Post#1121 » by the_process » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:40 pm

Negrodamus wrote:Chris Paul
Andrew Wiggins
2025 1st

for

Tobi
RoCo
Kork

Warriors get 3 expiring contracts and a starter (Tobi) to switchup their spiraling season before it's too late. We take on 2 years of ancient CP3 and take a risk on 4 years of Wiggins. But the first would be vital for a big trade in the next year. Same with CP3s contract.

I find it hard to believe that the Wiggins we're watching this season is the final form. I think he's still going through something and perhaps a fresh start will get him back on track. Plus he's been on a tear the past few games. CP3 also provides an actual PG on the team that can run an offense.

It would have to be the GSW 26 1st in a trade right now.

If this is a possibility, Morey should get it done.

They would still be able to get PJ Washington or Jerami Grant and have assets left over.
davesilver
Junior
And1: 206

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1122 » by davesilver » Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:37 pm

the_process wrote:
Andrew Wiggins
2025 1st

for

Tobi
RoCo
Kork

Warriors get 3 expiring contracts and a starter (Tobi) to switchup their spiraling season before it's too late. We take on 2 years of ancient CP3 and take a risk on 4 years of Wiggins. But the first would be vital for a big trade in the next year. Same with CP3s contract.

I find it hard to believe that the Wiggins we're watching this season is the final form. I think he's still going through something and perhaps a fresh start will get him back on track. Plus he's been on a tear the past few games. CP3 also provides an actual PG on the team that can run an offense.

It would have to be the GSW 26 1st in a trade right now.

If this is a possibility, Morey should get it done.

They would still be able to get PJ Washington or Jerami Grant and have assets left over.

Kinda brilliant. Then route

Wiggins, Morris, '24 FRP, '26 FRP, '26 FRP via LAC, '28 FRP, '30 FRP for Clarkson and Lauri

Maxey Melton Batum Lauri Embiid

CP Clarkson Oubre Batum Reed
SixthStreet
Sixth Man
And1: 1,584

Post#1123 » by SixthStreet » Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:40 am

Negrodamus wrote:https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vRmbbx8oZsk

There also seems to be some beef between CP3 and Bev, so there's that lol.

One of my favorite player rants of recency.

Read on Twitter
Decipher
Rookie
And1: 993

Post#1124 » by Decipher » Thu Feb 1, 2024 12:00 am

Andrew Wiggins
2025 1st

for

Tobi
RoCo
Kork

CP3 is non guaranteed for next season

I am no cap expert but can’t he simply be waived which effectively makes him an expiring?
PhillyFan11
Bench Warmer
And1: 472

Post#1125 » by PhillyFan11 » Thu Feb 1, 2024 12:48 am

Sixers out: Morris, Covington, Korkmaz, Springer, OKC ‘26 1st, ‘24 2nd
Sixers in: Bogdanovic and Issac

Magic out: Fultz, Issac, ‘25 1st, and ‘28 pick swap
Magic in: Murray and Covington

Hawks out: Murray and Bogdanovic
Hawks in: Morris, Fultz, Korkmaz, Springer, ‘25 1st via Orl, ‘26 1st via Phil, ‘28 pick swap via Orl, and ‘24 2nd via Phil
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,811

Post#1126 » by the_process » Thu Feb 1, 2024 3:38 pm

Too soon to start posting Embiid trades?
MoeGreene
Junior
And1: 137

Post#1127 » by MoeGreene » Fri Feb 2, 2024 3:19 am

Mikal Bridges :lol:

the_process wrote:Too soon to start posting Embiid trades?
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,792

Post#1128 » by 76ciology » Fri Feb 2, 2024 4:09 am

I think its way too soon.

I also believe that the best time to trade a player is when you dont feel like trading him. Thats when you get his peak value.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
Bum Adebayo
General Manager
And1: 4,074

Post#1129 » by Bum Adebayo » Fri Feb 2, 2024 11:33 am

76ciology wrote:

I also believe that the best time to trade a player is when you dont feel like trading him. Thats when you get his peak value.

It's what I've been saying all this time, you have a player that is very injury prone, gets injured in playoffs most of the time AND is a playoffs underperformer even when healthy. It was a no brainer move to trade him after winning MVP, the haul would've been MASSIVE, another team would've hoped they can fix his playoffs woes with better coaching.
ExplosionsInDaSky
RealGM
And1: 4,613

Post#1130 » by ExplosionsInDaSky » Fri Feb 2, 2024 12:15 pm

Bum Adebayo wrote:
76ciology wrote:

It's what I've been saying all this time, you have a player that is very injury prone, gets injured in playoffs most of the time AND is a playoffs underperformer even when healthy. It was a no brainer move to trade him after winning MVP, the haul would've been MASSIVE, another team would've hoped they can fix his playoffs woes with better coaching.

