Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,891

Re: Welcome Jusuf Nurkić 

Post#201 » by Qwigglez » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:49 am

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:It's funny that these guys are arguing about Nurkic , trying to pretend he is a better player. We all know Nurkic isn't a better player. Like stop arguing that. If you have a 12 pt 13 rpg Ayton on this team. Suns would have a better record. The issue is that money, want, and fit. Ayton wanted out, Booker and KD didn't want him here.

MOVE ON

LOL.

Drugs are bad.

Dude I would love to meet up with you and go to a SUNS Game. I will get us floor seats in the new year. Message me. I would love to see you in person, and actually have a conversation.

WTF...
All enigmatics does is argue with you. Take me to the game man. Go Ayton go! Boo Nurkic. :D
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 851

Post#202 » by KdoubleDees23 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:27 am

Qwigglez wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
LOL.

Drugs are bad.

Dude I would love to meet up with you and go to a SUNS Game. I will get us floor seats in the new year. Message me. I would love to see you in person, and actually have a conversation.

WTF...
All enigmatics does is argue with you. Take me to the game man. Go Ayton go! Boo Nurkic. :D

I would love to see this lil man in person who talks a tough game and laugh at him
sunsbum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,819

Post#203 » by sunsbum » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:34 am

Qwigglez wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
LOL.

Drugs are bad.

WTF...
Yea i was gunna say this sounds more like an undercover threat. poor guy.
I hate this team.
enigmatics
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,339

Post#204 » by enigmatics » Mon Nov 13, 2023 3:13 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:It's funny that these guys are arguing about Nurkic , trying to pretend he is a better player. We all know Nurkic isn't a better player. Like stop arguing that. If you have a 12 pt 13 rpg Ayton on this team. Suns would have a better record. The issue is that money, want, and fit. Ayton wanted out, Booker and KD didn't want him here.

MOVE ON

LOL.

Drugs are bad.

I don't do bro dates. Stop making it weird.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 15,023

Post#205 » by Saberestar » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:31 am

"It's not like I'm the main player here and just going to take the ball and do whatever I want. Feel like people need to understand I'm here to sacrifice and do all the little stuff and for the game and winning basketball."

Jusuf Nurkic as #Suns win their 4th straight game.

Read on Twitter

I didn’t expect that I would like him so much, the guy is playing very very well his role.
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,977

Post#206 » by Fo-Real » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:51 pm

enigmatics wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
LOL.

Drugs are bad.

I don't do bro dates. Stop making it weird.

:lol: :lol:
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#207 » by enigmatics » Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:58 pm

Saberestar wrote:
"It's not like I'm the main player here and just going to take the ball and do whatever I want. Feel like people need to understand I'm here to sacrifice and do all the little stuff and for the game and winning basketball."

Read on Twitter

I didn’t expect that I would like him so much, the guy is playing very very well his role.

Love it. Didn't mix words either. Dude knows his role and seems to appreciate the opportunity of playing alongside 2 (eventually 3) upper echelon NBA players more than SpectAyton ever did.

They showed that they trust him too - even after his poor start to the game they were still willing to go back to him in the two man game in the 2nd half. With the 4 blocks and 3 dunks in that half you could tell he was locked in.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,660

Post#208 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:16 pm

KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:

MOVE ON

LOL.

Drugs are bad.

I’ll gladly go the Suns game with you. Btw, I’m a yellow belt so if you pull any threatening or gay chit you will suffer. Just a heads up I ain’t playing I mean all business just ask RaisingAZ when we hung out few weeks ago. He seen me fight and was highly impressed .
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,173

Post#209 » by spanishninja » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:18 pm

enigmatics wrote:
Saberestar wrote:

Read on Twitter

Love it. Didn't mix words either. Dude knows his role and seems to appreciate the opportunity of playing alongside 2 (eventually 3) upper echelon NBA players more than SpectAyton ever did.

They showed that they trust him too - even after his poor start to the game they were still willing to go back to him in the two man game in the 2nd half. With the 4 blocks and 3 dunks in that half you could tell he was locked in.

eastern europeans have gone through actual hardship, so they have that drive. not like a certain UofA dude who was just gassed up everywhere he went.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,813

Post#210 » by lilfishi22 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:52 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
LOL.

Drugs are bad.

I’ll gladly go the Suns game with you. Btw, I’m a yellow belt so if you pull any threatening or gay chit you will suffer. Just a heads up I ain’t playing I mean all business just ask RaisingAZ when we hung out few weeks ago. He seen me fight and was highly impressed .

Yellow belt in what?
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#211 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:55 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
KdoubleDees23 wrote:

Yellow belt in what?

Karate
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,149

Post#212 » by handsome salary » Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:04 am

Thanks Nurk for being so physical on the boards, in the paint and getting off shots.
phx#7
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,316

Post#213 » by phx#7 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:05 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

Yellow belt in what?

Karate

lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,813

Post#214 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:27 pm

phx#7 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Yellow belt in what?

Karate

lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#215 » by enigmatics » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:59 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

Yellow belt in what?

Karate

I'm a black belt in Rex Kwon Do.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#216 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:08 pm

enigmatics wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Yellow belt in what?

Karate

I'm a black belt in Rex Kwan Do.

Do you were your country flag attire while fighting?
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#217 » by enigmatics » Fri Nov 24, 2023 1:10 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
enigmatics wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
Karate

I'm a black belt in Rex Kwan Do.

Do you were your country flag attire while fighting?

Dzon Dilindzer
Veteran
And1: 4,167

Post#218 » by Dzon Dilindzer » Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:32 pm

d book with nice words for nurk

Read on Twitter
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#219 » by enigmatics » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:40 pm

RJ looked like he ran straight into a 270lb concrete wall. Nurk is such a load down there - doesn't even need to elevate to block a shot.

It was interesting to see him able to keep up laterally with the NY guards. Perhaps Vogel and his staff have really been working with him on that because he looked like a different player, especially him moving his feet and keeping his center of gravity.

Read on Twitter
enigmatics
Lead Assistant

Post#220 » by enigmatics » Sat Dec 2, 2023 8:33 pm

Atta boy Big Nurrrrrrrrrrrk.

By comparison shooting-wise AD is at 55% (also the league average) and ImaginAyton at 59%.

Glad Nurk has really cleaned that up. His footwork looks a lot better.

Return to Phoenix Suns