ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise (Season 7) Discussion thread continued (Announcement on page 80)

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Fat
RealGM
And1: 24,006

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 7) Discussion thread continued (Announcement on page 64) 

Post#1541 » by Fat » Wed May 8, 2024 12:30 am

Miami trade lines open everyone available
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,004

Re: Build a Franchise (Season 7) Discussion thread continued (Announcement on page 64) 

Post#1542 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed May 8, 2024 12:34 am

Fat wrote:Good game and series melo! Good luck the rest of the way.

This is the last stop for the Heat! It’s been a fun season and post season. Nobody probably expected this Heat team to go as far as it did I didn’t myself considering what I was working with. I pushed its limits as far as I could

Onto the off-season

good series bro. your team was difficult to match up with and gave me a lot of problems. really looking forward to see what you do with your squad this off season. and i hope the knicks get your guy donovan mitchell too lol
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 121,004

Post#1543 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed May 8, 2024 12:51 am

very grateful to be back in the ecf. this road has not been easy but i am very appreciative of how my team has looked in the post season against tough opponents
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,749

Post#1544 » by mpharris36 » Wed May 8, 2024 4:12 am

huge win for ORL on the road with AD back. Now back home for game 7.

I won't doubt Kawhi in a big game though.

Battle going on in the east.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
RealGM
And1: 39,319

Post#1545 » by 2010 » Wed May 8, 2024 4:00 pm

Rudy Gobert has been named the NBA Defensive Player of the Year for a record-tying fourth time.

Gobert had 72 first place votes and 433 total points. Victor Wembanyama finished second with 245 total points out of 19 first place votes, 44 second place votes and 18 third place votes.

Gobert joins Dikembe Mutombo and Ben Wallace as the only four-time winners of the award.

ROTY and DPOY both from the BaF Toronto Raptors. I’ll take it!

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,749

Post#1546 » by mpharris36 » Wed May 8, 2024 4:30 pm

2010 wrote:
Rudy Gobert has been named the NBA Defensive Player of the Year for a record-tying fourth time.

Gobert had 72 first place votes and 433 total points. Victor Wembanyama finished second with 245 total points out of 19 first place votes, 44 second place votes and 18 third place votes.

Gobert joins Dikembe Mutombo and Ben Wallace as the only four-time winners of the award.

The raptors next year to anyone trying to play post focus offense vs them

B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Context
RealGM
And1: 14,431

Post#1547 » by Context » Wed May 8, 2024 4:43 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
2010 wrote:

The raptors next year to anyone trying to play post focus offense vs them

no kidding :nonono:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#1548 » by Context » Wed May 8, 2024 4:56 pm

2010 wrote:

I didnt like the move because of his salary for you when you first made it BUT boy was I wrong :lol:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
will
RealGM
And1: 49,974
Location: Pat's Homestyle Jamaican Restaurant. Shouts to Sheryl's Caribbean Cuisine

Post#1549 » by will » Wed May 8, 2024 4:57 pm

Fat wrote:Miami trade lines open everyone available

Jimmy Buckets would be a menace.
Richard4444
General Manager
And1: 6,027

Post#1550 » by Richard4444 » Wed May 8, 2024 7:16 pm

The Nets are open to move Butler.
BAF Brooklyn - Pre-Season NBA 2K Simulation 2023 Champions.

Brunson/Nembhard/Micic
Butler/IQ/Ben Sheppard
Strus/Watford/Nesmith
Boucher/Morris/Baldwin Jr
Embiid/Landale/Yurtseven
bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,649

Post#1551 » by bishnykfan » Thu May 9, 2024 2:38 am

BAF Draft Tiebreakers

First Round Picks

- The Houston Rockets have won a tiebreaker against the Milwaukee Bucks and will be in the #5 slot in the lottery.

- The Oklahoma City Thunder own the Bucks draft pick and will be in the #6 slot in the lottery.

- The Boston Celtics have won a tiebreaker against the New York Knicks. The Phoenix Suns own the Celtics draft pick and will be in the #12 slot in the lottery.

- The New York Knicks will be in the #13 slot in the lottery.

- The Chicago Bulls have won a tiebreaker against the Golden State Warriors. The Minnesota Timberwolves own the Bulls draft pick and will be in the #26 draft slot.

- The Houston Rockets own the Warriors draft pick and will be in the #27 draft slot.

- The Orlando Magic have won a tiebreaker against the Charlotte Hornets. The Atlanta Hawks own the Magic draft pick and will be in the #28 draft slot.

- The Sacramento Kings own the Hornets draft pick and will be in the #29 draft slot.

Second Round Picks

- The Atlanta Hawks own the Milwaukee Bucks pick and will be in draft slot #35.

- The Houston Rockets will be in draft slot #36.

- The Indiana Pacers won a tiebreaker with the Oklahoma City Thunder. The Philadelphia 76ers own the Pacers draft pick and will be in draft slot #40.

