Tyrese Maxey
D’Angelo Russell or Malik Monk
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

POR would have to take that.
Edrees wrote:
JRoy wrote:Monta Ellis have it all

I was hoping and expecting this to be one of the first replies. You did not disappoint. Jroy have it all.
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,487

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1322 » by Eyeamok » Wed May 15, 2024 12:16 am

JRoy wrote:
76ciology wrote:Wizards:
Cap relief
2024 Sixers first round pick

Blazers:
Cap relief
2026 Sixers first round pick
2026 OKC 1st round pick

Sign $16M D’Angelo Russell or Malik Monk

Sixers 5:
Tyrese Maxey
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

I'm perplexed, stunned and confused. JRoy actually said yes to a trade. What is this world coming to ?!
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

Bring on the draft

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,617

Post#1323 » by youngcrev » Wed May 15, 2024 12:32 am

Eyeamok wrote:
JRoy wrote:
Cap relief

Blazers:
Cap relief
2026 OKC 1st round pick

Sixers 5:
Tyrese Maxey
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

I'm perplexed, stunned and confused. JRoy actually said yes to a trade. What is this world coming to ?!

All it took was us getting annihilated in a deal. Giving up all our cap space and 3 1st round picks for... Deni Avdija and Jerami Grant? Jesus Christ
mjkvol
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,211

Post#1324 » by mjkvol » Wed May 15, 2024 12:34 am

JRoy wrote:
Cap relief

Blazers:
Cap relief
2026 OKC 1st round pick

Sixers 5:
Tyrese Maxey
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

Well, looks like hell just respectfully froze over.
"If voting mattered, they wouldn't let you do it." - George Carlin
Eyeamok
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,487

Post#1325 » by Eyeamok » Wed May 15, 2024 12:35 am

youngcrev wrote:
Eyeamok wrote:
JRoy wrote:

All it took was us getting annihilated in a deal. Giving up all our cap space and 3 1st round picks for... Deni Avdija and Jerami Grant? Jesus Christ

:lol:
The Accession of Paul Reed is upon us !

Bring on the draft

You want it to be one way....but it's the other way.

Marlo
JRoy
RealGM
And1: 10,636

Post#1326 » by JRoy » Wed May 15, 2024 12:37 am

Eyeamok wrote:
JRoy wrote:
Cap relief

Blazers:
Cap relief
2026 OKC 1st round pick

Sixers 5:
Tyrese Maxey
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

I did not propose this deal but I know a good thing when I see it.
Edrees wrote:
JRoy wrote:Monta Ellis have it all

I was hoping and expecting this to be one of the first replies. You did not disappoint. Jroy have it all.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,868

Post#1327 » by 76ciology » Wed May 15, 2024 4:23 am

By the way, the Avdija-Grant duo is my way to mirror the MPJ-Gordon duo. The difference is I think Avdija and Grant are better shooters. And if my math is right, we’d still have around $15M to spend.

For SG, it could be DLo, Monk, or even Klay if he’s okay with a $15M contract, or Quickley if the Raptors won’t match. Even Caleb Martin could be an option.

If defense is an issue, we can just insert Oubre and let Avdija take on some playmaking responsibilities.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,975

Post#1328 » by TGW » Wed May 15, 2024 7:31 pm

76ciology wrote:By the way, the Avdija-Grant duo is my way to mirror the MPJ-Gordon duo. The difference is I think Avdija and Grant are better shooters. And if my math is right, we’d still have around $15M to spend.

For SG, it could be DLo, Monk, or even Klay if he’s okay with a $15M contract, or Quickley if the Raptors won’t match. Even Caleb Martin could be an option.

If defense is an issue, we can just insert Oubre and let Avdija take on some playmaking responsibilities.

Avdija isn't getting traded for a Sixers 2024 FRP. The Wizards have absolutely no reason to do that...c'mon boss.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#1329 » by youngcrev » Wed May 15, 2024 7:45 pm

TGW wrote:
76ciology wrote:By the way, the Avdija-Grant duo is my way to mirror the MPJ-Gordon duo. The difference is I think Avdija and Grant are better shooters. And if my math is right, we’d still have around $15M to spend.

Avdija isn't getting traded for a Sixers 2024 FRP. The Wizards have absolutely no reason to do that...c'mon boss.

Yeah, that's also true. It's just that Grant for cap space and 2 1sts is so gross I didn't even notice the good part.
TGW
RealGM
And1: 5,975

Post#1330 » by TGW » Wed May 15, 2024 7:56 pm

youngcrev wrote:
TGW wrote:

Yeah, that's also true. It's just that Grant for cap space and 2 1sts is so gross I didn't even notice the good part.

Yea two picks for Grant is scary work. I think Brandon Ingram would be a better option and come cheaper.
Some random troll wrote:Not to sound negative, but this team is owned by an arrogant cheapskate, managed by a moron and coached by an idiot. Recipe for disaster.
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man
And1: 560

Post#1331 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Wed May 15, 2024 8:10 pm

Ingram will be tough especially getting out bid by teams with a extra very good Guard like Hawks,Cavaliers etc...
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,868

Post#1332 » by 76ciology » Thu May 16, 2024 3:43 am

Fantasy Trade Thread?

