Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

tuncaboylu
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#301 » by tuncaboylu » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:43 pm

mkot wrote:
"The Suns whine more than any team in the NBA."

Spurs FTW b!tch.

When you fail to make your girlfriend happy, you are going to blame Spurs I think.

We all saw that your coach and players are whining much more than Spurs. D'antoni is hobbling after every whistle, Nash and Bell was running after refs every no-calls.

You should accept that you're whining too much.
KJ7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2

Post#302 » by KJ7 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:56 pm

tuncaboylu wrote:
When you fail to make your girlfriend happy, you are going to blame Spurs I think.

We all saw that your coach and players are whining much more than Spurs. D'antoni is hobbling after every whistle, Nash and Bell was running after refs every no-calls.

You should accept that you're whining too much.

We are seriously not having a "who whines more" discussion so everyone should tread carefully if you're going to add fuel to this fire.

I don't take too kindly to opposition supporters coming in here and bagging our players/management so randomly either.
-SDU-
RealGM
And1: 30
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#303 » by -SDU- » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 pm

typical spurs fans tho - WTF are they doing in a suns cavs game thread?

trolling?

and i agree KJ, we dont need to get into a who whines more discussion anyways

because we all know the answer ;-)
-SDU-
RealGM
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Post#304 » by -SDU- » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:39 pm

JustMoe wrote:Bell sucks this season, and to be honest, I can understand why most non-Suns fans hate him. He's a loudmouth, and it's a pity he's better at running his mouth than at helping the team.

Did you see that scene where he dribbled through the entire zone - didn't pass - ran to the side line - didn't pass - turnaround jump shot & miss (SURPRISE) - that was honestly one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen.

@JM, this post still gets my "post of the game vote"

thats just pretty crazy given how good he has been this year (as in 2008 - he started the season terribly) Raja is as mike says "the heart and sole of ths team" he has big nutz, likes the huge shot, isnt afraid to mix it up, talk trash, give us an edge that we so desperately need. Too many times we are just pansies, so raja talking trash and backing it up most importantly to me is huge for this team

bron notices it too

Raja Bell led the Suns on offense (27 points) and defense. "He's that player on their team, along with Amar
JustMoe
Assistant Coach
And1: 547

Post#305 » by JustMoe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 pm

So it's still haunting you, hm buddy? :lol:

Well, as you can see a few pages before this one, I realized how good he did during the game. And I never questioned his abilities as a defender. But it's true: I ran my mouth about him. Why? Because I got frustrated about how badly our team played during the first half (AGAIN), and about watching him choke up some shots at the beginning of the game, the same stuff that makes me dislike Barbs. I don't regard Bell as our #1 (or even #3) option on offense, and some of the scenes, especially the one I pointed out, drove me mad. That's all.
Furthermore I still think that his behavior towards the Cavs bench was unnecessary and that he's a trash talker, something that really annoys me about players in general. To each his own, I guess.

So, did I overreact during the game? Yip, I did, but I'm not the only one who has ever done that.
See, I don't share your optimism regarding our team, and I also don't think that in order to be a Suns fan, I have to love every single player on the roster. I don't do that, and Bell's not the only guy on our roster I don't like. There are also players on the Raptors I don't like, as well as on my favorite soccer- and whatever-teams.
Raptors fan through good and (mostly) bad times since 1995

2019: The year hell froze over
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#306 » by -SDU- » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:47 pm

i dont love every suns player either

but bell is one of my favourites

i guess we like different things, i like trash talk and well placed / timed arrogance etc

just like me

haha, no, im too good to be arrogant ;-)
JustMoe
Assistant Coach

Post#307 » by JustMoe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 pm

See, and I'm way too arrogant to accept anyone else's arrogance - that's the difference...btw: you suck ;)

mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,425

Post#308 » by mkot » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:22 pm

JustMoe wrote:Furthermore I still think that his behavior towards the Cavs bench was unnecessary and that he's a trash talker

So he yelled STFU to the Cavs bench and he's a trash talker? Big deal, I think that was the best moment in the game. You know, no one would tell someone to STFU if that someone isn't talking something to him. I'm glad he didn't back down and tell those scrubs to STFU. And you know, you don't call Raja is a trash talker when you have Amare on your team. But seriously, I had never thought about Raja being a trash talker. He just go out and play basketball night in and night out. Trash talk isn't in his game. Not one bit. So JustMoe, I know it was at the heat moment of the game where the whole team pretty much played like crap and you were mad, but you really had lost your mind when you say Raja is a trash talker.
Black Jesus 1
Banned User

Post#309 » by Black Jesus 1 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 pm

Wait, when did he do this "STFU" to the Cavs bench? I wanna rewatch that..lol
JustMoe
Assistant Coach

Post#310 » by JustMoe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 pm

May be true, mkot. Maybe it's just that I don't like him too much (it's not like I hate him about as much as Vince Carter, btw ;)) and I overreacted because I was pissed. This probably was a situation where I thought that this was something I noticed about him before thought it wasn't. Guess I was wrong here, and that's it.

-SDU-
RealGM

Post#311 » by -SDU- » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 pm

JustMoe wrote:See, and I'm way too arrogant to accept anyone else's arrogance - that's the difference...btw: you suck ;)

of course i suck, how else am i supposed to drink through a straw? :dontknow:
JustMoe
Assistant Coach

Post#312 » by JustMoe » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:35 pm

-SDU- wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

of course i suck, how else am i supposed to drink through a straw? :dontknow:

:rofl: Damn Aussie, stop being a wiseacre!

mkot
RealGM
And1: 1,425

Post#313 » by mkot » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:31 am

Black Jesus 1 wrote:Wait, when did he do this "STFU" to the Cavs bench? I wanna rewatch that..lol

Yea I think it was in the 1st half where we were down 15 or something like that. Not sure what he exactly said (STFU? F off?) but he looked pissed and was fierce and when it's all said and done he knocked down 6 threes and help his team to win. He truly is a warrior...man, only if some of the other guys on this team had half the toughness, fight and heart Raja did...
KJ7
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#314 » by KJ7 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 am

I'll be the first to admit that I was starting to lose faith in Bell and thought his best days might be behind him.

I'd still like to see him ramp up his D a little but his shooting has been first class and he's starting to get that swagger back at both ends of the floor. He's just automatic when the ball comes to him now. A month ago he had to think about it.
Black Jesus 1
Banned User

Post#315 » by Black Jesus 1 » Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:05 am

Yea, he's been lights out as of late.
-SDU-
RealGM

Post#316 » by -SDU- » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:44 am

i was starting to worry about bell, but he is back with a vengeance now

check his last 7 games, he has scored more than 15 points in each of them including 3 20+ point games and in his last 5 games his lowest score is 18

Return to Phoenix Suns