ImageImageImageImageImage

A few things have crossed my mind the past 12 hours

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

A few things have crossed my mind the past 12 hours 

Post#1 » by rrosario35 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 1:15 pm

Dolan is an idiot
Are the Knicks tanking and just making it one big soap opera so they can get a high pick and turn ita ll around next year? Is this part of a MASTER PLAN!?
I was one that always told people in the Summer of 07. The Knicks have lots of talent... I truly believed this... but now I say "where?"
I want to root for them, I really do, but once they begin to trail I dont want to see them fight back and lose by 2; either win or get blown out I'm tired of the same movie night in and night out.
I turned off the game with 7:29 to go in the 4th and played NBA 2k8 with the Knicks. My record was 0-4 I lost to the Heat then lost to the next opponent both by 20+ points and I even have Kobe, Bynum & evans on my team and got rid of Dikau and someone else. So not even Kobe can save this team...

I miss my knicks
richardhutnik
Banned User
And1: 10

Post#2 » by richardhutnik » Thu Jan 3, 2008 2:31 pm

Is Dolan an idiot a recurring thought in your head, or did you just have it for the first time?

- Rich
"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - G. Marx
Phish Tank
RealGM
And1: 12,373

Post#3 » by Phish Tank » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:36 pm

dolan needs to be shot by a mob/mafia/gang/etc. He is the ultimate reason sports at MSG suck. He is a failure at life and in business
rrosario35
Sixth Man
And1: 92

Post#4 » by rrosario35 » Thu Jan 3, 2008 3:52 pm

richardhutnik wrote:Is Dolan an idiot a recurring thought in your head, or did you just have it for the first time?

- Rich

Recurring; I just thought about adding it in there.

Return to New York Knicks