ImageImageImage

Game 33 vs Trailblazers

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,660

Re: Game 33 vs Trailblazers 

Post#41 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Jan 2, 2024 12:22 pm

NE1Care wrote:These Game threads are sparse.
I know it has been disappointing around here but let's keep our chins up. Go Suns!!

Don’t worry something BIG is on its way. I promise it’s coming don’t know when, but it’s coming soon.

King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,275

Post#42 » by King4Day » Tue Jan 2, 2024 1:24 pm

The takeaway I took from Bol yesterday was, while out there with the rotation guys, he didn't force things. He apparently made poor decisions in Orlando which led to big games but nothing that led to true winning.
Yesterday, it felt like he was in the flow of the offense.

Backup center position is wide open. If given the chance, it could be there for the taking for him. Would be nice if he does. If not, at the very least, maybe he builds a little trade value.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,779

Post#43 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Jan 2, 2024 11:28 pm

I know it has been disappointing around here but let's keep our chins up. Go Suns!!

It's the holiday period and people are away so it usually gets a bit quiet during this time. It'll pick up again
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
TeamTragic
General Manager
And1: 6,036

Post#44 » by TeamTragic » Tue Jan 2, 2024 11:37 pm

King4Day wrote:The takeaway I took from Bol yesterday was, while out there with the rotation guys, he didn't force things. He apparently made poor decisions in Orlando which led to big games but nothing that led to true winning.
Yesterday, it felt like he was in the flow of the offense.

Backup center position is wide open. If given the chance, it could be there for the taking for him. Would be nice if he does. If not, at the very least, maybe he builds a little trade value.

Bol outperformed Booker last night.

That is a huge deal
SlovenianDragon
Head Coach
And1: 11,173

Post#45 » by SlovenianDragon » Wed Jan 3, 2024 6:11 am

lilfishi22 wrote:

It's the holiday period and people are away so it usually gets a bit quiet during this time. It'll pick up again

Also when we are winning there isnt much to complain about...

The internet is for whining.
sunsbum
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,805

Post#46 » by sunsbum » Wed Jan 3, 2024 7:44 am

lilfishi22 wrote:

more like we are on a 3 game winning steak. the wet blanket club don't hang around at high noon.
I hate this team.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,990

Post#47 » by Saberestar » Wed Jan 3, 2024 8:15 am

sunsbum wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:

more like we are on a 3 game winning steak. the wet blanket club don't hang around at high noon.

Even better...4 winning streak.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,660

Post#48 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Jan 3, 2024 11:37 am

Saberestar wrote:
sunsbum wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:It's the holiday period and people are away so it usually gets a bit quiet during this time. It'll pick up again

Even better...4 winning streak.

Even better, I am from the future and the Suns have just defeated the pesky Clippers 117-115 behind Booker’s 41 points. Just leaving the game the fans around me continue to yell “ Beat LA! Beat LA!

Return to Phoenix Suns