ImageImageImageImageImage

Nate Robinson needs to be moved

Moderators: j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O

nyknicks09
RealGM
And1: 3,400

Re: Nate Robinson needs to be moved 

Post#61 » by nyknicks09 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:34 am

We should keep him at a reasonable price. He is a restricted free agent so I would let him test the market this off-season and just match any official offers or do a sign and trade to get picks back. I would prefer keeping him but I'm not against a sign and trade if we get good value back.
New York Knicks
mjhp911
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 14

Post#62 » by mjhp911 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 am

Muggsy Bogues 2.0. But in 'Antoni's system, he's an even deadlier scorer. Keep him.

The one caveat is he needs to keep his emotions more under check. He was all ready to go after Foster... you CAN'T engage in stuff like that if you want to be a better player. And the stuff with Ferrell was great... to a point. Don't overdo it. Teams are going to start going after him now that he's becoming a big time star, and sometimes disrespecting opponents at times. Just keep it in check, young fella'. You'll be fine.

badazzyellaboi6 wrote:
StutterStep wrote:
badazzyellaboi6 wrote:
Nope I wish

Frye?

Nope I stand up to pee!!

:lol:
blueNorange
Knicks Forum Contrarian
And1: 20,520

Post#63 » by blueNorange » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:12 am

mjhp911 wrote:Muggsy Bogues 2.0. But in 'Antoni's system, he's an even deadlier scorer. Keep him.

The one caveat is he needs to keep his emotions more under check. He was all ready to go after Foster... you CAN'T engage in stuff like that if you want to be a better player. And the stuff with Ferrell was great... to a point. Don't overdo it. Teams are going to start going after him now that he's becoming a big time star, and sometimes disrespecting opponents at times. Just keep it in check, young fella'. You'll be fine

maybe a beating is what he needs to get his head screwed on right, foster was already getting cheap shots on him and if nate wanted to take it further then he would regret the decision because foster would've put a beating on him.
LOL Y U MAD THO?
mitchell robinson has blocked zion williamson 3 times as of 7/6/19.
makeitstop
General Manager
And1: 2,274

Post#64 » by makeitstop » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:30 am

blueNorange wrote:maybe a beating is what he needs to get his head screwed on right, foster was already getting cheap shots on him and if nate wanted to take it further then he would regret the decision because foster would've put a beating on him.

Man, you really hate the little dude, don't you?
'Every night ending in 'Y' is a rock fight when you're playing the New York Knicks.' - World Wide Wob
Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Post#65 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:58 am

optimusADL wrote:The guy is just so low IQ it amazes me. He literally freezes other guys out of the offense.

I love the guy but watching him regress into a chucker is not a good look. At least take shot in the flow of the offense.

dude, you have one of the worst IQ's i have ever seen, how are u going to comment an another basketball players iq?

and just because he shoots the ball alot, does not mean he has a low basketball IQ...

please...just stfu...Kingk>>>u

He basically single handedly won us that game...and how the **** are we going to trade him? the trade deadline is OVER...once again..showing YOUR poor bbiq.

one of the worst "serious" threads i have seen
duetta
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,836

Post#66 » by duetta » Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:53 am

I would have thought your point would be that he's now going to ask upwards of $8-$10 million to resign.
Knicksick
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#67 » by Knicksick » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am

optimusADL wrote:
Thescout wrote:hate to bust your bubble but Nate is the go to guy for us now. No one has the heart to take over the game, are you paying attention or are you a just a fan of another team.

Do you know what guys do when they play with a guy like Nate?

They stand around and watch because they have no idea what he is going to do.

Barreling to the basket and throwing the ball outside is not a good look.

We almost lost to the bum ass Indiana from his AND 1 antics.

Are you kiddin?No one was hitting shots--Chandler was off,Gallo was off,Hughes is probably always off.....we needed someone to make shots and Nate got hot and kept shooting. He was also getting to the basket at will----IMO he 100% did the right thing. If you're hot on a night where everyone (except Harrington maybe) is off the only right choice is to keep shooting.

Optimus is quickly becoming more and more ridiculous with every post.

p.s:BTW I'm not even a big Nate supporter because of defense etc. but you gotta give props where props are due.

Optimus= Class A attention whore.
boomann21
RealGM
And1: 2,777

Post#68 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Nate is the mo fuc@in man.
lbcknickfan
Freshman

Post#69 » by lbcknickfan » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:22 pm

Chris Paul, D Wade. L James, and others do the same thing for their teams. They have the ball in their hands and usually get a screen for them and they attack. I'm not putting Nate in their category, but he did this for us in this game. He was put in situations to be successful. He took charges and rebounded. He has a killer instinct that others need to get.
je2340
Senior
And1: 4

Post#70 » by je2340 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

David Lee went 0-2 in the last minute of a tied game then fouled Jarret Jack with the Knicks over the limit and almost cost us the game. Nate had 1 turnover, scored 41 points, and shot over 50% from the field and went 7-7 down the stretch. He has scored 30 plus points in 4 of the last 6 games. Who needs to be traded again?
boomann21
RealGM

Post#71 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:47 pm

je2340 wrote:David Lee went 0-2 in the last minute of a tied game then fouled Jarret Jack with the Knicks over the limit and almost cost us the game. Nate had 1 turnover, scored 41 points, and shot over 50% from the field and went 7-7 down the stretch. He has scored 30 plus points in 4 of the last 6 games. Who needs to be traded again?

You shouldn't endorse gimmicky mascot type players. That's not my belief but I've heard that theory floated around.
Paeds
Banned User
And1: 4

Post#72 » by Paeds » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:52 pm

dude, you have one of the worst IQ's i have ever seen, how are u going to comment an another basketball players iq?

QFT
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#73 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

When Robinsons in the game the ball does not move. This is the same problem we had with Crawford. Actually the same foolish logic was given as an excuse, "He's our go to scorer".

Poster's talk about teaching the young guys to win. How about teaching them to play smart team ball. One on one play is a disease that spreads.
GuyverADL
Banned User
And1: 15

Post#74 » by GuyverADL » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:55 pm

NYKnicksfan11 wrote:
optimusADL wrote:The guy is just so low IQ it amazes me. He literally freezes other guys out of the offense.

I love the guy but watching him regress into a chucker is not a good look. At least take shot in the flow of the offense.

and just because he shoots the ball alot, does not mean he has a low basketball IQ...

please...just stfu...Kingk>>>u

He basically single handedly won us that game...and how the **** are we going to trade him? the trade deadline is OVER...once again..showing YOUR poor bbiq.

one of the worst "serious" threads i have seen

Says the guy with Crawford and the words clutch in his avatar. :lol:

Why dont you STFU?
boomann21
RealGM

Post#75 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:57 pm

optimusADL wrote:When Robinsons in the game the ball does not move. This is the same problem we had with Crawford. Actually the same foolish logic was given as an excuse, "He's our go to scorer".

Poster's talk about teaching the young guys to win. How about teaching them to play smart team ball. One on one play is a disease that spreads.

I'm positive Nate is going to be a Hall of Famer

Its very possible the MVP award will eventually be called "The Nate Robinson Award"
waltoni2010
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#76 » by waltoni2010 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm

why dont you stfu optimus all you care about is crappy player like dandre jordan and anthony randolf. nate haters are real funny real funny real stupid hes our best player and you want him gone what gives with that you guys probably want roberson back.
boomann21
RealGM

Post#77 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

waltoni2010 wrote:why dont you stfu optimus all you care about is crappy player like dandre jordan and anthony randolf. nate haters are real funny real funny real stupid hes our best player and you want him gone what gives with that you guys probably want roberson back.

Could Nate Robinson create a boulder so big that even he couldn't move it?
waltoni2010
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#78 » by waltoni2010 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:01 pm

impossible that like saying chuck norris met a man he couldnt beat up
boomann21
RealGM

Post#79 » by boomann21 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

waltoni2010 wrote:impossible that like saying chuck norris met a man he couldnt beat up

I've heard that the world will end in 2012 not by an asteroid, but because Nate Robinson wishes it to be so.
BowlingChick
Bench Warmer

Post#80 » by BowlingChick » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm down with trading Nate... for OJ Mayo that is. :lol:
knicks742 wrote:My vocal chords are still recovering after screaming for the cock.

Return to New York Knicks