ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers (Mon, 7:30PM)

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

F N 11
RealGM
And1: 62,328

Re: GT: New York Knicks vs Indiana Pacers (Mon, 7:30PM) 

Post#221 » by F N 11 » Mon May 6, 2024 2:48 pm

KnixtapeH20 wrote:
Read on Twitter

Indy has NO idea what awaits them....

If they travel to Indy we really different.
CEO of the not trading RJ club.
Context
RealGM
And1: 14,323

Post#222 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 2:51 pm

Time to get my Knick family amped up!!
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#223 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 2:54 pm

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#224 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 2:54 pm

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Besart19
RealGM
And1: 4,295

Post#225 » by Besart19 » Mon May 6, 2024 2:57 pm

This is a series for Thibs to show up as a defensive mastermind... Carlisle plays a lot of flex offense actions and horns actions... we might need to play Achiuwa 20-30 mins per game to counteract that
Strength and Honour!
Context
RealGM

Post#226 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:07 pm

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
LFGK
Sophomore
And1: 239

Post#227 » by LFGK » Mon May 6, 2024 3:08 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:This is going 6 or 7. We don't have the offense to sweep a team or win it in 5 imho. Brunson needs to continue to be great and I know he will. DVo, OG, Hart and Deuce need to help and score too. iHart and Mitch need to control the glass. Can't let that little **** McConnell go off either. And stay home on their shooters! This is not the series to help or double anyone. Play them straight up!

I also beg some of you to grow a pair and not give up and act like wussies when we get down double figures. This team has earned our trust and have proven to be resilient. And quit crying about firing Thibs if he doesn't play Precious too! It's pathetic and embarrassing!

We gotta get this first one at home. The odds are heavily in our favor when we win the first one at home.

come playoff time everything tightens up though, the Knicks I think are 4th among playoff teams in Points(granted indi is 1st but that's skewed a bit because the bucks play 0 D) and defensively bottom 3 against a team that was missing its top 2 players(Dame for most of the series). I think this series will be in the 95-105 point mark. Another thing, no backup 5 behind turner is wild, if the plan is obi out there roaming the 3 point line they might get doubled up in rebounds. 5 games max, set the tone tonight
Context
RealGM

Post#228 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:14 pm

LETS FING GO KNICK FAMILY!!!!!
Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#229 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:16 pm

My apologies IHart--Happy belated!!!!
Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 30,428

Post#230 » by Fat Kat » Mon May 6, 2024 3:16 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Context
RealGM

Post#231 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:16 pm

Last one Knick family!
Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Context
RealGM

Post#232 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:22 pm

Besart19 wrote:This is a series for Thibs to show up as a defensive mastermind... Carlisle plays a lot of flex offense actions and horns actions... we might need to play Achiuwa 20-30 mins per game to counteract that

you mean this guy:
Read on Twitter

:D
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,573

Post#233 » by Clyde Frazier » Mon May 6, 2024 3:26 pm

Really looking forward to this series. My gut feeling says we can take them down. They have a decent amount of talent and Halliburton is dangerous. Maybe not as effective if he's banged up tho. It'll be interesting to see if we can take control with polar opposite pace of Indiana. They aren't a huge team tho. I just worry about turner spreading the floor and keeping our bigs out of the paint. He can get hot.
Context
RealGM

Post#234 » by Context » Mon May 6, 2024 3:27 pm

Fat Kat wrote:
Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
LaMelo/J-Green
S.Barnes/Jaden-Mc
Herbert-J/Kyle
JarenJjr/Portis
B.Lopez/Duren
sol537
RealGM
And1: 5,432

Post#235 » by sol537 » Mon May 6, 2024 3:30 pm

Clyde Frazier wrote:Really looking forward to this series. My gut feeling says we can take them down. They have a decent amount of talent and Halliburton is dangerous. Maybe not as effective if he's banged up tho. It'll be interesting to see if we can take control with polar opposite pace of Indiana. They aren't a huge team tho. I just worry about turner spreading the floor and keeping our bigs out of the paint. He can get hot.

I think our one center + og + three smalls line-ups will work well against the Pacers to slow them down and get easy baskets whenever they double Brunson. Remember that Indy had an easy time against us when we had Precious and iHart in together for long stretches because they just sagged off Precious all day. If Mitch Robinson can't keep up with Turner on the perimeter, then I would hope/think Thibs would turn to Precious for stretches.

Let's see!
Clyde Frazier
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 25,573

Post#236 » by Clyde Frazier » Mon May 6, 2024 3:36 pm

sol537 wrote:
Clyde Frazier wrote:Really looking forward to this series. My gut feeling says we can take them down. They have a decent amount of talent and Halliburton is dangerous. Maybe not as effective if he's banged up tho. It'll be interesting to see if we can take control with polar opposite pace of Indiana. They aren't a huge team tho. I just worry about turner spreading the floor and keeping our bigs out of the paint. He can get hot.

I think our one center + og + three smalls line-ups will work well against the Pacers to slow them down and get easy baskets whenever they double Brunson. Remember that Indy had an easy time against us when we had Precious and iHart in together for long stretches because they just sagged off Precious all day. If Mitch Robinson can't keep up with Turner on the perimeter, then I would hope/think Thibs would turn to Precious for stretches.

Let's see!

I don't have a lot of complaints about thibs these days (relative to the past), but it was so bizarre that he completely went away from precious those last 2 games. He isn't perfect but he has to play. A 7 man rotation isn't reasonable and he's a solid player.
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,281

Post#237 » by Kampuchea » Mon May 6, 2024 3:42 pm

Game 1 isn’t really important, can lose this and win the next 4.
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 8,179

Post#238 » by Knick4Real » Mon May 6, 2024 3:43 pm

FrozenEnvelope wrote:This is going 6 or 7. We don't have the offense to sweep a team or win it in 5 imho. Brunson needs to continue to be great and I know he will. DVo, OG, Hart and Deuce need to help and score too. iHart and Mitch need to control the glass. Can't let that little **** McConnell go off either. And stay home on their shooters! This is not the series to help or double anyone. Play them straight up!

I also beg some of you to grow a pair and not give up and act like wussies when we get down double figures. This team has earned our trust and have proven to be resilient. And quit crying about firing Thibs if he doesn't play Precious too! It's pathetic and embarrassing!

We gotta get this first one at home. The odds are heavily in our favor when we win the first one at home.

LOL, well good luck with that wish. That's like begging a fat person not to get in line at the ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST.

Here, let me give you the tour: :D

FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,761

Post#239 » by FrozenEnvelope » Mon May 6, 2024 3:46 pm

Clyde Frazier wrote:
sol537 wrote:

Let's see!

I don't have a lot of complaints about thibs these days (relative to the past), but it was so bizarre that he completely went away from precious those last 2 games. He isn't perfect but he has to play. A 7 man rotation isn't reasonable and he's a solid player.

I think Precious didn't play because we couldn't play big against Philly with him at the 4 next to Hartenstein and Mitch. And Thibs preferred to just go with Hartenstein and Mitch at Center against Embiid. I like Precious but some of you making it seem like he's this big difference maker and he isn't. He's a nice little role player who has proven he doesn't hurt if when given the chance but we are not winning or losing a playoff series because of him.

I do think he'll get some minutes against these Hicks. They don't play their backup Center Isaiah Jackson/Jalen Smith much and Turner might be a bad match up with his spacing for Hartenstein and especially Mitch. And against the Siakim and Obi lineup, I'm not sure you want either of our Centers checking those guys on the perimeter and when Obi leaks out.
FrozenEnvelope
Veteran
And1: 3,761

Post#240 » by FrozenEnvelope » Mon May 6, 2024 3:48 pm

Knick4Real wrote:

LOL, well good luck with that wish. That's like begging a fat person not to get in line at the ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT PANCAKE BREAKFAST.

Here, let me give you the tour: :D

I get it can get stressful and PTSD kicks in but some are just so whiney and pathetic it drives me insane! :lol:

Might have to cut receipts and embarrass the really bad ones. :D

Return to New York Knicks