have had in the past.
Hes_On_Fire
Head Coach
And1: 9,543

Post#30 » by Hes_On_Fire » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:49 am

40 year old Rodgers on one leg is better than Zach Wilson. This will be an clear upgrade if it happens as long as Aaron stays healthy.
Thank you, Rick Brunson.
F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,163

Post#31 » by F N 11 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:55 am

Now it’s rumored y’all getting Rogers and y’all want to act different? The nfl thread is nfl thread. How dare you !!’
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,237

Post#32 » by Fat Kat » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:12 am

F N 11 wrote:Now it’s rumored y’all getting Rogers and y’all want to act different? The nfl thread is nfl thread. How dare you !!’

:D
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
KnixtapeH20
RealGM
And1: 16,007

Post#33 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:17 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:Giants fans in here trying to shyt on out team on page one? Beat it.

Lol what? It's u and Wingo talking to yourselves :lol: what did I miss? Don't see one giants fan saying anything :lol:
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#34 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:45 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:Giants fans in here trying to shyt on out team on page one? Beat it.

Lol what? It's u and Wingo talking to yourselves :lol: what did I miss? Don't see one giants fan saying anything :lol:

Read what I wrote.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#35 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:48 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:

Read what I wrote.

Didn't see anyone talking ish on the 1st page lol
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,600

Post#36 » by j4remi » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:52 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:

Absolutely should...although I wouldn't be shocked if they're spending another pick on a prospect and hoping one of Becton or Mitchell comes back from injury ready to take a step forward.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#37 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:23 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
KnixtapeH20 wrote:Lol what? It's u and Wingo talking to yourselves :lol: what did I miss? Don't see one giants fan saying anything :lol:

Read what I wrote.

Didn't see anyone talking ish on the 1st page lol

It was subtle but, it's there and its also on this page. Probably jokes but, that's what's going on either way.

Beat it with that noise! (Not you)
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#38 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:25 am

I still Don't believe it's happening because SOJ is real but, tomorrow at 1pm I think we'll be popping the cork after Rodgers announcement! I can't wait for it.
KnixtapeH20
RealGM

Post#39 » by KnixtapeH20 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:05 am

Jalen Bluntson wrote:I still Don't believe it's happening because SOJ is real but, tomorrow at 1pm I think we'll be popping the cork after Rodgers announcement! I can't wait for it.

I got my popcorn ready, either way its gona be entertainment to see how this ends up... All u guys need is a Mark Sanchez to take u guys u to the playoffs. Gona be interesting to see how Rodgers handles the media over the course of the season. At first it'll be all laughs, especially at the press conference.

We seen this story in the past tho with these so called super teams. He's the type of QB that doesn't need chemistry so there's that
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM

Post#40 » by Jalen Bluntson » Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:12 am

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:I still Don't believe it's happening because SOJ is real but, tomorrow at 1pm I think we'll be popping the cork after Rodgers announcement! I can't wait for it.

I got my popcorn ready, either way its gona be entertainment to see how this ends up... All u guys need is a Mark Sanchez to take u guys u to the playoffs. Gona be interesting to see how Rodgers handles the media over the course of the season. At first it'll be all laughs, especially at the press conference.

We seen this story in the past tho with these so called super teams. He's the type of QB that doesn't need chemistry so there's that

I mean... let's be real. This is the fuggin Jets we are talking about here. I can't imagine them operating like they are without knowing he is coming here. If that's the case, I will never watch them again unless Woody Dildoface sells the team. I will be done! There is always a possibility though right? I just can't imagine they would be this stupid.

We shall see soon enough. He's on his friends show at 1pm tomorrow. I was confident it was happening but, the nagging SOJ thing is making me nervous.

Return to New York Knicks