ImageImageImageImageImage

*UPDATE/ PG. 2* HOSTAGE SITUATION AT STARBUCKS IN BROOKLYN!!

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

Magilla_Gorilla
RealGM
And1: 4,451

Re: *BREAKING NEWS* HOSTAGE SITUATION AT STARBUCKS IN BROOKLYN!! 

Post#21 » by Magilla_Gorilla » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:39 pm

NikeAir wrote:Damn my dad went in there for coffee everyday before he got killed, I can't believe this is happening though damn. It is Brooklyn though.

Plea for attention?
Sham - Y U NO sell me a t-shirt? Best OB/GYN Houston
NikeAir
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: *BREAKING NEWS* HOSTAGE SITUATION AT STARBUCKS IN BROOKLYN!! 

Post#22 » by NikeAir » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Magilla_Gorilla wrote:
NikeAir wrote:Damn my dad went in there for coffee everyday before he got killed, I can't believe this is happening though damn. It is Brooklyn though.

Plea for attention?

the f_ck does that mean? My dad died in an car accident in Brooklyn when I lived in Harlem.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Re: *UPDATE/ PG. 2* HOSTAGE SITUATION AT STARBUCKS IN BROOKLYN!! 

Post#23 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:30 pm

Sam White got what he deserved. This domestic dispite should have been handled in private instead of public. There was no need to involve all of Brighton Beach in his and Anastasia’s problems. He had plenty of opportunity to surrrender and chose to ignore them all, and then he tries to kill 2 police officers? They did what they had to do. The law gives them every right to use deadly force in order to protect the lives of innocent people, especially if all of their other methods fail which was precisely the case here. Furthermore, this was a domestic dispute that should have been resolved in private. There was no need to involve the people on/in Brighton Beach Avenue in this situation. A lot of people lost 5 hours of their time for no good reason, and no one won in this situation. Certainly, not this son of a bitch Sam White. What was he hoping to gain out of this mess? He certainly would not have been able to escape. The NYPD would never let him get away and because of his actions, his death is on him and it is/was justified. In fact in the eyes of the law, this was a justifiable homicide in the line of duty.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#24 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:32 pm

He certainly was not innocent. He was guilty as sin. He had 12 arrests. That alone is/was an accident waiting to happen. someone who has that many arrests is looking for trouble, especially if his first arrest is not sufficient to wake him up and/or give him a reality check. in general, hostage situations never end well. someone always ends up getting killed. there was no reason y this should have been any different there was no need for their domestic dispute to waste 5 hrs of the people on/in Brighton Beach Avenue. A lot of people were inconvenienced and for no good reason. Samuel White & Anastasia should have resolved their differemces in provate. the hostage taker was male, not that it matters because he wasn’t killed due to his gender, religion, and/or race music has nothing to do with this situation. Sam White tried to rape Anastasis, was given plenty of opportunity to surrender himself to the NYPD and ignored all of them. If Anastasia did not want to be with him anymore, he should have just accepted that and found another girl. There are plenty of them out there. there is another link on youtube and there r lots of people who r defending this bastard and these comments r responses to what they r saying. the link that I am talking about is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZAdaCGvPg
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#25 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm

If he was really smart, then he should have broken up with Anastasia and looked for another girl instead of taking her hostage and then threatening to kill her and then himself. the police had every right to shoot/kill him. The information that I have about this case came from someone in the precinct on West 8th Street, and there is no way that this officer would make any of this stuff up. Sam White had many opportunities to give himself up and chose not to take any of them and then on top of that he stabs 2 NYPD officers? and lets not forget that he had 12 prior arrests. This kid was an accident waiting to happen. Here are some examples of some of the comments that I am responding to:

atpeacewithin1 (16 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam sammy white happens to b one of my friends and hes 3 years older than me. He was not a bad kid what so ever .I mean he went to school and had a full time job , and he was a hell of a good singer . Do you guys really this this talented young man would waste his life over a dumb broad? the police cant even get their story straight its redicolous. This girl even reported to the daily news that she was never raped. And how can a 5 foot 5 kid get tased get back up and stab an officer . Im 17 and
atpeacewithin1 (16 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam found something wrong with this story come on people. Sammy also was not an ugly guy as compared to anastasia who is hideous he could have done much better . I now have to live with a friend dying because of some stupid girl and the NYPD jus goes to show you how much they serve and protect
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#26 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 pm

apparently, there are a few people who seem to care about this maggot. here is 1 person