Cavs:
Cap space
2024 Sixers 1st
2026 OKC 1st
2026 Sixers 1st
*im just guessing what they want

Bucks:
Re-signed Maxey
2028 Clippers 1st
2028 Sixers pick swap option
Imaginary players via exemption

Sixers:
Donovan Mitchell
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Embiid

Why:
If we’re trying to win this with star power, this is how much you need to win with Embiid.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
brannigan73
Rookie
And1: 652

Post#1333 » by brannigan73 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:44 am

76ciology wrote:Fantasy Trade Thread?

Cavs:
Cap space
2024 Sixers 1st
2026 OKC 1st
2026 Sixers 1st

Bucks:
Re-signed Maxey
2028 Clippers 1st

Sixers:
Donovan Mitchell
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Embiid

Why:
If we’re trying to win this with star power, this is how much you need to win with Embiid.

I would do it in a second but imo thats not nearly enough unless those are some great imaginary players. Looks to me like we are getting two top 15 players (one a top 3 or 4 and some years possibly 1) and giving up a top 15 player and four firsts and a swap. Even if we say Maxey was the same value as Mitchell thats imaginary players and the draft capital for Giannis. Kevin Durant went for this insane haul: Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, and four unprotected first round picks! Durant does not have more value then Giannis.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,856

Post#1334 » by the_process » Thu May 16, 2024 1:29 pm

Cap relief

Blazers:
Cap relief
2026 OKC 1st round pick

Sixers 5:
Tyrese Maxey
Deni Avdija
Jerami Grant
Joel Embiid

WSH isn't trading Avdija for 16.

Also, can't trade both the 26 picks, only one, because they owe in 25 and 27. I'm not trading two 1sts for Grant, anyway. Sixers would be doing POR a favor taking his negative value contract (I realize POR won't agree, but the fact remains regardless of Portland's rebuild, and I concede it would require positive value to acquire him). One first and one second is plenty, and only as a Plan Z type of option.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1335 » by the_process » Thu May 16, 2024 1:35 pm

Lauri and Collins from Utah for all the picks. Still would have about 20M in cap room. Or maybe you can get Tobias and Ainge to play ball and S&T him there and stay over the cap?
Iscull
Senior
And1: 134

Post#1336 » by Iscull » Thu May 16, 2024 1:37 pm

76ciology wrote:Fantasy Trade Thread?

Cavs:
Cap space
2024 Sixers 1st
2026 OKC 1st
2026 Sixers 1st

Bucks:
Re-signed Maxey
2028 Clippers 1st

Sixers:
Donovan Mitchell
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Embiid

Why:

Keeping Maxey should be our number one priority. I’d rather trade Embiid than him at this point, but I also don’t want to trade Embiid.

Separately, Maxey is 23 and I don’t think there is that big of a talent gap between him and Mitchell. That’s a wild trade. Are we forgetting how well he did in his first real playoffs?

If we’re giving away all our picks, we’d do better to trade for another starting caliber player (Mobley, Markkenen, Collins, Ingram, Durant etc.) and sign one (Siakam, George, Derozan, etc).
the_process
RealGM

Post#1337 » by the_process » Thu May 16, 2024 1:55 pm

the_process wrote:Lauri and Collins from Utah for all the picks. Still would have about 20M in cap room. Or maybe you can get Tobias and Ainge to play ball and S&T him there and stay over the cap?

Follow this up by using the room to sign KCP and Batum, then Oubre for the room exception and Lowry and Drummond on minimums.

Maxey/Lowry
KCP/Oubre
Markkanen/Council
Collins/Batum
Embiid/Drummond
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#1338 » by youngcrev » Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 pm

the_process wrote:Lauri and Collins from Utah for all the picks. Still would have about 20M in cap room. Or maybe you can get Tobias and Ainge to play ball and S&T him there and stay over the cap?

What would be the advantage to staying over the cap? I think I'd take 20M in cap over bird rights on Batum/Melton/Buddy. Not sure if they would be able to use full MLE or not in that scenario since Maxey puts you over the apron once resigned.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1339 » by the_process » Thu May 16, 2024 2:40 pm

youngcrev wrote:

What would be the advantage to staying over the cap? I think I'd take 20M in cap over bird rights on Batum/Melton/Buddy. Not sure if they would be able to use full MLE or not in that scenario since Maxey puts you over the apron once resigned.

Just trying to think through all scenarios. It would be easier to fill out the roster over the cap. And AFAIK they can use the full MLE and the BAE before they max out Maxey.
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#1340 » by youngcrev » Thu May 16, 2024 2:49 pm

the_process wrote:
youngcrev wrote:

Just trying to think through all scenarios. It would be easier to fill out the roster over the cap. And AFAIK they can use the full MLE and the BAE before they max out Maxey.

You are hard capped at the first apron if you use the full MLE, so not sure what our cap numbers would look like if we went that route.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers