ImageImageImageImageImage

Anyone else think it was weird that...

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

clowds
Banned User
And1: 1

Anyone else think it was weird that... 

Post#1 » by clowds » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:02 pm

Isiah didn't play Balkman and Jones till the game was way beyond reach, and then some?

I think he is going to deal these guys at the deadline. They are our only trading pieces we have except for Lee.

Balkman and Jones can net a good player like Artest.
Knick 4ever
RealGM

Post#2 » by Knick 4ever » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:18 pm

We need multiple deals to become a respectable ball club. Memphis is looking to make a move, we can easily trade for Gasol. However, Gasol is too smart of a player, Isiah will never deal for him.
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).
Deeeez Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 51,165

Post#3 » by Deeeez Knicks » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:19 pm

If he was gonna trade them then wouldnt he be showcasing them or at least playing them to work up there trade value? Why would any team want a player who cant even get on the court for a team that is as bad as the Knicks?

But this is Isiah and the Knicks we are talking about so i guess you never know....
Mavs
C: Timelord | Paul Reed | M Brown
PF: Sabonis | Lauri Markkanen
SF: Lebron | Lauri Markkanen
SG: DWhite | Lonnie Walker | Shake | Ty Jerome
PG: VanFleet | Tre Jones | Rose | Deuce
dadanyk
Analyst
And1: 72

Post#4 » by dadanyk » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:22 pm

im wondering why zeke is not playing morris..... there have been plenty of opportunities to give this kid some good run....... i know its his last yr under contract...

is it because he doesn't want morris' skills showcased???

is he doing this to not have teams bid on him next yr???

would a player even want to come back and rejoin this circus???
clowds
Banned User

Post#5 » by clowds » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:34 pm

I read online that Morris had a 3.9 GPA in HS with a 1250 SAT score.

I think he's too smart for Isiah.
knicksNOTslick
RealGM
And1: 4,697

Post#6 » by knicksNOTslick » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:34 pm

dadanyk wrote:im wondering why zeke is not playing morris..... there have been plenty of opportunities to give this kid some good run....... i know its his last yr under contract...

is it because he doesn't want morris' skills showcased???

is he doing this to not have teams bid on him next yr???

would a player even want to come back and rejoin this circus???

I was thinking that too. Morris looks like he could help us out now. But Isiah doesn't want to just give up on Randolph and Curry. We have too many players that Isiah acquired that would cry if not given minutes. Not to mention we have Lee. And that motherfukn Malik Rose. So there's no room for the big man. I just want to see how well he turns out before the season ends and he could possibly leave us for nothing.
Knick 4ever
RealGM

Post#7 » by Knick 4ever » Fri Jan 4, 2008 3:48 pm

I am so tired of the Knicks, I am truly going to stop watching them play until my 3 favorite players are demoted or traded. I watched the last game only because I wanted to see if Chandler would get in the game. This team is a disgrace.
VISIT: www.ltravelsite.com for some excellent travel deals and a lot more. Simply click the (Cruises) tab, scroll down to (Great Travel Deals); click (Last Minute Getaways), under Browse by Budget, click (Under $250.00 Deals).

Return to New York Knicks