- The San Antonio Spurs own the Thunder draft pick and will be in draft slot #41.

- The Houston Rockets own the New York Knicks draft pick and will be in draft slot #43.

-The Washington Wizards own the Boston Celtics draft pick and will be in draft slot #44.

- The Denver Nuggets have won a tiebreaker against the Detroit Pistons. The Washington Wizards own the Nuggets tiebreaker and will be in draft slot #47.

- The Minnesota Timberwolves own the Pistons draft pick and will be in draft slot #48.

- The Utah Jazz own the Golden State Warriors draft pick and will be in draft slot #56.

- The Philadelphia 76ers own the Chicago Bulls draft pick and will pick in draft slot #57.

- The Denver Nuggets own the Charlotte Hornets draft pick and will be in draft slot #58.

- The Philadelphia 76ers own the Orlando Magic draft pick and will be in draft slot #59.

UPDATED DRAFT ORDER (PRE LOTTERY)

1. Memphis Grizzlies
2. Phoenix Suns
3. Minnesota Timberwolves
4. Washington Wizards
5. Houston Rockets
6. Oklahoma City Thunder- via Milwaukee
7. Sacramento Kings
8. Indiana Pacers- via Atlanta
9. Philadelphia 76ers
10. Washington Wizards*- via Indiana
11. Los Angeles Lakers
12. Phoenix Suns- via Boston
13. New York Knicks
14. Los Angeles Lakers- via Denver
15. Sacramento Kings- via Oklahoma City
16. Sacramento Kings- via Brooklyn
17. Cleveland Cavaliers
18. Minnesota Timberwolves- via Detroit
19. Miami Heat
20. Phoenix Suns- via Toronto
21. Portland Trailblazers
22. Philadelphia 76ers- via New Orleans
23. Washington Wizards- via the Clippers
24. Phoenix Suns- via Utah
25. Washington Wizards- via Dallas
26. Minnesota Timberwolves- via Chicago
27. Houston Rockets- via Golden State
28. Atlanta Hawks- via Orlando
29. Sacramento Kings- via Charlotte
30. Sacramento Kings- via San Antonio

31. Oklahoma City Thunder- via Memphis
32. Dallas Mavericks- via Phoenix
33. Dallas Mavericks- via Minnesota
34. Memphis Grizzlies- via Washington
35. Atlanta Hawks- via Milwaukee
36. Houston Rockets
37. Sacramento Kings
38. New Orleans Pelicans- via Atlanta
39. Cleveland Cavaliers- via Philadelphia
40. Philadelphia 76ers- via Indiana
41. San Antonio Spurs- via Oklahoma City
42. San Antonio Spurs- via the Lakers
43. Houston Rockets- via New York
44. Washington Wizards- via Boston
45. Phoenix Suns- via Brooklyn
46. New York Knicks- via Cleveland
47. Washington Wizards- via Denver
48. Minnesota Timberwolves- via Detroit
49. Houston Rockets- via Miami
50. Houston Rockets- via Toronto
51. Philadelphia 76ers- via Portland
52. Washington Wizards- via New Orleans
53. Philadelphia 76ers- via the Clippers
54. Dallas Mavericks- via Utah
55. Dallas Mavericks
56. Utah Jazz- via Golden State
57. Philadelphia 76ers- via Chicago
58. Denver Nuggets- via Charlotte
59. Philadelphia 76ers- via Orlando
60. Washington Wizards- via San Antonio

*- Top 4 protected. Indiana keeps pick if it moves up in the lottery.
All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 38,088

Post#1552 » by SOUL » Thu May 9, 2024 3:35 am

Sacramento Picks

2024: #7 (could be higher or lower), #15, #16, #29, #30, #37
2025: MIAMI 1st and SAC 1st

I would be potentially interested in packaging 15 + 16 to move higher, or 29 and 30 to move higher. Maybe moving out of one of those entirely for a 2025 pick.

NOT TRADING (UNLESS YOU CAN REALLY WOW ME):

Cason Wallace
Jaime Jaquez Jr.
Isaiah Hartenstein (expiring & have his birds, intend to keep)
Naz Reid
Brandin Podziemski
Anthony Black

ONLY IN THE RIGHT DEALS:

Grayson Allen
Kyle Kuzma
Craig Porter Jr.

ACTIVELY LOOKING TO MOVE

Bradley Beal
Andrew Wiggins

FLEXIBILITY IN TRADES

Obviously Wiggins and Beal's contracts are a lot, so if I did those trades, I'd be attaching multiple picks or one younger guy to consolidate for a an established star i.e. a team that would want to look to rebuild with a young guy + picks + Beal or Wiggins contract. I also do not mind moving vets like Kuzma and Allen for younger players in specific deals, however I would not mind keeping them either, considering their contracts being pretty good, especially Kuzma. Those guys can be had, but might be hard to pry because those are the cheaper deals people want to add.

I've set my team up so I can pivot in multiple directions, but right now I'm taking the youth route with some surrounding talent still. Please don't waste my time with offers from the first tier if you know it won't make sense for me.

Context
RealGM

Post#1553 » by Context » Thu May 9, 2024 3:53 am

Yall realize the post season isnt over :lol:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
DerrickNoah
General Manager
And1: 1,727

Post#1554 » by DerrickNoah » Thu May 9, 2024 5:17 am

SOUL wrote:Image

Sacramento Picks

2024: #7 (could be higher or lower), #15, #16, #29, #30, #37
2025: MIAMI 1st and SAC 1st

I would be potentially interested in packaging 15 + 16 to move higher, or 29 and 30 to move higher. Maybe moving out of one of those entirely for a 2025 pick.

NOT TRADING (UNLESS YOU CAN REALLY WOW ME):

Cason Wallace
Jaime Jaquez Jr.
Isaiah Hartenstein (expiring & have his birds, intend to keep)
Naz Reid
Brandin Podziemski
Anthony Black

ONLY IN THE RIGHT DEALS:

Grayson Allen
Kyle Kuzma
Craig Porter Jr.

ACTIVELY LOOKING TO MOVE

Bradley Beal
Andrew Wiggins

FLEXIBILITY IN TRADES

Obviously Wiggins and Beal's contracts are a lot, so if I did those trades, I'd be attaching multiple picks or one younger guy to consolidate for a an established star i.e. a team that would want to look to rebuild with a young guy + picks + Beal or Wiggins contract. I also do not mind moving vets like Kuzma and Allen for younger players in specific deals, however I would not mind keeping them either, considering their contracts being pretty good, especially Kuzma. Those guys can be had, but might be hard to pry because those are the cheaper deals people want to add.

I've set my team up so I can pivot in multiple directions, but right now I'm taking the youth route with some surrounding talent still. Please don't waste my time with offers from the first tier if you know it won't make sense for me.

We should talk. Feels like a good fit. Hit me up
BAF: Phoenix Suns
PG: Ayo Donaumu
SG: Franz Wagner / Ochai Agbaji
SF: Keegan Murray / Cam Whitmore
PF: Patrick Williams / Julian Phillips
C: O-Max Prosper
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#1555 » by SOUL » Thu May 9, 2024 5:29 am

Context wrote:Yall realize the post season isnt over :lol:

This is my playoffs :lol:
Context
RealGM

Post#1556 » by Context » Thu May 9, 2024 6:28 am

SOUL wrote:

I'm just keeping it real...if I were in the play-offs and I saw these posts- it would take away from it...but carry on :lol:
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#1557 » by SOUL » Thu May 9, 2024 6:40 am

Context wrote:
SOUL wrote:

I'm just keeping it real...if I were in the play-offs and I saw these posts- it would take away from it...but carry on :lol:

you heard Context guys, lets all praise the top 4 teams for 5 pages and not try to make our teams better :D

(jk jk you're my boy) no but for real... I am commenting on the games and also trying to gauge interest for offseason demand.. all activity in this league is good activity... I won't make posts like these in the finals, but in the downtime before that, there's absolutely no harm...

The beam must be lit again
TerrenceClarke
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,203

Post#1558 » by TerrenceClarke » Thu May 9, 2024 8:47 am

There is nothing wrong with these type of posts. The majority of the cats in the playoffs aren’t even talking. All it is is a bunch of congratulations talk.

Basketball is a business and that business don’t stop.

I see nothing wrong with guys putting out there what they been doing the last few days.

The NBA holds the lottery during the playoffs on tv. lol. That should tell you that business don’t stop.

I highly doubt any team currently in the playoffs would be mad at a team putting out feelers.
Memphis Grizzlies AKA Wing Stop
SOUL
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic

Post#1559 » by SOUL » Thu May 9, 2024 10:17 am

TerrenceClarke wrote:The NBA holds the lottery during the playoffs on tv. lol. That should tell you that business don’t stop.

Speaking of.. lottery will be very interesting this year. I'm expecting a crazy amount of variance on personal boards and what will happen in BAF and NBA. #1 pick is always a luxury but I'm kinda hoping to get in like the #3-5 range if I can :x
TerrenceClarke
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,203

Post#1560 » by TerrenceClarke » Thu May 9, 2024 4:07 pm

SOUL wrote:
TerrenceClarke wrote:The NBA holds the lottery during the playoffs on tv. lol. That should tell you that business don’t stop.

Speaking of.. lottery will be very interesting this year. I'm expecting a crazy amount of variance on personal boards and what will happen in BAF and NBA. #1 pick is always a luxury but I'm kinda hoping to get in like the #3-5 range if I can :x

after being burnt last year. Im kinda indifferent this year having the worst record again. :lol:
Memphis Grizzlies AKA Wing Stop

Return to New York Knicks