SAMMY'S CUZZINon 19 Sep 2009 at 8:15 pm
JEFF TALLY

**** YOU AND **** YOU AGAIN. I WANT TO SEE SOME ONE REALYY CLOSE TO YOU SETUP AND SHOT TO DEATH ALL OVER A BITCH THAT WOULDNT LEAVE HIM ALONE. SO **** YOU ONCE AGAIN JEFF….
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#27 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Sammy's Citizen, whoever he/she is can go screw himself/herself. They just don't seem to understand that White was killed not because he might or might not have raped Anastasia, but because he stabbed 2 NYPD officers with the intention of trying to murder/kill them & in response the police had every legal right to kill him in order to protect/defend themselves and all of the other innocent people on Brighton Beach Avenue. That street is supposed to be a safe place/community, not turn into a war zone for some street punk like Sam White.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#28 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 pm

And here is something that Ned Burke said that makes no sense and is completely out of line & out of character for him: Ned Berkeon 19 Sep 2009 at 8:24 pm
I’m shutting comments off for both articles related to this incident. In my opinion, the back and forth has gone too far. Regardless of what you think of Mr. White – or the woman involved – saying a person deserved his death, or that a potential rape victim is a loon, is out of bounds.

Mr. White’s family and friends ought to be thanked for sharing another side of the story – regardless of whether you think it’s correct. There are always many sides to a tale as sad as this one, and they ought not be ridiculed for giving their input. To those friends and family, I’m sorry for your loss.

To my other readers, thanks as always for sharing your opinions.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#29 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:40 pm

# Arthur Bon 14 Sep 2009 at 11:00 am
See, Jasmine

Your description of the story has a bit more merit then your friend. What do you mean he cut his wrists? I thought he was shot by the cops? Which is it? I’m a bit confused.

Also, if she had already escaped why didn’t he just surrender to the cops when they showed up? He’d have been arrested and it would be over. You admit he had a knife, but doubt it in the same sentence….

Look Jasmine, I’m not out to vilify anyone. The thing I’m most concerned with is the truth. Because no matter what that’s what the community deserves. If a innocent man dies for no reason, justice should be served. Even if a presumed criminal dies in the pursuit of justice doesn’t mean his death WAS justice either. Every situation was different.

Whatever brought him to that point and standoff with the cops I can’t say or know. But if he DID have a knife in his hands and if he DID lunge at anyone with the knife I can’t blame the cops for shooting. Is there any truth to the statement that he was shot with a taser first and didn’t go down? What was making him so violent, especially since you claim he wasn’t typically a violent person.

If the cops did as cops sometimes do (sadly) and shoot before it was absolutely necessary then your friend certainly deserves justice.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#30 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Jasmineon 14 Sep 2009 at 9:27 am
Authur B

First off, if you don’t know who it is the news is speaking about, I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself. I was there to witness everything. What the media is saying is complete bull. He was not up there for FIVE hours as they so kindly put it. They shot him at 2:00 – 2:30 PM and then decided to make it look as if he were still alive and do CPR on him in front of everyone. S.W.A.T team came with SHIELDS, HELMETS, and BULLET PROOF vests on as well as WEAPONS to DEFEND themselves. Sammy had a KITCHEN KNIFE (which I HIGHLY doubt because he’s NOT a violent person) to defend himself.

Now if you read and picture the situation in your head, his ex-girlfriend GOT OUT OF THE WINDOW, WENT ONTO THE ROOFTOP and CALLED THE COPS saying she was being held HOSTAGE.

HOS⋅TAGE
  /ˈhɒstɪdʒ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [hos-tij]
1. a person given or held as security for the fulfillment of certain conditions or terms, promises, etc., by another.

HOW THE **** IS SHE BEING HELD HOSTAGE IF SHE ESCAPED? AND HOWCOME THEY DIDN’T BRING HER OUT FOR EVERYONE TO SEE THAT THE “HOSTAGE” WAS RETRIEVED SAFELY OUT OF THE APARTMENT? I STOOD THERE WATCHING THE WHOLE TIME TO PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT SHE SET HIM UP. I WATCH MY FRIEND BEING BROUGHT OUT OF A STRETCHER DEAD AND COPS TRYING TO PASS IT OFF AS THEY WERE TRYING TO BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE. AND FOR EVERYONE THAT WAS THERE, HE CUT HIS WRISTS … SAMMY WOULD NEVER COMMIT SUICIDE, HE’D GET MAD AT ANYONE WHO EVEN MENTIONED IT. THIS STORY IS bull, HE WAS THE SWEETEST, CARING, GENUINE KID YOU COULD EVER POSSIBLY KNOW.

R.I.P Samuel White … 03-03-89 – 09-12-09 … Justice WILL be served.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#31 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:42 pm

# bbon 13 Sep 2009 at 9:41 pm
mike STFU
shoot dat biatch
Arthur Bon 13 Sep 2009 at 6:18 pm
“mike”

Threatening the Police on a public web forum is a very very very bad idea. According to the NY1 News Article he attacked two people before finally being shot. Gun or Knife there is no difference, both are lethal weapons. He chose violence to speak for him and he got his answer.

Additionally, a lot of people have been questioning what the race of the criminal in question was. Something I don’t think really mattered or was relevant to the situation. But, your statement removes all doubt as to that particular question and now that’s only going to cause backlash in the community against other innocent people.

The Cops DID have to kill him. They are trained to put down any threat to the lives of innocent people. He was given over 5 hours to put the knife down and allow himself to be arrested. 5 hours. This didn’t happen in a split second. This wasn’t a misunderstanding. Your friend is, oh my mistake, was a violent criminal and his death makes us all safer. He’s finally where he belongs.

I suggest you take this opportunity to reflect on your own choices and use this to better yourself instead of threaten the public.

# Alexon 13 Sep 2009 at 9:23 pm
“mike”,

First it would not hurt to write in English instead of Ebonics.

Did you get blown here frim the wrong link? This is not “50 cent” blog.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#32 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Got to love how rumors swirl around here and people get so passionate about something they heard being the truth you are almost forced to believe them. Looks like not only was it not a hostage situation at the Starbucks OR the nail salon next to it, but it really was just a domestic between a 20 year old guy and his 19 year old girlfriend in which she says he abducted and raped her.

Here is the full story from NY1: http://ny1.com/content/top_stories/1056 ... fault.aspx

# mikeon 13 Sep 2009 at 5:21 pm
i knew this man!!!! he was my ****!!!! 2 all you **** reporters out there shut the **** up if you dont know what really happend iight!!! he didnt have no gun… he had 12 in. blade but nun the less cops didnt hav 2 kill him!!!! they coulda just shot him in the leg or anywhere that he wouldnt die… 2 all ya bitch ass syde ways cops out there hope al ya burn in hell… one day ya gonna get whats comein 2 you!!!!
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#33 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:43 pm

Here is video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ZAdaCGvPg

# toliyon 12 Sep 2009 at 9:14 pm
wasnt too smart. brighton, out of all the places

# Arthur Bon 12 Sep 2009 at 9:33 pm
I submitted the video to Digg.
http://digg.com/world_news/Hostages_wer ... ep_12_2009

# local brokeron 12 Sep 2009 at 11:20 pm
i was there when it started around 12 pm driving by and it was a dispute upstairs dont know the details.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#34 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:45 pm

So as u people can see, there is a lot of controversy surrounding this situation, but based on all of the facts it is pretty clear that Sam White's death is on him & not the NYPD or anyone else. He died by his own hand. It is as simple as that. Case closed.
snakes1531
Ballboy

Post#35 » by snakes1531 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:31 pm

Ned Burke is out of line/bounds. Who does he think he is to shut down a public forum open to the public just because he doesn't like and/or disagrees with what the people say on it? Someone ought to remind him about the 1st Amendment of the Constitution which includes freedom of speech. In America, people can say whatever they want no matter who might agree and/or disagree with what this person says.
zulu
Banned User
And1: 5

Post#36 » by zulu » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:00 pm

snakes1531 wrote:Ned Burke is out of line/bounds. Who does he think he is to shut down a public forum open to the public just because he doesn't like and/or disagrees with what the people say on it? Someone ought to remind him about the 1st Amendment of the Constitution which includes freedom of speech. In America, people can say whatever they want no matter who might agree and/or disagree with what this person says.

so I didn't read any of what you posted. what happened?
Big Tuna
Junior
And1: 7

Post#37 » by Big Tuna » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm

zulu wrote:
snakes1531 wrote:Ned Burke is out of line/bounds. Who does he think he is to shut down a public forum open to the public just because he doesn't like and/or disagrees with what the people say on it? Someone ought to remind him about the 1st Amendment of the Constitution which includes freedom of speech. In America, people can say whatever they want no matter who might agree and/or disagree with what this person says.

so I didn't read any of what you posted. what happened?

Something about Starbucks giving out free coffee in brooklyn I believe
xxdaprofessorxx
Senior
And1: 13

Post#38 » by xxdaprofessorxx » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:01 am

wow..i wonder who you are..snakes1531.
ElMatatan
General Manager
And1: 487

Post#39 » by ElMatatan » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 am

snakes1531 talking to himself?
NY State of Mind
DE FENSE
RealGM
And1: 2,690

Post#40 » by DE FENSE » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:38 am

Dude created an account on here just to bump a thread no one cares about. Sad.

Return to New York Knicks