ImageImageImageImageImage

OT Heads up - New Nas Leaked

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85

Brownsville's Finest
Lead Assistant
And1: 12

Re: OT Heads up - New Nas Leaked 

Post#41 » by Brownsville's Finest » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:18 pm

nas is **** nasty no one alive is even close to him
DMan101
Senior
And1: 4

Post#42 » by DMan101 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:25 pm

Are we all going to ignore science with that Obama statement ?

Black or other people of color's genetics kind of.. ( you know the "one drop rule ") the white member of the other sex. I mean if a black man has a baby with a white women 99% of the time the baby comes out looking black.. If a White Man has a baby with a black woman 99% of the time the baby comes out looking black.

Can you explain the more white than black theory ?
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
Brownsville's Finest
Lead Assistant

Post#43 » by Brownsville's Finest » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:28 pm

DMan101 wrote:Are we all going to ignore science with that Obama statement ?

Black or other people of color's genetics kind of.. ( you know the "one drop rule ") the white member of the other sex. I mean if a black man has a baby with a white women 99% of the time the baby comes out looking black.. If a White Man has a baby with a black woman 99% of the time the baby comes out looking black.

dominant and regressive genes its entry level biology. however did u know that a black man and women can make a white person
DMan101
Senior

Post#44 » by DMan101 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:34 pm

Brownsville's Finest wrote:

dominant and regressive genes its entry level biology. however did u know that a black man and women can make a white person

No i did not lol link? that's very interesting * tries hard to convince all self hating black women that it'll work .
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com
Brownsville's Finest
Lead Assistant

Post#45 » by Brownsville's Finest » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:44 pm

DMan101 wrote:

No i did not lol link? that's very interesting * tries hard to convince all self hating black women that it'll work .

i dont have a link but i learned that in a biology class you should be able to find some info on it if you do some research. its kinda like how a person with black parents can come out with blue or green eyes both your parents haft to posses the regressive genes for those traits somewhere in their genetic makeup and you haft to inherit the regressive genes from both your parents in order for them to show. theres a very slight chance of it happening but it does happen
DMan101
Senior

Post#46 » by DMan101 » Fri Jul 4, 2008 4:51 pm

i dont have a link but i learned that in a biology class you should be able to find some info on it if you do some research. its kinda like how a person with black parents can come out with blue or green eyes both your parents haft to posses the regressive genes for those traits somewhere in their genetic makeup and you haft to inherit the regressive genes from both your parents in order for them to show. theres a very slight chance of it happening but it does happen[/quote]

I might have to take biology 101 next year. I knew a girl with green eyes once prettiest girl in Jr High easily.
ChemicalBk.Tumblr.com

Return to New York Knicks