ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials!

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,262

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#101 » by Kampuchea » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:18 pm

Let's drop to 6 if we can't get 3. Play the Cavs or Magic, and avoid Boston for our run to the ECF with Randle and OG fully healthy.
gavran
RealGM
And1: 7,478

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#102 » by gavran » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:18 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
I’ll stop by again...

You wish.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,002

Post#103 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:19 pm

DaGawd wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

You know it’s bad when Celtics fans are defending Heat players :lol:

That’s a true rivalry between teams that actually win when it matters.

Anyways, this is about the IQ I expected to see when I came in here……and I’m not talking Immanuel Quickley #HeGone.

I’ll stop by again when the reality of OG sets in :o

why are you here

You read it in my initial post, I needed a good laugh
#FreeBam
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,200

Post#104 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:32 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,830

Post#105 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:41 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I was told to come here for a good laugh and that’s exactly what I got reading through your alls gamethread and this thread so thanks for that fellas! Or ladies…….or thems, they’s, etc. don’t want to leave anyone out, it’s 2024.

On a more serious note, some of my opinions:

1. I saw someone mention you all falling to the play in, that’s not happening lol. I can’t speak for other teams but I will be very shocked if the Heat do better than 4-3 over these last 7. Unfortunately that’s just the way it is when your best player doesn’t give a fuxk about the regular season, I mean you all saw it first hand last night Jimmy is just chillin out there. It’s infuriating as a fan because honestly if he was locked in we’re likely fighting for the 2 seed right now but as long as he goes supernova in the playoffs I guess I can’t complain.

2. Bam isn’t dirty, those slowed down clips in a very physical game are hilarious, he wouldn’t be loved by all his peers if he were dirty. Shoutout to Josh Hart for injuring Jimmy twice in the playoffs last year and killing our championship hopes, he was never the same after :cry:

3. Duece seems to be your alls version of Gabe Vincent, I’m a fan.

4. I tell Heat fans who some still delusionally believe Herro is special that there are several players in the league that can do what Herro does if given the usage and shot attempts, Donte is the perfect example of that and he’s a much better defender.

5. I saw a “report/rumor” maybe a week ago that OG is expected back at some point but there’s a good chance Randle is out for the year, any truth that? I was under the assumption that Randle had been working out for weeks now and would be back.

EABOD
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,097

Post#106 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:50 pm

Kampuchea wrote:Let's drop to 6 if we can't get 3. Play the Cavs or Magic, and avoid Boston for our run to the ECF with Randle and OG fully healthy.

it's so close from 4-7 that i don't think you can really engineer getting to a certain spot easily. maybe the last couple of games you can but right now you might f*ck around and end up 7th.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,002

Post#107 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:51 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I was told to come here for a good laugh and that’s exactly what I got reading through your alls gamethread and this thread so thanks for that fellas! Or ladies…….or thems, they’s, etc. don’t want to leave anyone out, it’s 2024.

1. I saw someone mention you all falling to the play in, that’s not happening lol. I can’t speak for other teams but I will be very shocked if the Heat do better than 4-3 over these last 7. Unfortunately that’s just the way it is when your best player doesn’t give a fuxk about the regular season, I mean you all saw it first hand last night Jimmy is just chillin out there. It’s infuriating as a fan because honestly if he was locked in we’re likely fighting for the 2 seed right now but as long as he goes supernova in the playoffs I guess I can’t complain.

2. Bam isn’t dirty, those slowed down clips in a very physical game are hilarious, he wouldn’t be loved by all his peers if he were dirty. Shoutout to Josh Hart for injuring Jimmy twice in the playoffs last year and killing our championship hopes, he was never the same after :cry:

4. I tell Heat fans who some still delusionally believe Herro is special that there are several players in the league that can do what Herro does if given the usage and shot attempts, Donte is the perfect example of that and he’s a much better defender.

5. I saw a “report/rumor” maybe a week ago that OG is expected back at some point but there’s a good chance Randle is out for the year, any truth that? I was under the assumption that Randle had been working out for weeks now and would be back.

EABOD

:cry:
#FreeBam
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,792

Post#108 » by cgmw » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:00 pm

Concerning to me was how Brunson failed to close out quarters. In the second, he missed a 3 with under two minutes remaining that could have cut the lead to 6. Instead, we went into the half down 15, I think. Similar issue in the 3rd and then again obviously to close the game itself.

Unless something changes quickly, we could see the same tendency slide us down the standings for the remainder of the season.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,920

Post#109 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:02 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:

EABOD

Enough trolling
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,200

Post#110 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:15 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,877

Post#111 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:16 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

You know it’s bad when Celtics fans are defending Heat players :lol:

That’s a true rivalry between teams that actually win when it matters.

Anyways, this is about the IQ I expected to see when I came in here……and I’m not talking Immanuel Quickley #HeGone.

