Transfer Thread 12- Summer 2019 Window

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

Wisky4life
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,079

Re: Transfer Thread 12- Summer 2019 Window 

Post#281 » by Wisky4life » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:17 am

Now that ManU has 3 signings. Sell Lukaku and Darmian and give me Pepe' and Longstaff to round it all out.
“We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.” –Jason Kidd
mas1977
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#282 » by mas1977 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:46 pm

When de ligt transfer is completed Ajax will most likely sign Mexican international edson alvarez as his replacement. Anyone here who has seen him play?
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,661

Post#283 » by Baphomet » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Trippier to Atletico for £20m

Talented player but I can't help but feel like he'll drive Simeone mad
Det the Threat
Head Coach
And1: 356

Post#284 » by Det the Threat » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:19 pm

Marcus Thuram from Guingamp to Mönchengladbach for 9 - 10 mil euros.

Read on Twitter
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#285 » by Baphomet » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:47 pm

Fekir to Betis for around 20m euros. Bargain price.

Could mean that Lo Celso's departure from Betis is imminent.
gh123
Sixth Man
And1: 1,197

Post#286 » by gh123 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:51 am

Yep, deligt is absolute trash, simply unplayable. I think a loan to Seria B might be good for him.
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#287 » by Baphomet » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:04 pm

gh123 wrote:Yep, deligt is absolute trash, simply unplayable. I think a loan to Seria B might be good for him.

That seems like a kneejerk reaction after what, a couple preseason games?
gh123
Sixth Man

Post#288 » by gh123 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:20 am

Baphomet wrote:
gh123 wrote:Yep, deligt is absolute trash, simply unplayable. I think a loan to Seria B might be good for him.

Nah, he wasn't good in CL either. Hope he gets his crap together, coz we paid top bucks for him. Demiral looked amazing yesterday, so far our best defender with Chiellini.
And lol at Spurs offering 80 pounds for Dybala, the dude is bad and he doesn't fit APL style at all, his foot speed and decision making is too slow. His free kicks and corners are elite though, also crossing, but that's it.
The_Brecht
Starter
And1: 903

Post#289 » by The_Brecht » Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:19 pm

The heat is getting to people here I see.
Slamming De Ligt and Dybala.
West-Flemish for behinners:

- Dust means thirsty.
remi_222
Pro Prospect
And1: 661

Post#290 » by remi_222 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:17 pm

neymar wont leave this yr !

Areola
Kehrer Marquinhos Silva Bernat
Gueye Verratti Herrera
Neymar Cavani M'Bappe

Bulka, Meunier, Kimpembe, Diallo, Kurzawa, Sarabia, Di Maria, Paredes, Dagba, Bakker, N'soki

Compare to past yrs, we do have a bench now !!
gh123
Sixth Man

Post#291 » by gh123 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:23 am

The_Brecht wrote:The heat is getting to people here I see.
Slamming De Ligt and Dybala.

I've watched at least 80% of all Juve games since Dybala arrived, trust me, most of our fans don't like him. He's Giovinco on max settings.
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#292 » by HIF » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:26 am

remi_222 wrote:neymar wont leave this yr !

Areola
Gueye Verratti Herrera
Neymar Cavani M'Bappe

Bulka, Meunier, Kimpembe, Diallo, Kurzawa, Sarabia, Di Maria, Paredes, Dagba, Bakker, N'soki

A bench but no balls.

CL QF exit again?
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
remi_222
Pro Prospect

Post#293 » by remi_222 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:10 pm

HIF wrote:

Areola
Gueye Verratti Herrera
Neymar Cavani M'Bappe

A bench but no balls.

CL QF exit again?

Focus on your team Leicester city who's selling everybody ...
HIF
RealGM

Post#294 » by HIF » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:26 pm

remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:

Areola
Gueye Verratti Herrera
Neymar Cavani M'Bappe

A bench but no balls.

CL QF exit again?

:lol:

I wish. We haven't sold anyone.

We have bought Tielemans, Perez and Justin though.

PSG are one of the highest funded teams in the world and yet they can't even make the CL Semis. Little Leicester have made the QFs too - you don't think that's good enough for PSG do you? PSG it's CL title or nothing in my opinion.

remi_222
Pro Prospect

Post#295 » by remi_222 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:14 pm

HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:
A bench but no balls.

CL QF exit again?

PSG are one of the highest funded teams in the world and yet they can't even make the CL Semis. Little Leicester have made the QFs too - you don't think that's good enough for PSG do you? PSG it's CL title or nothing in my opinion.

