ImageImageImageImageImage

HAHAHA i just lost $500 dollars on these bums...

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

Howard Stern
Head Coach
And1: 0

HAHAHA i just lost $500 dollars on these bums... 

Post#1 » by Howard Stern » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:50 am

I'm not kidding i placed a straight bet with a friend on tonights Kings vs Knicks game knowing that Martin/Artest/Bibby where out. He din't think Marbury would play so when he saw that Marbury would play he got nervous, and i got confident.

I din't catch this mess other than the first couple of minutes when the Kings made 2 straight 3's all wide open. At that point i knew these bums would cost me money.

The money is not big deal. Too me it's more about how bad this **** really is.I mean you got a full healthy rested squad at home vs a team that has 3 starters missing and you still can't get it done? :crazy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TKKnicks1
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,095

Post#2 » by TKKnicks1 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:51 am

Give Isiah time, hes working on his legacy... :nonono:
~I Believe!~
fimslim3
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#3 » by fimslim3 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:52 am

What legacy???
king_k4life
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by king_k4life » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:53 am

That's like nearly a pound man

:( :( :(

Need an employer lol
TKKnicks1
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,095

Post#5 » by TKKnicks1 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:57 am

His legacy in case anyone missed it...

"I believe that one day we will win a championship here," Thomas said. "And I believe a couple of these guys will be a part of that. And I believe I'll be a part of that."

"This is a dark time for us," he said. "But I know that there's a light at the end of this tunnel and I'm going to keep digging, and I'm going to keep pushing, and I'm not going to quit. I'm going to do it here."

"I don't necessarily just want to win a championship. I want to leave something that's going to stand for a long time. I want to leave a legacy, I want to leave tradition," Thomas said. "I want to leave an imprint, a blueprint in terms of how people play, and how they coach and how they respond when they put on the Knick uniform.

"And I want to leave what I left in Detroit. Every person that walks through that door as a Piston, when they put on that uniform, there's a certain pride that they carry. And I want to put that here and I want to leave that here in New York. I want to leave a championship legacy."

http://www.twincities.com/timberwolves/ci_7865078
~I Believe!~
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,890

Post#6 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Jan 3, 2008 4:59 am

Why would you bet on the Knicks??

And $500??

Serious, even knowing Sacremento's "big 3" were out I knew there was a great chance the Knicks would come out flat and suck balls.

haha at thinking Marbury would make a difference...our glue guy

On another note I bet my friends I could eat 8 leftover wings in 3 minutes after eating a ton of food before. It doesnt sound like much, but that was tough...thats like 20 seconds per wing...almost puked...and I am not a fat man...i'm about 160 lbs, and had no buisness eating that food...but i got heart,....knicks could learn something from that
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Frye-Fan-7
Rookie
And1: 1

Post#7 » by Frye-Fan-7 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:00 am

I guess Isiah plans on staying with the Knicks for 50 yeas when they finally become the Seattle Knicks and well have the New York Nets. Maybe they'll win a championhip there.
DocZaius
Banned User
And1: 56

Post#8 » by DocZaius » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:03 am

owned
Bill Bradley
RealGM
And1: 2,407

Post#9 » by Bill Bradley » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:28 am

Before being a homer just made you look foolish. Now it's making you poor too!
Howard Stern
Head Coach

Post#10 » by Howard Stern » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:32 am

Brad Lohaus wrote:Why would you bet on the Knicks??

Brad Lohaus wrote:And $500??

Just for rush.

Brad Lohaus wrote:Serious, even knowing Sacremento's "big 3" were out I knew there was a great chance the Knicks would come out flat and suck balls.

Well thats the risk you take and i thought it was a calculated risk but i guess not.

Brad Lohaus wrote:haha at thinking Marbury would make a difference...our glue guy

Yeah i know but even Marbury has nostalgia moments once in while.

Brad Lohaus wrote:On another note I bet my friends I could eat 8 leftover wings in 3 minutes after eating a ton of food before. It doesnt sound like much, but that was tough...thats like 20 seconds per wing...almost puked...and I am not a fat man...i'm about 160 lbs, and had no buisness eating that food...but i got heart,....knicks could learn something from that

LOL
EnigmatiC
General Manager
And1: 1,515

Post#11 » by EnigmatiC » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:34 am

TKKnicks1 wrote:His legacy in case anyone missed it...

"I believe that one day we will win a championship here," Thomas said. "And I believe a couple of these guys will be a part of that. And I believe I'll be a part of that."

"This is a dark time for us," he said. "But I know that there's a light at the end of this tunnel and I'm going to keep digging, and I'm going to keep pushing, and I'm not going to quit. I'm going to do it here."

"I don't necessarily just want to win a championship. I want to leave something that's going to stand for a long time. I want to leave a legacy, I want to leave tradition," Thomas said. "I want to leave an imprint, a blueprint in terms of how people play, and how they coach and how they respond when they put on the Knick uniform.

"And I want to leave what I left in Detroit. Every person that walks through that door as a Piston, when they put on that uniform, there's a certain pride that they carry. And I want to put that here and I want to leave that here in New York. I want to leave a championship legacy."

http://www.twincities.com/timberwolves/ci_7865078

There was a pride that every player felt when they put on a Knick jersey probably even before Willis and Clyde and Isiah has disgraced it with getting these bums. He killed Knick pride.
NoLayupRule
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 10,878

Post#12 » by NoLayupRule » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:34 am

Well you've lost $500 but Ive lost my pride and any basketball credibility I may have had
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 50,890

Post#13 » by Deeeez Knicks » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:43 am

Howard Stern wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

Just for rush.

:rofl: fair enough...i can respect that because i ate those wings for the same reason...and if you are gonna bet, might as well bet big...so really, i have no right to judge..but it is kinda funny cause i am usually the 1st person to make a stupid bet so i can relate...next week i'll be that dude betting $500 that Curry will get 4 rebounds just for the hell of it
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
Howard Stern
Head Coach

Post#14 » by Howard Stern » Thu Jan 3, 2008 5:51 am

Brad Lohaus wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

:rofl: fair enough...i can respect that because i ate those wings for the same reason...and if you are gonna bet, might as well bet big...so really, i have no right to judge..but it is kinda funny cause i am usually the 1st person to make a stupid bet so i can relate...next week i'll be that dude betting $500 that Curry will get 4 rebounds just for the hell of it

Damn that did give a chuckle.

Return to New York Knicks