ImageImageImageImage

JJ's Locker Cleaned Out???

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Re: JJ's Locker Cleaned Out??? 

Post#21 » by MitchellUK » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:29 am

theTHIEF wrote:Cougar aka "Rachel" the sister of Philip the 13th must be freaking out right now, downing the pepto by the drum...

She has a name, huh. Multiple personality disorders are so hot right now.
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#22 » by MitchellUK » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:35 am

theTHIEF wrote:if you want some funnies, read the first few pages of these comments...

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlan ... OL89JLBCOB

that's "cougar's (Rachel apparently) brother"

I love how they have 'talked' in such depth about you that 'Philip' knows about your gig on the OKC forum. Cos that is just what siblings discuss. And ain't it strange that two people who spend rather a lot of time posting on the net about exactly the same subject seem to have strict boundaries on where they post - never does Philip venture out of Topix, nor Cougar into it. They are so considerate of each other's personal space...
grayson11
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Post#23 » by grayson11 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:35 am

Biases in sports kinda get to me. It's rather annoying actually. Whether it was the Darkonites on this board and now the JJ Gospel, they probably look at nightly box-scores and pray there's no DNP next to their idol's name.

I mean sh*t I'm of Turkish decent but I wouldn't mind trading Hedo for a decent-to-good rebounder to help the team's overall cause. Don't get me wrong I was ecstatic when he hit the game-winner vs. Boston, on national broadcast even, but those moments can't hold a matchstick much less a candle to my Orlando Magic winning a shiny new 'Ship.
grayson11
Bench Warmer
And1: 58

Post#24 » by grayson11 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:37 am

Regardless, this Rachel-Phillip tandem is pretty amusing for the off-season.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#25 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 pm

theTHIEF wrote:makes me feel good to know that in two peoples heart's I am an internet celebrity...ole Philip there knew right who I was...that means they talk about me, in private...they probably talk about each of you as well...we're truly loved...

I dont know man..thats kinda stalkerish...
Work Hard
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#26 » by theTHIEF » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 pm

MitchellUK wrote:
theTHIEF wrote:if you want some funnies, read the first few pages of these comments...

http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlan ... OL89JLBCOB

that's "cougar's (Rachel apparently) brother"

I love how they have 'talked' in such depth about you that 'Philip' knows about your gig on the OKC forum. Cos that is just what siblings discuss. And ain't it strange that two people who spend rather a lot of time posting on the net about exactly the same subject seem to have strict boundaries on where they post - never does Philip venture out of Topix, nor Cougar into it. They are so considerate of each other's personal space...

good call, not sure what this comment is even supposed to mean
No thanks since he isn't going to be with the Magic really soon. Maybe he will end up with your real love the former Sonics.

obviously the same person though...some elementary school shenanigans...

Return to Orlando Magic