ImageImageImage

HILL OUT! Appendectomy - 2 weeks

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#21 » by eastsidecrossover » Wed Jan 9, 2008 11:05 pm

this could be a big blessing because I think DA is going to run him into another injury. time off might help him a bit.

I hope to see, but i am not too confident that DA will go into his bench.

Banks is hot right now, lets see if he can continue this and if DA will play him. Lets also see if bell can get his shoot back. Lets see if this gets that huge pu**y doris meow playing up to somewhat of his potential.

I am curious if DA will play one of the rookies, but I doubt that.
ClosAZ
Junior
And1: 0

Post#22 » by ClosAZ » Wed Jan 9, 2008 11:07 pm

I'm guessing Hill getting back in 2 weeks is best case scenario guys. My bud just had one and was out for a month. Of course my friend is a wussy so maybe Hill will get back sooner.

Please expand your bench Coach! Start Diaw in his place and play Barbosa, Banks, Skinner and try Tucker for 10 minutes per game or so. The safe bet is that we see the above 8 play (not Tucker) extended minutes and Mike D torture us having to watch Piatkowski play. We know it won't be Marks so it's either play Amare, Diaw, Marion, Bell, Nash, Barbosa, and Skinner play extened minutes with Banks getting token time. Or Coach deepens the bench allowing Banks more PT and giving Tucker a trial :pray:
impulsenine
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#23 » by impulsenine » Wed Jan 9, 2008 11:19 pm

Or we could just have Nash, Bell, Barbosa, Diaw and Stoudemire have 48 minutes per game.

That's probably what will happen.
Black Jesus 1
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#24 » by Black Jesus 1 » Wed Jan 9, 2008 11:24 pm

ClosAZ wrote:I'm guessing Hill getting back in 2 weeks is best case scenario guys. My bud just had one and was out for a month. Of course my friend is a wussy so maybe Hill will get back sooner.

Recovery time from the operation can vary from person to person. Some will take up to 3 weeks before being completely active. Others it can be a matter of days. Roy Halladay of the Toronto Blue Jays baseball team, recovered from his appendicectomy in under 3 weeks, to return to the mound and win 3 straight games.

----
Doesn't sound like much, but our schedule is rather weak coming up, so I'd give him 3 weeks
nashill
Sixth Man
And1: 20

Post#25 » by nashill » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:41 am

Make it 3-4 weeks to make it closer to playoffs
flanpaw42
Rookie
And1: 6

Post#26 » by flanpaw42 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:44 am

i hope skinner starts. he needs more minutes and it would move marion and amare back where they belomg. plus the stats say that is the best duo for us and i just wanna see how well we can do with some TRADITIONAL ball.
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cash
Veteran
And1: 18

Post#27 » by Cash » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:08 am

It'll be very interesting to see what D'Antoni does with the rotation & the starting lineup.
Robert Sarver: "Hey Suns fans, how's my a** taste?"
Never Fear 33 Is Here
Lead Assistant
And1: 60
Location: DP09 Brotherhood: NF33IH, -SDU-, TASTIC, nevetsov, KPCB34, Frank Lee, Miklo, Rodrizzle, Cash

Post#28 » by Never Fear 33 Is Here » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:29 am

WTFsunsFTW wrote:NF33IH, if I were to sneak into the hospital that's doing the procedure, how much would Grant Hill's appendix be worth to you?

Man that is just wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself. :nonono: :noway:

I'll give ya everyting I own. Except for my Grant Hill stuff.......The wife, the kid. You can have it all.

I had a thought during the game, (after Nash left with a stomach flu) Grant Hill did not need an appendicectomy, the Suns medical department just over-reacted and he actually has/had just a stomach flu. :nod:

:lol:
Props to Kerrsed for the sig
Shzm13
Banned User
And1: 6

Post#29 » by Shzm13 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:35 am

I knew some time on the IR was coming.. Just not like this. NOOOT LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!

Return to Phoenix Suns