ImageImageImageImage

Gortat's Interview (on SVG panicking, on contract issues)

Moderators: ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami

Jiwol
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,298

Re: Gortat's Interview (on SVG panicking, on contract issues) 

Post#81 » by Jiwol » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:45 am

jck wrote:And one more thing. If it is right that text in Orlando Santiel was based on Jiwol's text here , you (Jiwol) should be more careful with things you translate. Because if your interwiev with MG is a big misrepresentation( I believe it is) , you could just make Marcin sit rest of the PO in bench and turn orlando fans against him.

Are you Gortat's mother or what? You're Polish, so you'll understand that perfectly and you can compre it with my translation.

Rzeczywiście, taka już jest natura naszego trenera, że panikuje bardzo często w trakcie meczu. Ma pewne swoje zachowania, które nie są dla nas dobre. Swoimi gestami wywołuje w nas dodatkowe nerwy

Bolded are respectively: he panicks very often during games; which is not good for us; he makes us more nervous on the floor. I know my English is far from perfect but it's not like I'm misinterpreting Marcin's words. And if "Gazeta Wyborcza" is more trustworthy to you than "Rzeczpospolita" than c'mon.

BTW, here's link to SVG's response:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_bianchi/2009/04/stan-van-gundy-responds-to-gortat-saying-hes-a-panicky-coach-.html
Beryl 96
Starter
And1: 0

Post#82 » by Beryl 96 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:40 am

It seems like you guys are trying to make fire out of smoke here. SVG's dismissal of this I thought was right, its no big deal, and right now there's bigger things to be thinking about.

Good luck in against the sixers, and the Cavs if you meet them, which in all likelihood you will.
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,115

Post#83 » by AdamTheGreek » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:42 am

IBTL
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379

Return to Orlando Magic