I’ll stop by again when the reality of OG sets in :o

Bam is notorious for "accidentally" doing things, maybe this one time was an accident, doesn't matter. He's a dirty player who always gets away with moving screens all game.

But I'll enjoy whatever your fate is once the mods see this. :D
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
Im Coming Home
RealGM
And1: 17,877

Post#112 » by Im Coming Home » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:17 pm

Deeeez Knicks wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:EABOD

Enough trolling

Ban his ass. Came here to troll/start things, all of us have been banned for less from boards.
RGM Knicks BAF- Houston Rockets

PG: Cunningham | Suggs |
SG: Au Thompson | Rupert |
SF: Griffin | Reddish
PF: Avdija | Prince| Bertans
C: Lively II | Smith
NY2k1
Starter
And1: 911

Post#113 » by NY2k1 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:26 pm

The last 3 games would have likely been wins with OG and Randle, or at least gone 2-1. OG would have locked up Vassell in the Spurs games and Rozier last night.

Like I said, just be fully healthy in the playoffs and this team would have the ability to beat anybody in the playoffs.
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,519

Post#114 » by EnigmatiC » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:39 pm

NY2k1 wrote:The last 3 games would have likely been wins with OG and Randle, or at least gone 2-1. OG would have locked up Vassell in the Spurs games and Rozier last night.

Like I said, just be fully healthy in the playoffs and this team would have the ability to beat anybody in the playoffs.

That is obviously not going to happen.
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,895

Post#115 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:49 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

Against the heat we have a Josh hart problem folksssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Vo Show
Pro Prospect
And1: 759

Post#116 » by The Vo Show » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:50 pm

EnigmatiC wrote:
NY2k1 wrote:The last 3 games would have likely been wins with OG and Randle, or at least gone 2-1. OG would have locked up Vassell in the Spurs games and Rozier last night.

That is obviously not going to happen.

The guys that are 'healthy' and playing aren't even truly healthy. Brunson has tape everywhere. Donte limps after a lot of his block attempts. The Detroit guys have random small issues. Hart and IHart both trying to play through things (though IHart says he's good now).

This team is gassed. They've played a 1/3rd of a season at 40+ mins a night for 3 of the starters and 5 if Jalen and IHart weren't visibly breaking down. And if OG and Julius don't come back, they're going to play close to half a season at those minutes. Thats impossible for our team to win that way with the amount of effort we HAVE to put forth to secure wins.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,785

Post#117 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:53 pm

god shammgod wrote:also, i would think the best chances of us advancing to round 2 is facing the cavs or orlando. another reason to try not to fall to 7th and face the bucks who despite their up and down season have 2 killers and championship experience.

The Cavs will want revenge and will play like their lives depend on it, I don't see us beating them if we're not at full strength. If they weren't so young I'd say the Magic would beat us in 6, but that one could be a toss up, we'd be in for an absolutely ugly series with them and the amount of defenders they can throw at Brunson is worrisome. The Heat absolutely beat us in 5 or 6, we just don't have enough scoring to go against teams that can defend.

The only team I'd say we can beat right now as the roster stands are the Pacers.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,440

Post#118 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:06 pm

cgmw wrote:Concerning to me was how Brunson failed to close out quarters. In the second, he missed a 3 with under two minutes remaining that could have cut the lead to 6. Instead, we went into the half down 15, I think. Similar issue in the 3rd and then again obviously to close the game itself.

Unless something changes quickly, we could see the same tendency slide us down the standings for the remainder of the season.

What is concerning about fatigue?
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
BigShot Bojan
General Manager
And1: 8,440

Post#119 » by BigShot Bojan » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:17 pm

Heat better get all the enjoyment while they can…thier window is closing fast…

A soon to be 35 year old star in the twilight of his career with mismatched pieces.

we have :
youth ,
draft picks
and cap flexibility…

barely lost a game with:
our star player having a career worst game,
one of our centers (key player) half a step off of the injury report,
primary center playing a paltry 18 minutes,
Thin tread on our other players ( due to our 2nd and 3rd best players being injured)

As long as we stay out of the playin and play some key players sparingly I have high hopes for our chances..

This board is so knee jerk we will forget this in a game when we start winning again

#FreeBojan
Formerly Knicks85

Capn'O wrote:I wonder what Paul Reed's feelings are about metal bats.
cgmw
RealGM
And1: 9,792

Post#120 » by cgmw » Wed Apr 3, 2024 5:29 pm

BigShot Bojan wrote:
cgmw wrote:Concerning to me was how Brunson failed to close out quarters. In the second, he missed a 3 with under two minutes remaining that could have cut the lead to 6. Instead, we went into the half down 15, I think. Similar issue in the 3rd and then again obviously to close the game itself.

What is concerning about fatigue?

That it will continue in the Playoffs. That Thibs has already squeezed every ounce out of his best player (and second-best and third-best) before the regular season has even finished.
"Sell the team. Sell the team. Sell the team."

Return to New York Knicks