ImageImageImageImageImage

Mitch - Practiced in Full

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,454

Re: Mitch - Practiced in Full 

Post#141 » by stuporman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:37 pm

Jalen Bluntson wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:Neither one can handle 30+mpg for any extended period of time. Both of them are great at what they do. They are the best C tandem in the league. Why are we having this discussion still? Split time and profit! FFS!!

shut up jalen blunston. nobody asked you.

People ask me all the time!! I get stopped on the street and people ask me...Mr Bluntson, why are the posters on RealGM so fuggin stupid? Don't they ever appreciate what Mitch and iHart bring to the Knicks? I tell them it's because they're a bunch of fat lazy drunken smokers who masturbate too much!

If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
Jalen Bluntson
RealGM
And1: 19,489

Post#142 » by Jalen Bluntson » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:49 pm

stuporman wrote:
Jalen Bluntson wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
shut up jalen blunston. nobody asked you.

People ask me all the time!! I get stopped on the street and people ask me...Mr Bluntson, why are the posters on RealGM so fuggin stupid? Don't they ever appreciate what Mitch and iHart bring to the Knicks? I tell them it's because they're a bunch of fat lazy drunken smokers who masturbate too much!

:beer: RIP mags
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,560

Post#143 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:23 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Sham going out like Benzino

His slander & propaganda used to work when Hartensteinovic was coming off the bench, but we've gotten a full view of him as a starter and all that slander makes sham look like one of them Nation of Islam dudes up in Harlem dressed like a power ranger screaming about how IHart is the devil. He lost bad, Zach Lowe had IHart on his short list of guys who should get a nod for all-defense, it's over for dusty man.

and also mitch himself said he's a bench player. ol sham lost. my guy is looking like ja rule.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it

Return to New York Knicks