ImageImageImageImage

Biggest Post ASG Bounce Back

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

Cole Anthony
86%
Garry Harris
4%
Wendell Carter
7%
Joe Ingles
4%

Total votes: 28

mattdelray1220
Sophomore
And1: 93

Post#1 » by mattdelray1220 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:47 pm

Which of the players below will "bounce back" the most post all star game? All 4 have had their moments for us but I think all 4 have the potential to really move the needle for us and be better.
Knightro
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 24,806

Re: Biggest Post ASG Bounce Back 

Post#2 » by Knightro » Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Cole seems like the obvious answer here.

Wendell is everybody's favorite whipping boy around here, but for the most part he's played about up to his capabilities. Rebounding is down, but shooting is up.
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,438

Post#3 » by UCFJayBird » Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:24 pm

I would say Cole would move the needle the furthest. As Knightro mentioned, WCJ has been pretty decent (for him anyway, lol) the last month or so (took him a few games after coming back from injury to get into the groove).

If Harris has his shot back he could make a big difference offensively and spacing the floor. Ingles I don't know if he needs to bounce back, he probably just needs the JI treatment to be honest and play a little less, as you can tell he's just not in the best shape and when he's tired he's just not effective. Last night he looked refreshed and energetic (and even then he didn't dare go for a dunk, lol).
JoshuaPotter
Starter
And1: 707

Post#4 » by JoshuaPotter » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:24 pm

"will" bounce back feels forced.

Embrace "has to bounce back".

WCJ has the one thing you cannot teach or get into a funk....height.

Ingles has everything wrong with him but his craftiness. Again something you don't always just learn.

Harris and Cole however. Of the two, I think both have the most necessity to "have to bounce back". Harris for a future contract. Cole for not falling out of favor with his new contract value.
Def Swami
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 15,159

Post#5 » by Def Swami » Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:25 pm

No one needed that week off more than Cole Anthony.
ogmagicfan
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,765

Post#6 » by ogmagicfan » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:48 am

Guard production offensively is our biggest weakness, so I really hope its Cole Anthony.

If he shows up in the playoffs, we can advance to the 2nd round
zaymon
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,195

Post#7 » by zaymon » Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:49 am

The more important question is who we need to bounce back than predicting who will after 1 game.
We have insurance for WCJ so for me he has the lowest priority and also he started to play better even before the break.
Anthony could patchwork our biggest hole, so we need him the most. Him being in the closing lineups says everything we need to know.
Ingles is as important as he can organize the second unit and we can win on their backs as we saw yesterday.
Harris is important next to someone who can handle the ball a lot, so he is good next to Fultz or Cole, but not so great next to someone like Suggs.
We have also Howard waiting in the shadows. Gary's importance is going down, outside veteran leadership.
My money is on Banchero going number 1 !

Return to Orlando Magic