ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials!

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,879

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#1 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:59 am

OG and Randle get your asses back now. Enough is enough. Suck it up and play, even as a decoy you'd be valuable right now Randle.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,947

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#3 » by DaGawd » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:00 am

sim to the off-season please
BaF
Washington Wizards
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,819

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#4 » by KnicksGadfly » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:00 am

lol yea, I'd rather play the Pacers than the Heat and it's not even close.
Im Coming Home
RealGM

Post#5 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:01 am

F Bam. Dirty ass bum player, actually so trash.

Moving screen after moving screen he's allowed to do.

cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,797

Post#6 » by cgmw » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:01 am

I only counted 2 filthy “accidents” where Bam nearly ended the season for one of our starters. Jalen just tied his shoe tighter and kept playing.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,295

Post#7 » by KnicksGod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:01 am

This is just chatter – I’m not voicing opposition to the trade for OG whom I love

But let’s say we didn’t make the deal … with Randle going down, RJ could have stepped in, you could play IQ and Deuce together instead of Burks

And RJ would limit the need for Bog. For THIS season, it might have helped

And then you could at least in theory sign and trade IQ and RJ for OG in the off-season (but probably IQ passes on that)

Just an interesting perspective
frankiesmokes11
Sophomore
And1: 93

Post#8 » by frankiesmokes11 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:03 am

KnicksGod wrote:This is just chatter – I’m not voicing opposition to the trade for OG whom I love

But let’s say we didn’t make the deal … with Randle going down, RJ could have stepped in, you could play IQ and Deuce together instead of Burks

And then you could at least in theory sign and trade IQ and RJ for OG in the off-season (but probably IQ passes on that)

We we're supposed to have Randle. He's a tank. No one expected the heat to heat.
aggo
RealGM
And1: 6,219

Post#9 » by aggo » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:03 am

you cant play josh hart more than 30 minutes a game.
drekwins
Head Coach
And1: 4,597

Post#10 » by drekwins » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:03 am

We really need to get some momentum going.

Hate the rotations. Our small ball starting lineup is getting consistently killed. We win by rebounding the ball better than the opponent and not making mistakes. We are losing that identity with the small ball lineup. I'm not even sure why it started. It has not worked. Put Precious back in the starting lineup. Bring Deuce or Hart off the bench for energy.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,441

Post#11 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:04 am

Heat look very vulnerable …Brunsons play was not defense it was fatigue I’d love to play the heat in the playoffs and take thier souls
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
Im Coming Home
RealGM

Post#12 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:05 am

Bojan looked good next to Brunson.

Bojan should be the starting PF til Randle hopefully comes back.

Put Hart back on the bench or move Deuce to the bench but I think Hart or Divo would be the better option off the bench.

frankiesmokes11
Sophomore
And1: 93

Post#13 » by frankiesmokes11 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:05 am

Bam and the cHeat need to be investigated. Silver need to put the ban hammer down on this BS.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 49,101

Post#14 » by robillionaire » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:06 am

Anyway the loss is all Brunson’s fault

Hartenstein was a +5 in 18 mins was something wrong with him? His backup tandem of Precious and Mitch was -13 and we lost by 8
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,441

Post#15 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:08 am

robillionaire wrote:Anyway the loss is all Brunson’s fault

Hartenstein was a +5 in 18 mins was something wrong with him? His backup tandem of Precious and Mitch was -13 and we lost by 8

This loss begins and ends with Brunson …Toney Douglas we run them off the court
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
Im Coming Home
RealGM

Post#17 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:09 am

frankiesmokes11 wrote:Bam and the cHeat need to be investigated. Silver need to put the ban hammer down on this BS.

Yeah its too much 'coincidences' that Bam "accidentally" trips guys, elbows guys, puts his feet under guys ankles, etc. I think he's just good at making it look unintentional but it really is intentional. It happens too much to be coincidence, sorry.

seren
RealGM
And1: 4,246

Post#18 » by seren » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:10 am

I am officially starting to be worried about the playoffs. No guarantee OG can finish a playoff series even if he comes back. Who knows when Randle will come back and what shape he will be in. The rest of the squad is simply not enough to win a playoff series. We can steal couple of games but nothing more than that.
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 39,295

Post#19 » by KnicksGod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:10 am

frankiesmokes11 wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:This is just chatter – I’m not voicing opposition to the trade for OG whom I love

We we're supposed to have Randle. He's a tank. No one expected the heat to heat.

Yeah not about the decision but just that 20/20 hindsight, those guys may have really been helpful

Thibs is not good at game calls. Wants Bog, wants Donte, doesn't have a clear vision for the game.

Return to New York Knicks