Of course they cant make it just as much as Man City !
In order to run fast, you gotta learn how to walk correctly and that's what we're doing now.
The come back of Leonardo is crucial because many players saw PSG as a vacation resorts, but there wasnt any authority towards players. Leonardo is already bringing the fact that the institution is always more important than players, and we can verify it now with how the club is handling Neymar's situation : he stays untill a club is able to give 222M euros, nobody can so he'll stay !
I absolutely understand the anger towards PSG nowadays, but dont forget that in the 90' the Spanish KINg was paying Real Madrid' debt, Barcelona is guilty of corruption, Man City as well, ... etc
In one way or another corruption always existed in Soccer, but it always had been white dudes in suits ! Now they are arabic, muslims and suddently everyone is shocked to see them doing the same things than people were doing in the past !
Its a business !
HIF
RealGM

Post#296 » by HIF » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:51 pm

remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:

In order to run fast, you gotta learn how to walk correctly and that's what we're doing now.
The come back of Leonardo is crucial because many players saw PSG as a vacation resorts, but there wasnt any authority towards players. Leonardo is already bringing the fact that the institution is always more important than players, and we can verify it now with how the club is handling Neymar's situation : he stays untill a club is able to give 222M euros, nobody can so he'll stay !
I absolutely understand the anger towards PSG nowadays, but dont forget that in the 90' the Spanish KINg was paying Real Madrid' debt, Barcelona is guilty of corruption, Man City as well, ... etc
In one way or another corruption always existed in Soccer, but it always had been white dudes in suits ! Now they are arabic, muslims and suddently everyone is shocked to see them doing the same things than people were doing in the past !
Its a business !

Man, you've been funded forever, you've been in the CL for years and you just haven't got what it takes.

Last season should have been a gimmee!

You realise that Liverpool and Spurs made the final?

For PSG to have a successful season they need to at least make the CL final. For Leicester to have a successful season we need to make a domectic quarterfinal and finish at least mid table.

remi_222
Pro Prospect

Post#297 » by remi_222 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:05 pm

HIF wrote:
remi_222 wrote:
HIF wrote:

Its a business !

Man, you've been funded forever, you've been in the CL for years and you just haven't got what it takes.

Last season should have been a gimmee!

You realise that Liverpool and Spurs made the final?

For PSG to have a successful season they need to at least make the CL final. For Leicester to have a successful season we need to make a domectic quarterfinal and finish at least mid table.

Of course its not comparable, 2 diff situations in each league !
The lack of authority was the problem, from now on players wont take PSG as a retirement home for their last contract, and in this sense we didnt have what it takes to win !
This season will be different, and even in the communication things have changed from PSG : CL is a goal, but they want to draw a path in order to win it one day!
QSI arrived in 2010 ! City has been more funded that us, and since more time and they havent won it as well !
The example of Liverpool and Tothenham is perfect in a sense that you need warriors, not divas ! Thats why Neymar is now learning a lesson : you cant do whatever you want all the time ! He's gonna stay, suck it up, man up and show that the trio Ney M'Bappe Cavani is enough talent to lead this squad towards progression !
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#298 » by Baphomet » Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:56 pm

Looks like Arsenal are signing Nicolas Pepe for a club record deal. Great player coming off an amazing season, but with Arsenal already having good forwards I wonder if that money would have been better invested in established defenders.
The_Brecht
Starter
And1: 903

Post#299 » by The_Brecht » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:54 am

Baphomet wrote:Looks like Arsenal are signing Nicolas Pepe for a club record deal. Great player coming off an amazing season, but with Arsenal already having good forwards I wonder if that money would have been better invested in established defenders.

We do need some quality on the wing also. Huge transfer if it's true.
As always, I'll only believe it, when it's official.

I also saw reports today that Monaco made an enquiry for Mustafi and we are linked with Ruben Dias and Rugani.
That would be insane.
West-Flemish for behinners:

- Dust means thirsty.
mas1977
Sophomore
And1: 40

Post#300 » by mas1977 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:18 am

gh123 wrote:
Baphomet wrote:

Nah, he wasn't good in CL either. Hope he gets his crap together, coz we paid top bucks for him. Demiral looked amazing yesterday, so far our best defender with Chiellini.
And lol at Spurs offering 80 pounds for Dybala, the dude is bad and he doesn't fit APL style at all, his foot speed and decision making is too slow. His free kicks and corners are elite though, also crossing, but that's it.

I can only laugh at posts like this :lol: :lol: :lol:

You slammed de Ligt when Ajax destroyed Juventus in CL. And now after one or two pre-season games you are slamming him again. Trust me, Juventus is so lucky to have him. He is the best young defender in the world and he will only get better. He's already around level of van Dijk. He will be the best defender at Juve, and it's not even close.

Too bad you don't deserve to have him there.

Return to The General Soccer Board