ImageImageImageImage

GT - Magic in Portland - 1/15 10:30PM EST

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Norm2953
RealGM
And1: 1,848

Re: GT - Magic in Portland - 1/15 10:30PM EST 

Post#541 » by Norm2953 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:16 am

EasternMagic wrote:what is the crowd chanting

I was at last night's Portland vs Magic game and crowd was chanting for the
Blazers to score 100 points for they get free chalupas from the local Taco
Bells if they get 100 points.

That was one horrible game by the Magic last night for your team could not
hit the ocean. It happens to every team during the season and I wouldn't
get to upset about it for your team got a ton of open looks with nothing
to show for it. Just go out and beat the hated Lakers.
DaVoiceMaster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,083

Re: GT - Magic in Portland - 1/15 10:30PM EST 

Post#542 » by DaVoiceMaster » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:03 am

damla wrote:In a game, a few starters sometimes may not play up to their potential, but the magic should be the team least effected in such a case because, Orlando has the strongest bench by far in this league.

Hey guys, not gonna say much about the game after reading the last 7 pages or so in this thread. I know there was a lot of debate last summer as to which team had the strongest bench and I think Orlando and Portland were mentioned the most. I think this season proves Portland actually has the stronger bench simply because they're 25-16 and have numerous people out with injuries this season.

As for the Blake shot giving Portland fans their Chalupa's... I think the Blazers had to take a shot because the shot clock was going to run out before the game clock (I'm not positive, but that is my recollection anyways). I have seen the Blazers simply let the clock run out and turn the ball over, but they didn't do this last night. Dunno if it was because they wanted to reach 100 points for the fans or what.

Seems to be a lot of people down on the Magic right now. Keep those heads up because the team will get it together and be a contender in the playoffs. Keep supporting your guys and good luck the rest of the season, particularly against the Lakers next week!
DaVoiceMaster
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
12/27/2017 - 01/03/2018

Return to Orlando Magic