ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials!

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,962

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#61 » by 8516knicks » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:13 am

Im Coming Home wrote:OG and Randle get your asses back now. Enough is enough. Suck it up and play, even as a decoy you'd be valuable right now Randle.

As the Russians said to the Tajik terrorist guy after cutting off his ear, "You've got one ear left!" ---

"You've got one shoulder left, Randle!"

"You've got one elbow left, OG!"

:lol:
aq_ua
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,318

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#62 » by aq_ua » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:35 am

All good fellas, we don't want to peak too soon.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,937

Post#63 » by DaGawd » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:37 am

aq_ua wrote:All good fellas, we don't want to peak too soon.

we probably already peaked in january.. that’s the healthiest we’ll have seen this team this year
BaF
Washington Wizards
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 62,172

Post#64 » by Clyde_Style » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:46 am

Yeah, it sucks we lost, but I just discovered The Bob Ross Clapper on eBay

ImageImageImage
aq_ua
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,318

Post#65 » by aq_ua » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:49 am

DaGawd wrote:
aq_ua wrote:All good fellas, we don't want to peak too soon.

we probably already peaked in january.. that’s the healthiest we’ll have seen this team this year

Until later this month!
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,208

Post#66 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:52 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

Sigh…….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're both actively being held out of games so their team can tank harder, and even then, they have both played more games this season than OG :lol:

People can say OG is better, but he's a theoretical player at this point. "Wait till OG comes back" is the battle cry that has been heard throughout his career.

Fit is important. RJ didn’t. So we wish him well. We miss IQ but that’s because OG and Randle are both out
Free Palestine
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,783

Post#67 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:53 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

They're both actively being held out of games so their team can tank harder, and even then, they have both played more games this season than OG :lol:

People can say OG is better, but he's a theoretical player at this point. "Wait till OG comes back" is the battle cry that has been heard throughout his career.

Fit is important. RJ didn’t. So we wish him well. We miss IQ.

Availability is even more important.

0mpg isn't helping anyone.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 56,208

Post#68 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:56 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
NoDopeOnSundays wrote:They're both actively being held out of games so their team can tank harder, and even then, they have both played more games this season than OG :lol:

Fit is important. RJ didn’t. So we wish him well. We miss IQ.

Availability is even more important.

0mpg isn't helping anyone.

What about RJ’s knee?

BAM!
Free Palestine
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,920

Post#69 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Apr 3, 2024 3:58 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Deeeez Knicks wrote:At least Bojan got going and looked good. We need to keep finding ways to utilize him….we just really need his scoring while we are short handed.

Game ball to Deuce. His defense kept the game close. On many plays his closeouts prevented easy buckets and allowed for a help defender to follow and pressure a Heat player. His scoring was excellent, but he is a really active guy on defense and I love that about him.

Yes, Deuce had another great game. Just need more help all around
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,825

Post#70 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Apr 3, 2024 4:05 am

Jockitchbitus will save the team next year
ScienceOfLosing
Sixth Man
And1: 1,720

Post#71 » by ScienceOfLosing » Wed Apr 3, 2024 6:11 am

NoDopeOnSundays wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter

And he is gonna want 40 mill year for low availability.
And we will give it and be in this situation every year.
stuporman
RealGM
And1: 16,454

Post#72 » by stuporman » Wed Apr 3, 2024 6:25 am

Now that the Knicks are past the Heat game I hope that OG and Randle all of a sudden get an upgrade on the injury report. Bam is always 'accidentally' hitting, elbowing or tripping someone while he's not setting his illegal moving screens so it probably was smart to not expose them to his dirty tactics.

I checked in during the 4th and the Knicks went on a run to tie it then after a few possessions let it slip away so turned it off, yea. We kinda forget this team is short handed because they fight hard and been winning despite it but it still doesn't erase the fact that they are indeed missing 2 of their 3 best players.

This point after the Heat game is when in my own mind I am looking more closely on the guys that are out. I'm of the opinion they'd benefit from getting them back with some games to ramp up as opposed once the playoffs have started. Each game they miss from now on is exponentially challenging.

I'm encouraged that 'star' role players like Divo, Deuce and iHart played well against this team. The Knicks need those guys to succeed in the playoffs, even if they ever do get healthy. Just Brunson and the super glue group can't win consistently on the best of the league, they need OG and Randle to be complete.
If you'd rather see your team fail so you can be right
...you are a fan of your opinion not the team.
Image?
Knowledge is just information stuffed into a mental bag
Wisdom is knowing what to pull out of the bag to do the job
prophet_of_rage
RealGM
And1: 6,665

Post#73 » by prophet_of_rage » Wed Apr 3, 2024 11:24 am

Remember when Thibs was an idiot for not playing small ball? Good times.

Sent from my SM-S9080 using RealGM mobile app
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,097

Post#75 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:04 pm

i think we're gonna fall to 7th. all of this to be in the play-in games is rough.

Read on Twitter
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#76 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:16 pm

the heat have - philly, @houston, @pacers, @hawks, mavs, raptors, raptors

let's say they'll go 4-3

pacers have nets, okc, miami, raptors, cavs, hawks all at home

lets' say 3-2

we have kings, @bulls, @bucks, bulls, @boston, nets, bulls,

i'm guessing 3-4 with us beating the nets and the bulls 2 out of 3, losing to the bucks, boston, kings who will be looking for revenge

we would be 47-35
heat would be 46-36
pacers would be 46-36

maybe we can survive at 5th if it works out like this but it's gonna be close. if tied i think miami has the tie breaker. not sure about the pacers. not sure it even matters though as i don't have a lot of hope once we reach the payoffs.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,937

Post#77 » by DaGawd » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:22 pm

one of the years where i find the play in to be an idiotic addition.. the east has a clear top 8.. the bulls and hawks shouldn’t have any shot at the playoffs
BaF
Washington Wizards
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#78 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:26 pm

also, i would think the best chances of us advancing to round 2 is facing the cavs or orlando. another reason to try not to fall to 7th and face the bucks who despite their up and down season have 2 killers and championship experience.
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,718

Post#79 » by nedleeds » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:26 pm

god shammgod wrote:the heat have - philly, @houston, @pacers, @hawks, mavs, raptors, raptors

let's say they'll go 4-3

pacers have nets, okc, miami, raptors, cavs, hawks all at home

lets' say 3-2

we have kings, @bulls, @bucks, bulls, @boston, nets, bulls,

i'm guessing 3-4 with us beating the nets and the bulls 2 out of 3, losing to the bucks, boston, kings who will be looking for revenge

we would be 47-35
heat would be 46-36
pacers would be 46-36

maybe we can survive at 5th if it works out like this but it's gonna be close. if tied i think miami has the tie breaker. not sure about the pacers. not sure it even matters though as i don't have a lot of hope once we reach the payoffs.

We will get fake wins vs. Boston and possibly Bucks who might be locked by then. Best Thibs win is a they rest everyone, we play 38 minutes win. Then acts like it was real in the presser.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.
nedleeds
General Manager
And1: 7,718

Post#80 » by nedleeds » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:28 pm

god shammgod wrote:also, i would think the best chances of us advancing to round 2 is facing the cavs or orlando. another reason to try not to fall to 7th and face the bucks who despite their up and down season have 2 killers and championship experience.

I expect a first round exit coupled with the worst possible draft position. The perfect Bobcat season.
Zenzibar wrote:Nevertheless, Payton is not a finished product yet and unless the team moves him in a couple of weeks, I anticipate him trending upward with this coaching staff.

Return to New York Knicks