ImageImageImageImageImage

Mitch - Practiced in Full

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

rajajackal
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,542

Re: Mitch - Practiced in Full 

Post#101 » by rajajackal » Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:44 pm

god shammgod wrote:
rajajackal wrote:
Besart19 wrote:
he shouldnt start until he learns/dares to shoot like a semi scrub like Turner… 22-23 feet, 10-12 feet, 15-18 feet… basically a Kurt Thomas, we dont ask much

ihart can't shoot. why do we act like he can

my guy averages less than 8 points as starter this season and all his shots are near the rim but they talk about him on here like he's dirk :lol:

you know why
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,844

Post#102 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:04 pm

rajajackal wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
rajajackal wrote:ihart can't shoot. why do we act like he can

my guy averages less than 8 points as starter this season and all his shots are near the rim but they talk about him on here like he's dirk :lol:

you know why

Towns >iShart >Mitch. Problem solved next Offseason
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,172

Post#103 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:24 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
rajajackal wrote:
god shammgod wrote:

you know why

Towns >iShart >Mitch. Problem solved next Offseason

Be honest now. You're pushing for Towns because he drowns puppies and eats carrion, right?
ImageImageImage
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,107

Post#104 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:28 pm

the wolves gave up every pick they had to move towns away from the center spot because you can't win with him there
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,296

Post#105 » by KnicksGod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:37 pm

Mitch doesn’t have a touch around the rim. Or passing or moving without the ball. He’s not even as good at tips. So of course you are going to talk about Dirk and stuff.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 120,646

Post#106 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:12 pm

KnicksGod wrote:Mitch doesn’t have a touch around the rim. Or passing or moving without the ball. He’s not even as good at tips. So of course you are going to talk about Dirk and stuff.

very sad to see sham go down this straw man route. my guy can't handle the news that mitch wants to come off the bench. wow.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,721

Post#107 » by nedleeds » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:14 pm

Someone else had to immediately think of this.

Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,844

Post#108 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:28 pm

god shammgod wrote:the wolves gave up every pick they had to move towns away from the center spot because you can't win with him there

The Wolves didn't have a Brundle and IShart.

Knicks will make it work.

Mitch will thrive backing up the Stifle Tower.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#109 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:53 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
god shammgod wrote:the wolves gave up every pick they had to move towns away from the center spot because you can't win with him there

the knicks might very well trade for him but he won't be playing the 5. it will be a randle for towns swap and he'll be playing the 4. the wolves proved it's better this year. why would anyone go back to him at the 5 ?
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#110 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:57 pm

mitch literally beat wilt chamberlain's record for shooting percentage one year. how could he have no touch at the rim ? people just say silly stuff on here and feel like they're right because a fat guy and1s them.
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,962

Post#111 » by 8516knicks » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:00 pm

Now that we have Ihart (and Precious) I'd like to see MItch return to the reckless block chaser from when he started. Never mind the fouls, we have backups now.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#112 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:05 pm

This how we treating sham in here
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 92,692

Post#113 » by Capn'O » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:10 pm

god shammgod wrote:the knicks might very well trade for him but he won't be playing the 5. it will be a randle for towns swap and he'll be playing the 4. the wolves proved it's better this year. why would anyone go back to him at the 5 ?

This, I agree with. This front office isn't stupid.

That said, I don't see it happening.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#114 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:12 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:This how we treating sham in here

again, this isn't true but if you want to make it seem even possible one of those dummies need to be fat
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#115 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:27 pm

god shammgod wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:This how we treating sham in here

again, this isn't true but if you want to make it seem even possible one of those dummies need to be fat

aren’t you the same guy that said we’re all talking about ihart like he’s Dirk when nobody is. looks like that pcp from the 90s is starting to catch up to you. very sad sham very sad.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#116 » by 3toheadmelo » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:30 pm

Sham going out like meek mill
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#117 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:33 pm

let's be honest, if there's anyone on this entire forum who would get caught eating fries off his wet legs in the pool it's you lol
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,721

Post#118 » by nedleeds » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:43 pm

god shammgod wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

the knicks might very well trade for him but he won't be playing the 5. it will be a randle for towns swap and he'll be playing the 4. the wolves proved it's better this year. why would anyone go back to him at the 5 ?

Wolves are 6+ games better than the Knicks. Why are they trading us their best player again? Because Bing Bong? The only argument I can see if I'm a Wolves fan is financial:

* Gobert's insane contract is untradable without attaching assets.
* KAT's contract which ramps to ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) $61 million and goes out 4 *more* years.
* ANT is our best player and he's 22. Jaden McDaniels is owed $135 and probably needs to have a bigger role.

After Goberts turd is flushed after 2026 Wolves could just go after whoever fits best with Ant. If KAT is there, he'll be declining making $55 million and Ant will be 24 or 25 hitting his prime. Randle's contract expires after 2026 also which pairs with Gobert nicely, assuming he picks up the player option. He can also decline and try and get a new deal.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#119 » by god shammgod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:51 pm

nedleeds wrote:
god shammgod wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

Wolves are 6+ games better than the Knicks. Why are they trading us their best player again? Because Bing Bong? The only argument I can see if I'm a Wolves fan is financial:

* Gobert's insane contract is untradable without attaching assets.
* KAT's contract which ramps to ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) $61 million and goes out 4 *more* years.
* ANT is our best player and he's 22. Jaden McDaniels is owed $135 and probably needs to have a bigger role.

After Goberts turd is flushed after 2026 Wolves could just go after whoever fits best with Ant. If KAT is there, he'll be declining making $55 million and Ant will be 24 or 25 hitting his prime. Randle's contract expires after 2026 also which pairs with Gobert nicely, assuming he picks up the player option. He can also decline and try and get a new deal.

it would strictly be financial for them. that towns contract is insane and they have never been a franchise that has spent a lot. they have new ownership but they could hardly afford to buy the team. they had to look for an additional partner at the last second. so they might have to cut costs after this year. would the knicks do it ? who knows but i wouldn't put it past them.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,296

Post#120 » by KnicksGod » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:05 pm

god shammgod wrote:mitch literally beat wilt chamberlain's record for shooting percentage one year. how could he have no touch at the rim ? people just say silly stuff on here and feel like they're right because a fat guy and1s them.

Feels like a shell game kind of. Touch is not dunking mixed with refusing to shoot and losing the ball.

Return to New York Knicks