ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread VI

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Butch718
RealGM
And1: 6,806

Re: Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread VI 

Post#221 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 8:13 pm

All jokes aside. This was fun. I was in grade-school when Biggie Pac went down, and in college when Nas and Jay had their feud.

This is probably the last good beef you’ll see for a while. The hiphop version of Bravo network drama.

Winner = The fans

Losers = Any closely associated with Drake and Kendrick. :lol:
Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,806

Post#222 » by Knicksfan1992 » Mon May 6, 2024 8:44 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Fixed that for ya my dude

LMAO you guys are nuts man. Running with that guilty until proven innocent narrative for one but not the other. :lol:

Whatever these two ultra rich dudes don't need anyone defending them on the internet. Y'all have fun with it. It's a stupid beef at this point like I said.

But you seem to be taking it personally?

Anyway:

Read on Twitter

Pedo.

It's not personal, y'all just love confirmation bias and it's just funny to me is all. Here's the girl from the video basically shooting down anything inappropriate just like every other grasp straws examples people find for a serious accusation. They've all been shot down by, ya know, the actual "victims". But again y'all don't want to hear that because you've all already pre-determined who you want to see lose regardless of facts. Hence why I continue to say this beef is effin stupid :lol:

Knicksfan1992
RealGM
And1: 13,806

Post#223 » by Knicksfan1992 » Mon May 6, 2024 8:44 pm

Butch718 wrote:All jokes aside. This was fun. I was in grade-school when Biggie Pac went down, and in college when Nas and Jay had their feud.

This is probably the last good beef you’ll see for a while. The hiphop version of Bravo network drama.

Winner = The fans

This was my point! :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 37,889

Post#224 » by MrDollarBills » Mon May 6, 2024 8:46 pm

Butch718 wrote:All jokes aside. This was fun. I was in grade-school when Biggie Pac went down, and in college when Nas and Jay had their feud.

Winner = The fans

Not gonna lie, I've been checked out on rap for a long time, the only artist I check for is a kid named Key Glock because he reminds me of Three Six Mafia. otherwise my tastes have turned to metal, mainly shoegaze for a long time now....rap just became stale for me as i got older.

But this? I've been thoroughly entertained :lol:

Meet The Grahams is up there with No Vaseline, Hit Em Up, Drop A Gem On Em, Bitch In Yoo, all those tracks.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#225 » by MrDollarBills » Mon May 6, 2024 8:47 pm

Knicksfan1992 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:
LMAO you guys are nuts man. Running with that guilty until proven innocent narrative for one but not the other. :lol:

Whatever these two ultra rich dudes don't need anyone defending them on the internet. Y'all have fun with it. It's a stupid beef at this point like I said.

Anyway:

Read on Twitter

Pedo.

It's not personal, y'all just love confirmation bias and it's just funny to me is all. Here's the girl from the video basically shooting down anything inappropriate just like every other grasp straws examples people find for a serious accusation. They've all been shot down by, ya know, the actual "victims". But again y'all don't want to hear that because you've all already pre-determined who you want to see lose regardless of facts. Hence why I continue to say this beef is effin stupid :lol:

Feeling up a 17 year old girl's breasts is okay. Got it.

Butch718
RealGM

Post#226 » by Butch718 » Mon May 6, 2024 8:55 pm

Besides social media mentions (except Drake bots and stans) clearly backing Kendrick as the winner, Drake probably just as upset seeing Kendrick dominating the Billboard list. Has the top 2 songs, 3 in the top 6 and featured in another. He also gave Cali their official summer anthem. **** is wild.
NoDopeOnSundays
RealGM
And1: 41,899

Post#227 » by NoDopeOnSundays » Tue May 7, 2024 1:01 am

Knicksfan1992 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:

Anyway:

Read on Twitter

Pedo.

You said people were Kendrick meat riders, yet you're looking like Drake's defense attorney in here.
god shammgod wrote:bring back ihart
Meat
Head Coach
And1: 4,691

Post#228 » by Meat » Tue May 7, 2024 2:12 am

Knicksfan1992 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:

Anyway:

Read on Twitter

Pedo.

He paid her to say it

or idk, I seen women that get beaten on by their boyfriends stick up for them. Wrong is still wrong
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#229 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 7, 2024 2:29 am

Meat wrote:
Knicksfan1992 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

Anyway:

Read on Twitter

Pedo.

He paid her to say it

or idk, I seen women that get beaten on by their boyfriends stick up for them. Wrong is still wrong

I had a friend who died 22 years ago because of a dude who was out of control. I understand this.

Wrong is wrong. It doesn't matter, he shouldn't be in 14 year old girls DMs or grooming them.

SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 18,366

Post#230 » by SelbyCobra » Tue May 7, 2024 4:56 am

Read on Twitter
SelbyCobra
General Manager

Post#231 » by SelbyCobra » Tue May 7, 2024 4:57 am

Drake really got people arguing that if the minor's ok with it, no problem.

That's not how any of this works. :lol:
Butch718
RealGM

Post#232 » by Butch718 » Tue May 7, 2024 5:28 am

Kdot just needs to make a music video for Not Like Us and it’s a wrap.

It’s literally being played everywhere. It was featured on TNT tonight during one of the games. :lol:
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#233 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 7, 2024 10:17 am

SelbyCobra wrote:Drake really got people arguing that if the minor's ok with it, no problem.

That's not how any of this works. :lol:

It speaks for itself.

SelbyCobra
General Manager

Post#234 » by SelbyCobra » Tue May 7, 2024 12:31 pm

Read on Twitter
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#235 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 7, 2024 12:33 pm

Butch718 wrote:Kdot just needs to make a music video for Not Like Us and it’s a wrap.

It’s literally being played everywhere. It was featured on TNT tonight during one of the games. :lol:

And MLB played it as well, someone used it as a walk up song.

It's the #1 song in the country and catchy enough to remain spinning into the summer. What a massive L, I don't think even Jay got beat this bad when he and Nas went at it. Damn.

Ghetto Gospel
Analyst
And1: 2,752

Post#236 » by Ghetto Gospel » Tue May 7, 2024 2:10 pm

yeah, j. cole W

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
TerrenceClarke
Assistant Coach
And1: 7,199

Post#237 » by TerrenceClarke » Tue May 7, 2024 2:20 pm

So somebody got shot inside of drakes house this morning…. Looks like the ovo empire is crumbling. :lol:

And in other news…

Nasty work

Memphis Grizzlies AKA Wing Stop
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#238 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 7, 2024 2:29 pm

TerrenceClarke wrote:So somebody got shot inside of drakes house this morning…. Looks like the ovo empire is crumbling. :lol:

And in other news…

Nasty work

Wow. Purely coincidental that someone got shot, I'm sure.

Ghetto Gospel
Analyst
And1: 2,752

Post#239 » by Ghetto Gospel » Tue May 7, 2024 3:49 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
TerrenceClarke wrote:So somebody got shot inside of drakes house this morning…. Looks like the ovo empire is crumbling. :lol:

And in other news…

Nasty work

looks like a drive-by; really unnecessary

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/man-shot-drake-toronto-home-1235892459/

Spoiler:
Drake‘s Toronto mansion was the scene of a drive-by shooting early Tuesday, but the Canadian rap sensation is safe and cooperating with a police investigation.

Toronto Police in a post on X, formerly Twitter, said the shooting at Bayview Avenue and Lawrence Avenue in the city’s Bridle Path district left one man with “serious injuries” and having to be treated at nearby Sunnybrook Hospital.

During a morning press conference outside Drake’s home, Inspector Paul Krawczyk of the Integrated Gun and Gang Task Force said officers were called to the residence and found a young man with a gunshot wound.

“That person was working apparently as a security guard at the residence, he was standing outside the gates in front of the residence when the shooting occurred,” officer Krawczyk said. He added no motive for the drive-by shooting was known or could be revealed.

Krawczyk also reported video footage from security cameras outside Drake’s house had been secured and appeared to capture the shooting incident. “We have individuals who obviously performed the shooting, who were seen in a vehicle. I do not have a description of the vehicle or the suspects at this time. Again, it’s very early in the investigation,” he added.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#240 » by MrDollarBills » Tue May 7, 2024 3:56 pm

Ghetto Gospel wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

And in other news…

Nasty work

looks like a drive-by; really unnecessary

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/man-shot-drake-toronto-home-1235892459/

Spoiler:
Drake‘s Toronto mansion was the scene of a drive-by shooting early Tuesday, but the Canadian rap sensation is safe and cooperating with a police investigation.

Toronto Police in a post on X, formerly Twitter, said the shooting at Bayview Avenue and Lawrence Avenue in the city’s Bridle Path district left one man with “serious injuries” and having to be treated at nearby Sunnybrook Hospital.

During a morning press conference outside Drake’s home, Inspector Paul Krawczyk of the Integrated Gun and Gang Task Force said officers were called to the residence and found a young man with a gunshot wound.

“That person was working apparently as a security guard at the residence, he was standing outside the gates in front of the residence when the shooting occurred,” officer Krawczyk said. He added no motive for the drive-by shooting was known or could be revealed.

Krawczyk also reported video footage from security cameras outside Drake’s house had been secured and appeared to capture the shooting incident. “We have individuals who obviously performed the shooting, who were seen in a vehicle. I do not have a description of the vehicle or the suspects at this time. Again, it’s very early in the investigation,” he added.

This is bad if some nutjobs decided to roll up on him to shoot him. I don't like dude, obviously, but no one wants to see anyone get killed over this crap

Return to New York Knicks