ImageImageImageImage

Vince Carter F@&king sucks...

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

shadrock
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,521

Vince Carter F@&king sucks... 

Post#1 » by shadrock » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:17 am

Seriously, he just has not grasped the concept that we DONT NEED HIM TO FORCE THE OFFENCE!!!!!

How fkn hard is it for him to get it in his fat **** head that we need him to take whats given to him in the offense rather that shoot 3 of 30 and absolutely destroy any flow we ever build...

Our team is better with JJ at the SG spot. He hustles, he spreads the floor, and he takes what comes to him.

Vince is a gutless **** wince of a player and he makes me sick every time i watch him play. Im glad he hurt his ankle coz now i dont have to watch his useless **** ****...
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Re: Vince Carter F@&king sucks... 

Post#2 » by shadrock » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:18 am

Funny how now we make a run in the 3 mins after vince leaves the game...
Deezy
RealGM
And1: 9

Post#3 » by Deezy » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:19 am

This won't end well.
mrtcsm
Rookie
And1: 105

Post#4 » by mrtcsm » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:20 am

shadrock wrote:Seriously, he just has not grasped the concept that we DONT NEED HIM TO FORCE THE OFFENCE!!!!!

How fkn hard is it for him to get it in his fat **** head that we need him to take whats given to him in the offense rather that shoot 3 of **** 30 and absolutely destroy any flow we ever build...

Our team is better with JJ at the SG spot. He hustles, he spreads the floor, and he takes what comes to him.

Vince is a gutless **** wince of a player and he makes me sick every time i watch him play. Im glad he hurt his ankle coz now i dont have to watch his useless **** ****...

+1 :D
magicman123
RealGM
And1: 722

Post#5 » by magicman123 » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:22 am

its just a regular season game, he is saving his energy for the playoffs.....or so i heard
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by shadrock » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:23 am

I dont really care how it ends. Vince is sooo damn useless. Block this thread, say im a troll, whatever, but the fact is, he is whats going to sink us... the sooner we face this, the sooner we can improve... he has a good game about 1 in every 6 or 7 games. And even when he plays well, he doesnt take shots in the flow of the game... im sick to death of watching us blow leads and on every possession vince is taking fade away jumpers and rediculous 30 ft 3's that NEVER go in... i would say his fadeaway jumper is working at about a 10% clip this year...
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Post#7 » by shadrock » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:27 am

Vince out for 5 mins, and we are back within 1 shot of winning this... If only he had of hurt his ankle in the 3rd quarter...
purplehaze89
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#8 » by purplehaze89 » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:28 am

Indefensible effort tonight. This is more than just a shooting slump imo.
shadrock
Lead Assistant

Post#9 » by shadrock » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:34 am

phoenixmolochia wrote:Indefensible effort tonight. This is more than just a shooting slump imo.

Thats exactly what im saying! Its not a shooting slump. Its the fact that he is FORCING offense instead of lettting it come to him in the flow of the game. His head seems to still be in New Jersey mode where he was required to be 'The man' every night, but he has to realise hes in orlando now, and we went to the finals last year without him.

Im sick to death of watching him play to be honest... i was remaining positive as long as possible but ive had enough now. Hes been here nearly half a season and hes still not getting it. NOT GOOD ENOUGH
tigerman
Senior
And1: 20

Post#10 » by tigerman » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:42 am

I'm a Vince fanboy but I must admit that he really sucks at times. I wonder if SVG and Vince have some serious talks about his inconsistency this season. I mean, Stan had the balls to call out Dwight, the team's franchise player. Stan should likewise do the same to Vince especially if we consider that he's just a newcomer to the team.
MagicHolland
General Manager
And1: 301

Post#11 » by MagicHolland » Sun Jan 3, 2010 3:44 am

You need to cool off and I hope you will be suspended from this board for wishing this injury upon him. That's classless.

Return to Orlando Magic