MASSIVE? Like how MASSIVE? Elephant sized massive? Or fat person plate at a buffet massive?
Bum Adebayo
General Manager
And1: 4,074

Post#1131 » by Bum Adebayo » Fri Feb 2, 2024 12:25 pm

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:
76ciology wrote:

MASSIVE? Like how MASSIVE? Elephant sized massive? Or fat person plate at a buffet massive?

Massive enough to rebuild properly, we were going nowhere anyway, always losing in the 2nd round and with no real prospect of this changing anytime soon. The process was all about stopping being in the treadmill, so rebuilding was really the no brainer move.
the_process
RealGM

Post#1132 » by the_process » Fri Feb 2, 2024 1:30 pm

ExplosionsInDaSky wrote:
Bum Adebayo wrote:
76ciology wrote:

That is insensitive to elephants. :lol:
the_process
RealGM

Post#1133 » by the_process » Fri Feb 2, 2024 2:20 pm

Dup post
the_process
RealGM

Post#1134 » by the_process » Fri Feb 2, 2024 2:20 pm

NYK gets Poku and Tyus
OKC gets Harris, Korkmaz, and Melton
PHI gets Fournier, Grimes, Micic, Bertans, and 2025 1st returned
WSH gets Dort
the_process
RealGM

Post#1135 » by the_process » Fri Feb 2, 2024 4:54 pm

Credit to HW.

CHI gets Wiggins, Covington, and 26 OKC 1st
GSW gets Morris and Okeke
ORL gets Korkmaz, House, Craig, 24 NYK 2nd, and 27 PHI 2nd
PHI gets DeRozan, Drummond, and Santos
Stanford
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,973

Post#1136 » by Stanford » Fri Feb 2, 2024 4:55 pm

the_process wrote:Credit to HW.

What is the point of this?
the_process
RealGM

Post#1137 » by the_process » Fri Feb 2, 2024 5:00 pm

Stanford wrote:
the_process wrote:Credit to HW.

What is the point of this?

Trying to stay competitive now while maintaining flexibility for the summer.

Also as always, ducking the tax.
brannigan73
Rookie
And1: 652

Post#1138 » by brannigan73 » Fri Feb 2, 2024 8:17 pm

They arent' trading Embiid. Players of Embiid's status dont get traded unless they want out and unless he is hiding it I've never seen anything to indicate he wants out. Here is a fantasy trade though. Embiid for Jalen Williams, Lou Dort, and as many firsts as we can get from OKC at least four and swaps. I honestly think the Sixers could rebuild in no time with Williams, Dort, Maxey core. I think Embiid could work just fine with Holmgren both can handle the ball and shoot 3's and can stagger them at various times. That would be an amazing core of SGA, Giddy, Embiid, and Holmgren.
Haset603
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#1139 » by Haset603 » Fri Feb 2, 2024 8:24 pm

I know this guy is/was a POS but are we all completely against Miles Bridges? If not why not try to grab him and PJ Washington for a 1st and filler (maybe a swap or 2nds thrown in). Also make a play for Brogdon (Or Caruso if available) with another pick and filler.

The only pick I would not trade is the ‘28 pick from the clippers. Unless LM or Mikal become available.

Maxey, Brogdon, Bev
Brogdon, Melton
Bridges, Batum
Toby, PJ
Embiid, Reed
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,571

Post#1140 » by youngcrev » Sat Feb 3, 2024 12:26 pm

Haset603 wrote:I know this guy is/was a POS but are we all completely against Miles Bridges? If not why not try to grab him and PJ Washington for a 1st and filler (maybe a swap or 2nds thrown in). Also make a play for Brogdon (Or Caruso if available) with another pick and filler.

The only pick I would not trade is the ‘28 pick from the clippers. Unless LM or Mikal become available.

Maxey, Brogdon, Bev
Brogdon, Melton
Bridges, Batum
Toby, PJ
Embiid, Reed

I am against it.

And as gross as it sounds to throw it out there...
Spoiler:
I don't think he's good enough to deal with that ****. You're gonna deal with all the BS for a player that worse than Tobias?

Also, if it's a series of deals that eats up our cap space, he's not gonna approve the deal anyway. Need cap space to be able to re-sign him, and without that he's not giving up his bird rights.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers