ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: Sixers @ NYK TUE 7:30 pm in MSG

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 101,187

Re: GT: Sixers @ NYK TUE 7:30 pm in MSG 

Post#581 » by mpharris36 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:02 am

god shammgod wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
god shammgod wrote:obviously they gotta play these guys now because they gave up assets for them but i wouldn't be surprised if neither guy really plays in the playoffs. this trade has been bad bad.

the only thing they can salvage is bogs at least has to be guarded during spurts in the playoffs.

and also his contract for next year should be a valuable trade chip

but other than that neither should be getting minutes over duece or precious.

i guess but his defense might make him unplayable. everyone focuses on burks more but bogs minutes kill us. he has the worst plus minus of anyone who played for us this year. he's a -90.

I mean you can maybe stagger his minutes and play him against a guy that isn't a good offensive player but you are correct teams are going to seek him out in the playoffs and put him in screens and make him guard.

You can put him with some OG/Mitch lineups and that should help him defensively and if you have him and OG sitting in the corners on offense that should give brunson a lot of room to operate...but we are only talking about maybe 10-12 minutes a game in the playoffs.

If Randle is healthy with mitch and ihart playing center...my guess thibs is going to trust precious more...but it might be matchup related. vs a team like the bucks more precious...vs a team that goes small at the 4 like and maybe you need more spacing maybe bogs vs the pacers will be more important.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,422
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Re: GT: Sixers @ NYK TUE 7:30 pm in MSG 

Post#582 » by BKlutch » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:03 am

Im Coming Home wrote:One hater on the GB saying the only reason we held 3 teams to under 80 is cause Thibs 'plays too slow'

smh

viewtopic.php?p=111901544#p111901544

any excuse!!!

Our pace on offense is good. But we slow it down on defense, because we fuq up their offense so much they need time to get off shots. GB doesn't mean a poster knows what he's saying.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

Return to New York Knicks