ImageImageImageImageImage

PG - At least we will always have Jan. 2024

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,752

Re: PG - At least we will always have Jan. 2024 

Post#121 » by RHODEY » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:13 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

This is just delusional, just as dominant? We were 12-9 this year with Robinson. We lost 3 times to the Celtics with him, and 2 of them were double digit losses, they had 74 pts at the half in one of those games. Be for real.

Your cherry picking is delusional. Mitch has never shared the floor with OG. Remember Celts haven't faced that ..no one has but even without Mitch with OG we were steam rolling contending level teams like the Sixers and the Twolves.

LMAO, this is hilarious, so I'm cherry picking yet you're talking about us being just as dominant with a lineup that never played a single minute together. And how many times will it take for you to get that regular season isn't playoffs? We were 3-1 against the Heat last year.

This is embarrassing.

No I'm talking about us being MORE dominant in January with a roster that still wasn't maximized. Add Mitch , Bogs, and Shake to that equation and I we have more than enough. Me refusing to BOW DOWN to the Celtics isn't delusion it's common sense.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 127,952

Post#122 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:27 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:i only caught the second half of the game, but from what i saw the loss isnt entirely on burks. deuce, bojan, donte also played pretty terrible too. we need randle and brunson to come back soon so these guys can have a smaller role. also would like to see og in that 3rd option role he started to embrace right before he got hurt

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

you didn't tell us you were celebrating a holiday today. congratulations to you big guy.

i didn't know that the oreo had almost been around as long as wingo. well damn.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#123 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:34 pm

too many things have to go right this year for us even if you think we can beat the celtics. we have to get 3 of our top guys back and in playing shape with very little time left. then they have to find their chemistry playing together. then you'll have to likely win every series on the road since it doesn't seem like we're gonna hold onto a top 4 spot. it's a lot to ask.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,736

Post#124 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:37 pm

RHODEY wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
Your cherry picking is delusional. Mitch has never shared the floor with OG. Remember Celts haven't faced that ..no one has but even without Mitch with OG we were steam rolling contending level teams like the Sixers and the Twolves.

LMAO, this is hilarious, so I'm cherry picking yet you're talking about us being just as dominant with a lineup that never played a single minute together. And how many times will it take for you to get that regular season isn't playoffs? We were 3-1 against the Heat last year.

This is embarrassing.

No I'm talking about us being MORE dominant in January with a roster that still wasn't maximized. Add Mitch , Bogs, and Shake to that equation and I we have more than enough. Me refusing to BOW DOWN to the Celtics isn't delusion it's common sense.

No, it's delusional no matter how you try to convince yourself otherwise. Comparing 1 month to the entirety of a season is just crazy, its stuff like this why Knicks fans get such a bad wrap. What next, we can beat Denver because we beat them in Jan?

You listing Shake in there is comical too :lol:
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,736

Post#125 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:40 pm

god shammgod wrote:too many things have to go right this year for us even if you think we can beat the celtics. we have to get 3 of our top guys back and in playing shape with very little time left. then they have to find their chemistry playing together. then you'll have to likely win every series on the road since it doesn't seem like we're gonna hold onto a top 4 spot. it's a lot to ask.

Nah, we're winning every series on the road against teams that have been healthier than us, don't bow down!
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,190

Post#126 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:41 pm

god shammgod wrote:too many things have to go right this year for us even if you think we can beat the celtics. we have to get 3 of our top guys back and in playing shape with very little time left. then they have to find their chemistry playing together. then you'll have to likely win every series on the road since it doesn't seem like we're gonna hold onto a top 4 spot. it's a lot to ask.

I'm not really even concerned about playing on the road...its more about matchups and health for us.

Healthy this team can win on the road (we got enough mental fortitude for that). It comes down to health and building chemistry because its going to take guys a bit of time to get into the swing of stuff. Remember how bad randle looked to start the year...we need to get that out of the way before the playoffs.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,188

Post#127 » by Fury » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:43 pm

Why does everything has to be easy and telegraphed with you? It’ll be fine
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,388

Post#128 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:51 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:i only caught the second half of the game, but from what i saw the loss isnt entirely on burks. deuce, bojan, donte also played pretty terrible too. we need randle and brunson to come back soon so these guys can have a smaller role. also would like to see og in that 3rd option role he started to embrace right before he got hurt

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

you didn't tell us you were celebrating a holiday today. congratulations to you big guy.

i didn't know that the oreo had almost been around as long as wingo. well damn.

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,744

Post#129 » by cgmw » Wed Mar 6, 2024 8:54 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

Nah, we're winning every series on the road against teams that have been healthier than us, don't bow down!

The entire Conference has bad odds vs the Celtics. I’m not normally an optimist but there’s a very real “lightning in a bottle” scenario unfolding here where Randle, OG and Mitch actually dominate the Playoffs because they’re not beat to sh*t by a full season under Maniac.

That is, if your boy Mitch can get his conditioning right. The other two are generic/workout freaks and will be back to form quickly.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#130 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:00 pm

even if he stayed in shape, last time randle came back from surgery it took him almost a month to find his shot
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#131 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:02 pm

Read on Twitter

jesus
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,388

Post#132 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:04 pm

Read on Twitter
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#133 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

this post is sooo long :lol: i can't read all that but i love the fact that he's out there dropping diss tracks on knicks twitter :lol:

bring mentality home mpharris !!!!!!!! he was just kidding about them guns :lol:
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#134 » by god shammgod » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:15 pm

I got jumped in High School by an Asian Gang when I was brand new to Florida as a Freshman in H.S. they were called APG (Asian Pride Gangsters) and they **** me up and sent me to the hospital but only because I was rocking my blue #33 Patrick Ewing jersey. Let's just say it didn't end good for them when my neighborhood went to (their neighborhood) and they were forced to watch me (1 on 1) beat the living dog **** out of their #LEADER a couple of months later (we waited)

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,752

Post#135 » by RHODEY » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:19 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

This is embarrassing.

No, it's delusional no matter how you try to convince yourself otherwise. Comparing 1 month to the entirety of a season is just crazy, its stuff like this why Knicks fans get such a bad wrap. What next, we can beat Denver because we beat them in Jan?

IMO comparing a team that no longer exists to the Celts is delusional. This is not you RJ BAarret Knicks .The clock restart with OG.

There's pre OG Knicks and Post..post OG Knicks was dominant. Post OG Knicks with Mitch,Randle, Bogs, and Shake will be even more dominant. :nod:
Buttah304
Analyst
And1: 5,763

Post#136 » by Buttah304 » Wed Mar 6, 2024 9:57 pm

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:

This is embarrassing.

You didn’t get the memo? Look who we have coming back from injury

Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,065

Post#137 » by Knick4Real » Wed Mar 6, 2024 10:05 pm

Does anyone understand the OG injury? All I know is that he had swelling in his elbow. That doesn't seem to warrant the long absence he's had, which has hurt the team and our playoff hopes.

Did I miss something? Is it really only a swollen elbow or something more severe??
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,172

Post#138 » by aggo » Wed Mar 6, 2024 10:06 pm

Knick4Real wrote:Does anyone understand the OG injury? All I know is that he had swelling in his elbow. That doesn't seem to warrant the long absence he's had, which has hurt the team and our playoff hopes.

Did I miss something? Is it really only a swollen elbow or something more severe??
'

something something

blame thibs

something something

that should cover it
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,172

Post#139 » by aggo » Wed Mar 6, 2024 10:08 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

this post is sooo long :lol: i can't read all that but i love the fact that he's out there dropping diss tracks on knicks twitter :lol:

bring mentality home mpharris !!!!!!!! he was just kidding about them guns :lol:

we need to free everyone.

everyone should be unbanned. including:

\
Spoiler:
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,598

Post#140 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Mar 6, 2024 10:10 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

I'm dying :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: