ImageImageImage

Sixers @ Nuggets 1/6/08

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, sixers hoops, Sixerscan, Foshan

Don_eMOCION#31
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#21 » by Don_eMOCION#31 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:07 pm

yes i am kiddie. you can like more than one thing. the problem is that i'm an iverson fan too and if i like the nuggets and sixers iverson puts the team he plays on in a better position than the other team.

i don't want the sixers to lose. i want them to win. but as long as they face the nuggets i'll cheer for the nuggets as much as it hurts because i'm a little bit more nugget than a sixer.

i can explain it this way... do you only like cheeseburgers when you visit mcdonalds? i dont think so. there are many things you like to eat. and one thing (big mac) is my favorite one what doesn't means that i don't like the cheeseburger either.

i'll cheer for the sixers as long as they reach the finals. if they face the nuggets in the finals i'll cheer for the nuggets. if the sixers reach finals and face another team than the nuggets i'll cheer for sixers. those are my two teams that i like. the team i like more are the nuggets because of A.I. when iverson was a sixer it was the opposit. i cheered for the sixers no matter who they faced.
German Denver Nuggets Blog! http://basketball-blogs.de/nuggets/
UptownPhilly
Analyst
And1: 184

Post#22 » by UptownPhilly » Sun Jan 6, 2008 5:34 pm

1#Don_IguoDalembert#9 wrote:yes i am kiddie. you can like more than one thing. the problem is that i'm an iverson fan too and if i like the nuggets and sixers iverson puts the team he plays on in a better position than the other team.

i don't want the sixers to lose. i want them to win. but as long as they face the nuggets i'll cheer for the nuggets as much as it hurts because i'm a little bit more nugget than a sixer.

i can explain it this way... do you only like cheeseburgers when you visit mcdonalds? i dont think so. there are many things you like to eat. and one thing (big mac) is my favorite one what doesn't means that i don't like the cheeseburger either.

i'll cheer for the sixers as long as they reach the finals. if they face the nuggets in the finals i'll cheer for the nuggets. if the sixers reach finals and face another team than the nuggets i'll cheer for sixers. those are my two teams that i like. the team i like more are the nuggets because of A.I. when iverson was a sixer it was the opposit. i cheered for the sixers no matter who they faced.

1) I don't think you know how disrespectful that was.

2) You make no sense. You're neither a Sixers Fan or a Nuggets Fan. You're an Iverson fan.

Yes. You can like more than one team, but at the end of the day your loyalty lies with one. You're confused, do us all a favor and learn who that team is.
sixers_610
General Manager
And1: 68

Post#23 » by sixers_610 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:27 pm

We should let it go.. I don't want to get in trouble. I didn't even mean to start anything by that comment, but I see how I shouldn't have said it. Let's move on. What he does is his prerogative.
Cru Thik
Lead Assistant
And1: 188

Post#24 » by Cru Thik » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:33 pm

That Denver chick looks 100 times better than almost all our girls that Kitkat kick wasn't bad think she was one of the first girls that we posted other than that Denver chick > all the rest.
2 Time RealGM 76ers Fantasy Basketball Champ
The Guilty Party
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8

Post#25 » by The Guilty Party » Sun Jan 6, 2008 6:41 pm

Nicole Hurdle is a straight butterface. That said, the girl is far superior to that of the slop we apparently stroll out there during every break in game action.
IggyTheBEaST
RealGM

Post#26 » by IggyTheBEaST » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:04 pm

Sixersftw wrote:here comes the pain. i agree nuggs by 10+

this girl is akward looking. don't know if she is ugly but shes something.

especially the third picture... creepy
Don_eMOCION#31
Rookie

Post#27 » by Don_eMOCION#31 » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:26 pm

Roletagg wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

1) I don't think you know how disrespectful that was.

2) You make no sense. You're neither a Sixers Fan or a Nuggets Fan. You're an Iverson fan.

Yes. You can like more than one team, but at the end of the day your loyalty lies with one. You're confused, do us all a favor and learn who that team is.

do i have to comment this? :roll:

i came over here to wish the best for tonights game and you guys start to shout because someone who likes the sixers too does this? this whole discussion has no sense if you argue like this. forget what i said and watch the game later. maybe your day will get better then.
German Denver Nuggets Blog! http://basketball-blogs.de/nuggets/
UptownPhilly
Analyst
And1: 184

Post#28 » by UptownPhilly » Sun Jan 6, 2008 7:36 pm

1#Don_IguoDalembert#9 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

do i have to comment this? :roll:

i came over here to wish the best for tonights game and you guys start to shout because someone who likes the sixers too does this? this whole discussion has no sense if you argue like this. forget what i said and watch the game later. maybe your day will get better then.

No you don't have to comment. I was just looking for an argument. I was upset when I responded to your post.

I apologize for offending you in any way. Good luck, and hopefully both teams give us a good game.
IversonsMother
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#29 » by IversonsMother » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:47 pm

You people are way too picky with women. If anyone of you were with any one of those girls you wouldn't be spending nearly as much time on this website....

Anyways about the game.. Obviously gonna be a tough game. Denver is a tough place to play. I think we will compete today. In the end they will have too much offense IMO.
The Guilty Party
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#30 » by The Guilty Party » Sun Jan 6, 2008 8:51 pm

IversonsMother wrote:You people are way too picky with women. If anyone of you were with any one of those girls you wouldn't be spending nearly as much time on this website.....

This is flat out funny to me. As the wise man, Chris Rock, once said... every time you see a really attractive woman that looks like she's just about perfect, just know that there's a man out there who is absolutely tired of putting up with her ****.
Cru Thik
Lead Assistant

Post#31 » by Cru Thik » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:01 pm

IversonsMother wrote:You people are way too picky with women. If anyone of you were with any one of those girls you wouldn't be spending nearly as much time on this website....

True but then again you wouldn't be here telling us about it either.
IversonsMother
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#32 » by IversonsMother » Sun Jan 6, 2008 9:59 pm

Cassidy wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

True but then again you wouldn't be here telling us about it either.

That's why you don't hear me complaining about any of them. They are way out of my league.
The Guilty Party
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#33 » by The Guilty Party » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:02 pm

I'm not trying to be a dick but I feel bad for the league you're playing in then. Seriously, these girls (Sixers' Dancers) are nice girls but they aren't winning any beauty contests anytime soon.
Cru Thik
Lead Assistant

Post#34 » by Cru Thik » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:03 pm

IversonsMother wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

That's why you don't hear me complaining about any of them. They are way out of my league.

Yeah I think it's given any of these girls are out of our leagues for the amount of time we spend talking about the 76ers.

But I kinda ment it in a different way but all joking. :wink:
emptygator
Rookie
And1: 43

Post#35 » by emptygator » Sun Jan 6, 2008 10:48 pm

im pretty sure the sixers have the worst quality girls in the league...its not that there that bad looking... its just that there expected to be banging...

my suggestion to sixers management is to trash the dance team and just get some traditional cheerleaders...people really dont care how good they dance, they only really care about sex appeal...and its much easier for the franchise to find quality cheerleaders than dancers
Sixerscan
Senior Mod - 76ers
Senior Mod - 76ers
And1: 16,082

Post#36 » by Sixerscan » Sun Jan 6, 2008 11:47 pm

Wow, Minny is 4-29. On pace for 10 wins.
The Guilty Party
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#37 » by The Guilty Party » Sun Jan 6, 2008 11:52 pm

Say what you want about Kevin McHale... but the Wolves seem to rebuilding the way most of us wanted the Sixers to do it last year. They have Jefferson (a player a lot of us wanted for Iverson) and they appear headed toward a top 3 pick in this draft. I also believe they own the rights to the Heat pick unless it's a lottery pick which it will be.
freshie2
RealGM
And1: 599

Post#38 » by freshie2 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 12:51 am

Says a lot about Garnett. The Sixers lose Iverson, and the team really was only minimally impacted...the Wolves lose KG, get the a much better player back in Al Jeff, and are horrible.

I watched them a little today, and they really are young and lost at this point. If they get the #1 pick, they could be one of the teams that would take Rose over Beasley. They have some wing players and Jefferson, but really need a PG and Center.
Hewy29
Pro Prospect

Post#39 » by Hewy29 » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:12 am

i need this game to make me happy tonight guys. Titans just loss to the damn Chargers and i am pissed. I dont care what happens in this game, I just want to see a lot of Thaddeus and less of either Carney or Green.
Ravi
Sophomore

Post#40 » by Ravi » Mon Jan 7, 2008 1:14 am

Less Gordan

Return to Philadelphia 76ers