ImageImageImage

Spurs Facination with Suns Nads

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

dm17415
Head Coach
And1: 172

Post#21 » by dm17415 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:14 pm

UDRIH14 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
well i didnt like some of the responses i got from the sonsfans regarding this game, its not like spursfans a gloating over this win....spurs went into this knowing with this current team after a few bad games didnt look like going to win this game....but the spurs manage to stay close with the suns and delivered when it mattered.

Suns lost because they played badly not because the Spurs played better. Their shots weren't falling throughout the game and that took them off rhythm, when they played the Hawks couple of nights ago they took 81 shots, 15 3pta and 19 fta to score 125 points, last nite they took 71 shots, 21 3pta and 31 fta but only scored 81 points. Spurs defense had nothing to do with that and if it wasn't for Amare missing ft's down the stretch the result would've been different with you guys "bitching" and "making excuses" about the game.

UDRIH14 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-
well ur the one thats still crying over from last years championship run, why dont you try and address ur teams current problems and try fixing them b4 pointing fingers and makn excuses. Thats what seperates a championship contender to a pretender, so how many years do you want the sons to continue become pretenders?

No one is making excuses or pointing fingers at anyone here, the Suns and their fans know what their weaknesses are. But they also know they can win a championship despite those shortcomings. As far as last year the less said the better because we all know how dirty/cheat players/teams can become to win titles, but thats one thing Suns won't stoop down to.
pidi
Veteran
And1: 143

Post#22 » by pidi » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:29 pm

this discussion is an example for the high spirit of the spurs fans....
i don

Props to the great one
And1: 1,322

Post#23 » by Biff » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:31 pm

Case in point. When Duncan fouled Amare on that layup at the end(where Amare missed the god damn FT), he threw his arms up and acted bewildered like he always does. Seriously man, have some god damn dignity. It was clearly a foul and couldn't even be argued that it wasn't.

NBA superstars are some of the biggest crybabies ever.
"Now everybody wanna play for the heat and the Lakers? Let's go back to being competitive and going at these peoples!" - Kevin Durant
pidi
Veteran
And1: 143

Post#24 » by pidi » Fri Feb 1, 2008 6:40 pm

yeah but the spurs are the biggest crybabies, man, i realy like the big fundemantel, he is a real star... but at the same time i hate the alltime discussing on every foul against him... he cries everytime....
and i do not have to talk about bowen or nosibilly... or do i have to??
but thats ok, we

Props to the great one
And1: 3

Post#25 » by guaves13 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 7:01 pm

Alot of guys argue fouls but it seems like every one of the Spurs players argue EVERY call. Our guys whine a little too but we don't foul nearly as much as SA. Trouble is, the league looks the other way because they have a defensive rep. I am convinced that Bowen fouls almost EVERY time down the court. The league lets him get away with exactly what they have promised to crack down upon. That is riding guys on the perimeter with body and hands. He does it to Steve every game and I bet Steve just wants to kick HIM in the nads.
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#26 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 10:47 pm

agreed

i couldnt believe that off arm foul they called skinner for, then duncan did it 2 plays in a row after that with no call

also the replay clearly showed skinner didnt touch him

amares 1st and 3rd fouls were jokes too

duncan just whinges like a lost little dog, i recognize he is a great player, but i have such a hard time respecting him when i see him complaining on CLEAR fouls

i love the one where he whinged that he was "jumping straight up and amare jumped into him" LMAO he was jumping forward and amare had been called for 2 softer than that at the other end already!

crazy

is it time....

yeah i think it is

ill go get it...........
-SDU-
RealGM
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#27 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 10:50 pm

spurs next draft pick?

dm17415
Head Coach
And1: 172

Post#28 » by dm17415 » Fri Feb 1, 2008 10:52 pm

-SDU- wrote:spurs next draft pick?

(picture)

LOL. Expect to see him in 2021 after spending 147141454515151514 years in some unknown town in Europe perfecting the Spurs craft and carrying on the tradition.
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#29 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 1, 2008 10:55 pm

might go train here for a while, its where manu parker and bowen learnt their craft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVim7rjfKOQ

Return to Phoenix Suns