ImageImageImageImageImage

I feel bad for the kids

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#21 » by StutterStep » Thu Jan 3, 2008 6:58 am

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

LOL.. me too stutter. I started watching the knicks about that time also. went to my first knicks game in 1980 vs the sixers.. anyway, I remember the dark years, the years when we tried to recycle marvin webster, jammin james bailey, the years of louis orr.. LOL.. the Bernard king era was the best for me...

todays knicks is a damn joke, no fan should be suject and held hostage to this mess...

I loved those teams Cummings and Robinson, and my favorite Rory Sparrow!!
StutterStep
RealGM
And1: 58

Post#22 » by StutterStep » Thu Jan 3, 2008 7:06 am

TKF wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Isiah needs to realize that this season is done, he is not going to prod, curry, zach, marbury and this crew of veterans into playing like a team, I mean he is so damn stubborn it seems like he has lost his mind...

I think he's a narcissist, who has decided to take on the whole town as if reliving that whole 'touch chicago upbringing' and trying to overcome it once again... You see how he brought all his chi-town homeboys and whoever they're tight with him., instead of building a "new" team...

Return to New York Knicks