ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials!

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,102

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#81 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:30 pm

nedleeds wrote:
god shammgod wrote:the heat have - philly, @houston, @pacers, @hawks, mavs, raptors, raptors

let's say they'll go 4-3

pacers have nets, okc, miami, raptors, cavs, hawks all at home

lets' say 3-2

we have kings, @bulls, @bucks, bulls, @boston, nets, bulls,

i'm guessing 3-4 with us beating the nets and the bulls 2 out of 3, losing to the bucks, boston, kings who will be looking for revenge

we would be 47-35
heat would be 46-36
pacers would be 46-36

maybe we can survive at 5th if it works out like this but it's gonna be close. if tied i think miami has the tie breaker. not sure about the pacers. not sure it even matters though as i don't have a lot of hope once we reach the payoffs.

We will get fake wins vs. Boston and possibly Bucks who might be locked by then. Best Thibs win is a they rest everyone, we play 38 minutes win. Then acts like it was real in the presser.

yeah it's possible those teams rest guys. boston already has the east locked up and i think they only need a win or 2 more to have home court in the finals too.

we did have a lot of wins against cupcakes these last couple of months that people celebrated like they meant something
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 128,102

Re: PG: Refs set the tone in the 1st half, Knicks lose to the cHeat and refs, 3 game win streak for the officials! 

Post#82 » by god shammgod » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:32 pm

nedleeds wrote:
god shammgod wrote:also, i would think the best chances of us advancing to round 2 is facing the cavs or orlando. another reason to try not to fall to 7th and face the bucks who despite their up and down season have 2 killers and championship experience.

I expect a first round exit coupled with the worst possible draft position. The perfect Bobcat season.

it does seem the most likely outcome

where do i buy my "needles was right" shirt ? :lol:
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,920

Post#83 » by Deeeez Knicks » Wed Apr 3, 2024 12:44 pm

god shammgod wrote:also, i would think the best chances of us advancing to round 2 is facing the cavs or orlando. another reason to try not to fall to 7th and face the bucks who despite their up and down season have 2 killers and championship experience.

Hard to see us beating the Bucks right now. Knicks look pretty worn out and beat up. We could really use that couple of days of rest by avoiding the playin just to recharge and hopefully get a little more healthy. But yea, even so hard to see us going far at this point. Either way, will still get fired up to watch some playoffs
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
TheGreenArrow
RealGM
And1: 33,898

Post#84 » by TheGreenArrow » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:11 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,646

Post#85 » by FrozenEnvelope » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:17 pm

I would rather have a root canal with no anesthesia than to play the cHeat in the playoffs again. They just own us if we are being real. Spo is too a coach and we'd have no chance without a 100% Randle and OG.

Their physical defense made it tough for Brunson but I wouldn't read too much into it. He missed a lot of gimme's at the hoop and just had an off game. I did like how Donte, Bogs and Deuce stepped up. We will need those guys to help out Brunson since it doesn't seem we are going to get back a healthy All-Star form version of Randle.

Rebounding was piss poor! Cannot win games losing on the glass that badly. Hart was awful and he needs to stop jumping into the air to pass every damn time! And why are defenders still falling for a Kevin Love pump fake?
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,519

Post#86 » by EnigmatiC » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:24 pm

Without reinforcements coming this is a first round exit team. A team of Brunson and a bunch of guys who play hard will only get you so far.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 15,223

Post#87 » by Fury » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:33 pm

We'll get out of the first round as long as we maintain a top 6 seed. The game is different in the playoffs.
delvec19
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,920

Post#88 » by delvec19 » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:35 pm

TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

Put this sh*t on the bulletin board right now Thibs
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 36,003

Post#89 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:38 pm

I was told to come here for a good laugh and that’s exactly what I got reading through your alls gamethread and this thread so thanks for that fellas! Or ladies…….or thems, they’s, etc. don’t want to leave anyone out, it’s 2024.

On a more serious note, some of my opinions:

1. I saw someone mention you all falling to the play in, that’s not happening lol. I can’t speak for other teams but I will be very shocked if the Heat do better than 4-3 over these last 7. Unfortunately that’s just the way it is when your best player doesn’t give a fuxk about the regular season, I mean you all saw it first hand last night Jimmy is just chillin out there. It’s infuriating as a fan because honestly if he was locked in we’re likely fighting for the 2 seed right now but as long as he goes supernova in the playoffs I guess I can’t complain.

2. Bam isn’t dirty, those slowed down clips in a very physical game are hilarious, he wouldn’t be loved by all his peers if he were dirty. Shoutout to Josh Hart for injuring Jimmy twice in the playoffs last year and killing our championship hopes, he was never the same after :cry:

3. Duece seems to be your alls version of Gabe Vincent, I’m a fan.

4. I tell Heat fans who some still delusionally believe Herro is special that there are several players in the league that can do what Herro does if given the usage and shot attempts, Donte is the perfect example of that and he’s a much better defender.

5. I saw a “report/rumor” maybe a week ago that OG is expected back at some point but there’s a good chance Randle is out for the year, any truth that? I was under the assumption that Randle had been working out for weeks now and would be back.
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#90 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:41 pm

You all would win a 1st round series against the Magic, Cavs, and I doubt it comes to this….the Bucks for sure imo. I think if either of our teams grab the 6th seed we’re going to the ECF, the Pacers won’t. I think you all should actually prefer to fall to 6.
#FreeBam
Knicks Byke
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,433

Post#91 » by Knicks Byke » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:52 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:OG: Often Goldbricking

OG = Often Gimped
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 14,819

Post#92 » by KnicksGadfly » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:56 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:2. Bam isn’t dirty, those slowed down clips in a very physical game are hilarious, he wouldn’t be loved by all his peers if he were dirty.

Your man is dirty as eff. Hope the league cracks down. He's worse than Draymond.
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,946

Post#93 » by DaGawd » Wed Apr 3, 2024 1:58 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:2. Bam isn’t dirty, those slowed down clips in a very physical game are hilarious, he wouldn’t be loved by all his peers if he were dirty.

Your man is dirty as eff. Hope the league cracks down.

bitch ass heat fans think we making this inconsistent ref stuff (and bam being dirty) up on their board lol
BaF
Washington Wizards
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,205

Post#94 » by Fat Kat » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:02 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,262

Post#95 » by Kampuchea » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:05 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I was told to come here for a good laugh and that’s exactly what I got reading through your alls gamethread and this thread so thanks for that fellas! Or ladies…….or thems, they’s, etc. don’t want to leave anyone out, it’s 2024.

thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,840

Post#96 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:06 pm

god shammgod wrote:
nedleeds wrote:

I expect a first round exit coupled with the worst possible draft position. The perfect Bobcat season.

it does seem the most likely outcome

where do i buy my "needles was right" shirt ? :lol:

Followed by the news OG is permanently injured. Oh wait. That'll happen AFTER the Knicks give him 40 million for 4 years
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#97 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:09 pm

KnicksGadfly wrote:

Your man is dirty as eff. Hope the league cracks down. He's worse than Draymond.

:lol:
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#98 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:10 pm

DaGawd wrote:
KnicksGadfly wrote:

Your man is dirty as eff. Hope the league cracks down.

bitch ass heat fans think we making this inconsistent ref stuff (and bam being dirty) up on their board lol

:cry:
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#99 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:11 pm

Read on Twitter

You know it’s bad when Celtics fans are defending Heat players :lol:

That’s a true rivalry between teams that actually win when it matters.

Anyways, this is about the IQ I expected to see when I came in here……and I’m not talking Immanuel Quickley #HeGone.

I’ll stop by again when the reality of OG sets in :o
#FreeBam
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 44,946

Post#100 » by DaGawd » Wed Apr 3, 2024 2:17 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Read on Twitter

You know it’s bad when Celtics fans are defending Heat players :lol:

That’s a true rivalry between teams that actually win when it matters.

Anyways, this is about the IQ I expected to see when I came in here……and I’m not talking Immanuel Quickley #HeGone.

I’ll stop by again when the reality of OG sets in :o

why are you here
BaF
Washington Wizards

Return to New York Knicks