ImageImageImageImageImage

2024 March Madness Thread:

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,510

Re: 2024 March Madness Thread: 

Post#21 » by DOT » Tue Apr 9, 2024 1:36 pm

Here's a fun fact:

Since 1970, only 2 teams have won 6 NCAA championships:

UCLA and UConn. UCLA hasn't won one since 1995, UConn didn't win their first until 1999

Given how many guys are leaving this year, I'm not holding out hope for a three-peat, but Hurley's done incredible work in not only recruiting but the transfer portal, and he's a hell of an x's and o's guy too. I hope Karaban is back, but other than him unless Castle can be convinced that coming back for a year to be the guy is better for his draft stock, I think there's too much turnover to really compete again, but we'll see.
BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
Spot31
Pro Prospect
And1: 556

Post#22 » by Spot31 » Tue Apr 9, 2024 6:00 pm

Caitlin Clark is the GOAT
"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character hope." Rom. 5: 2-4
blue and orange
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,033

Post#23 » by blue and orange » Tue Apr 9, 2024 8:37 pm

Spot31 wrote:Caitlin Clark is the GOAT

Just because twitter says it doesn’t make it true, most marketable yeah and she is great. Breanna Stewart 4 national championships, Taurasi has 3 of them too. Championships do matter no one has called a men’s player who never won a national championship the GOAT.

Return to New York Knicks