ImageImageImage

GM 7: Suns @ Pistons | Sunday | 1:00 PM -Montyzuma's Revenge

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,339

Re: GM 7: Suns @ Pistons | Sunday | 1:00 PM -Montyzuma's Revenge 

Post#101 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:35 pm

Qwigglez wrote:Glad the Spurs are crushing the Raptors, makes me feel better about the Suns. :lol:

Popavich is the GOAT. I absolutely hated him in the 2000s.

That Raptors team is hot garbage. Most overhyped group of up and comers ever.

But ya the Spurs found themselves vs the Suns. They look hyper competitive now.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,761

Post#102 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:36 pm

Maze wrote:Nurk is struggling, but he still does the little intangible things better than Ayton.When DA was checked out, he wasn't giving you anything.

Yes, he is good with some intangibles. Hopefully he stays engaged since that's also been one of his critics' biggest complaints.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#103 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:37 pm

bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:
Want to compare his numbers to any other starting center match up he has had so far? Do Embiid next... or Collins, how about Davis?

I'm talking about THIS GAME bubby. You're in the GameDay thread remember?

Ok bruh, so he is getting outplayed by a 2nd year guy on a bad team. His single best attribute is his passing, you want to tell me he is a good passer I'm with you, he doesn't do anything else well though,

Bruh he screens better than Ayton did and gets to the line more often. They're two totally different types of players. It's not "just passing" but he's Steve Nash compared to DA in that department.

Put me on record saying he'll average 7-8 dimes a game once the team is healthy.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,761

Post#104 » by bwgood77 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:38 pm

bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:
Want to compare his numbers to any other starting center match up he has had so far? Do Embiid next... or Collins, how about Davis?

Ok bruh, so he is getting outplayed by a 2nd year guy on a bad team. His single best attribute is his passing, you want to tell me he is a good passer I'm with you, he doesn't do anything else well though,

He's a good screener.
bwoolf2
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,306

Post#105 » by bwoolf2 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:39 pm

Qwigglez wrote:Glad the Spurs are crushing the Raptors, makes me feel better about the Suns. :lol:

Popavich is the GOAT. I absolutely hated him in the 2000s.

Spurs another team we might be battling with for a playoff spot, West going to be more brutal than I thought
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,268

Post#106 » by Bogyo » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:40 pm

KD going for 40 - we need it to win. Also the whistle is friendly against this yound Piston team.
But I can't wait to see how we look when Gordon and Allen are coming off the bench.
# waiting for the next chapter
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,873

Post#107 » by Qwigglez » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:42 pm

We definitely are going to be at full strength against the Lakers since it's the tourney thing. Well... unless KD gets hurt.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#108 » by Qwigglez » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:44 pm

Please don't allow this team to come back into the game. KD is about to play 40+ minutes.
bwoolf2
Lead Assistant

Post#109 » by bwoolf2 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:45 pm

enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:

Bruh he screens better than Ayton did and gets to the line more often. They're two totally different types of players. It's not "just passing" but he's Steve Nash compared to DA in that department.

Put me on record saying he'll average 7-8 dimes a game once the team is healthy.

Didn't know we traded for our PG. I need my big to rebound and defend he doesn't do either well. But keep selling. And he will be played off the court in the playoffs, he will be iso'd to death.

Just over 2 free throws per gsme so not like it's a parade to the line.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#110 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:47 pm

Vogel self sabotaging big leads again by not using timeouts to blunt the momentum shift. It's like the Monty nightmare all over again.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#111 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:49 pm

bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:

Didn't know we traded for our PG. I need my big to rebound and defend he doesn't do either well. But keep selling. And he will be played off the court in the playoffs, he will be iso'd to death.

Great thx.

Dude is averaging 4 dimes a game with this chitty lineup just imagine when Beal and Booker are out there. That's WHY they brought him in especially in lieu of not having a tradition pg.

But you won't admit to that you just wanna argue.
bwoolf2
Lead Assistant

Post#112 » by bwoolf2 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:49 pm

Big shot by Goodwin
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,268

Post#113 » by Bogyo » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:51 pm

Finally Goodwin hit a 3
# waiting for the next chapter
Maze
Bench Warmer
And1: 966

Post#114 » by Maze » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:52 pm

Refs finally giving KD some respects.Guys step under him all the time, but they usually let it go.
bwoolf2
Lead Assistant

Post#115 » by bwoolf2 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:52 pm

enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:

Great thx.

Dude is averaging 4 dimes a game with this chitty lineup just imagine when Beal and Booker are out there. That's WHY they brought him in especially in lieu of not having a tradition pg.

Stop you can't be the hater you have been on this board about someone I won't mention then sit here and talk about how good Nurk has been when he has been bad. He just has his stats have him as one of the worst starting centers in the league. Can't have it both ways man.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#116 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:56 pm

That Thompson kid is a future stud.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#117 » by enigmatics » Sun Nov 5, 2023 9:56 pm

bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:

Great thx.

Stop you can't be the hater you have been on this board about someone I won't mention then sit here and talk about how good Nurk has been when he has been bad. He just has his stats have him as one of the worst starting centers in the league. Can't have it both ways man.

Now you're just being redundant. Move on bubby.
bwoolf2
Lead Assistant

Post#118 » by bwoolf2 » Sun Nov 5, 2023 10:02 pm

enigmatics wrote:
bwoolf2 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
Great thx.

Now you're just being redundant. Move on bubby.

Fair enough, just promise not to call anyone Bubby anymore I don't know what it means but it's weird
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#119 » by Qwigglez » Sun Nov 5, 2023 10:04 pm

What is Jalen Rose doing? Is he being a sideline coach for the Pistons?
schnakenpopanz
General Manager
And1: 2,674

Post#120 » by schnakenpopanz » Sun Nov 5, 2023 10:06 pm

man will jalen rose stand there all game long? if i paid for the seats behind him, i'd go and tell him to sit his ass down
free steve nash!

Return to Phoenix Suns