ImageImageImageImageImage

PG: Josh Hart Gave Sacramento a Vasectamento

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 92,631

Re: PG: Josh Hart Gave Sacramento a Vasectamento 

Post#141 » by Capn'O » Fri Apr 5, 2024 7:48 pm

HerSports85 wrote:
TheGreenArrow wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=46&t=W09F6FrMDfp5_y1gKYgF1g

They’re trying to get in on Dmitch Folksssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't like this at all.. not one bit.

Not at all.

They're probably getting DMitch but I'm more concerned about losing Bryant. It makes too much sense for both teams. DMitch comes home and the Nets get a #1 and Bridges fits MUCH better with the Cavs. I'd prefer DMitch/Bridges to Garland/Bridges but that's what'd be out there.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
TrueWarrior
RealGM
And1: 8,291

Post#142 » by TrueWarrior » Fri Apr 5, 2024 10:13 pm

RHODEY wrote:
TrueWarrior wrote:Josh looked like LeJulius Jandle out there.

If he’s not going to shoot threes he needs to keeps attacking the rim like it dissed his momma.

The Kings have no interior D, but Josh is a legitimately great finisher inside. Teams have been doubling off him on Jalen constantly, so he has to be more aggressive and dive to the paint all night like he did in this one.

We need somebody else besides Jalen to get buckets down low with Julius gone. We got shooters to spread the floor around them. Josh can get a full head of steam if they wont guard him beyond the arc to either score of kick out.

This is going to have to be done by committee. Jalen will do his thing, but Donte, Deuce, and Bojan have to keep connecting to keep the hounds honest. Isaiah is an air traffic controller from the elbows who will find anything that moves. Mitch and OG can hopefully return to form. We aren’t done yet.

The thing is last night he did that AND shot threes...

What are you talking about? Josh has not taken any threes in the last 2 games. Only took 1 three the game before too.

All Im saying is we need somebody else to score inside and collapse the paint with no Julius around. Josh isnt going to score like that all the time, but he has to keep attacking.

We got guys who can shoot around Jalen and Josh. Donte, OG, Deuce, Bojan, and Alec (hypothetically). None of them can really get in the paint much though besides the occasional OG drive.

If Josh is going to play 40+ mpg and not kill us offensively, he has to find another niche if he’s not going to shoot from deep. Score at the rim or kick out.
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,757

Post#143 » by Wildcat » Fri Apr 5, 2024 10:36 pm

All that bad luck and the Knicks still have a puncher's chance at the 3rd seed.
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,623

Post#144 » by FrozenEnvelope » Fri Apr 5, 2024 11:29 pm

Jeff Van Gully wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:I don't get why Marbury was cheered. He was such a disappointment and the complete opposite of Brunson when you think about it.

i guess because people aren't trash.

Were fans trash when they bashed him (rightfully so) when he was here? What did Marbury do to deserve a standing ovation? Should Isiah Thomas and Eddy Curry get cheered too?
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,940

Post#145 » by nykballa2k4 » Fri Apr 5, 2024 11:51 pm

GettinitDone wrote:In other news, Evil Donte Flynn dropped 50 pts today :o :o

Looked and moved like a legit NBA star

When Brunson was out for us we could have had FlynnSanity.
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate
nykballa2k4
RealGM
And1: 5,940

Post#146 » by nykballa2k4 » Fri Apr 5, 2024 11:53 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:
Jeff Van Gully wrote:
FrozenEnvelope wrote:I don't get why Marbury was cheered. He was such a disappointment and the complete opposite of Brunson when you think about it.

i guess because people aren't trash.

Were fans trash when they bashed him (rightfully so) when he was here? What did Marbury do to deserve a standing ovation? Should Isiah Thomas and Eddy Curry get cheered too?

Starbury was never the problem. The problem was the GM who paired him with other volume scorers and put 0 value in defense. If we never make the Curry trade, never make the Crawford trade, we could easily have been a more competitive team.
Numbers don't lie, people who use them do
Stand up to all hate
Stand up to Jewish hate

Return to New York Knicks