ImageImageImage

Ayton: Post Suns Haters

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 8,309

Re: Ayton: Post Suns Haters 

Post#401 » by Calvin Klein » Wed Dec 6, 2023 11:30 am

RTG HD wrote:I still think both teams did well in the Toumani Camara / Grayson Allen trade. I think some other parts may have been included.

:lol: I think Nurk has been pretty good overall. It won’t matter in the end though. The roster we have was built by a spoilt toddler.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,660

Post#402 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Dec 6, 2023 12:11 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:
RTG HD wrote:I still think both teams did well in the Toumani Camara / Grayson Allen trade. I think some other parts may have been included.

:lol: I think Nurk has been pretty good overall. It won’t matter in the end though. The roster we have was built by a spoilt toddler.

Can’t wait for spoiled toddler to bring in Dwight and Westbrook next season to add some veterans to the party. He has enough money to acquire any player he desires even if they don’t fit the system. :roll:
RTG HD
Rookie
And1: 741

Post#403 » by RTG HD » Wed Dec 6, 2023 5:51 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:

Well I don't know anything about this spoiled toddler but if the Suns can get fully healthy I think they are a legit threat with all that talent.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#404 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Dec 6, 2023 9:26 pm

RTG HD wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:

Well I don't know anything about this spoiled toddler but if the Suns can get fully healthy I think they are a legit threat with all that talent.

Legit threat to do what exactly? Attempt to get past Nuggets or Lakers who have significant team chemistry unlike us? Those two teams played together for many years, meanwhile Ishbia formed the avengers in hoping they cause chaos once playoffs roll around. That never happened for Heat in 2010 and won’t happen in this instance. Maybe next year if we had a few good defenders who can actually shoot and a pg.. but this season is definitely a lost cause. Beal won’t come in and change the entire team chemistry or pg issues on this team.
RTG HD
Rookie
And1: 741

Post#405 » by RTG HD » Thu Dec 7, 2023 4:04 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:
RTG HD wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:

Legit threat to do what exactly? Attempt to get past Nuggets or Lakers who have significant team chemistry unlike us? Those two teams played together for many years, meanwhile Ishbia formed the avengers in hoping they cause chaos once playoffs roll around. That never happened for Heat in 2010 and won’t happen in this instance. Maybe next year if we had a few good defenders who can actually shoot and a pg.. but this season is definitely a lost cause. Beal won’t come in and change the entire team chemistry or pg issues on this team.

Well you may very well know your home team better than I know them but I think you underestimate the chances of winning a championship with KD, Booker, and Beal. Other teams probably do have better team chemistry right now but it is a long season and talent makes a big difference in the long run.
bigfoot
Suns Forum Anti-Tank Commander
And1: 6,179

Post#406 » by bigfoot » Fri Dec 8, 2023 2:11 am

Rumor has it DA banged his knee on a table while playing video games at 3am. He's missed one NBA game already and is doubtful for the Mavs game. Luka is very disappointed.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#407 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Dec 8, 2023 2:25 am

bigfoot wrote:Rumor has it DA banged his knee on a table while playing video games at 3am. He's missed one NBA game already and is doubtful for the Mavs game. Luka is very disappointed.

Why would Luka care if Ayton plays or not? You’re definitely reaching with your post.
garrick
Head Coach
And1: 3,209

Post#408 » by garrick » Fri Dec 8, 2023 4:53 am

RTG HD wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:
RTG HD wrote:

Well you may very well know your home team better than I know them but I think you underestimate the chances of winning a championship with KD, Booker, and Beal. Other teams probably do have better team chemistry right now but it is a long season and talent makes a big difference in the long run.

KD+Booker is not any better than Booker+Cam+Mikail+DA+CP3.

We lost to Dallas the prior year in the semi conference finals against the Mavs and we lost against the eventual Champion Nuggets in the same conference finals in an equally demoralising elimination game.

Maybe Beal is the X factor here but he needs to be healthy.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 15,023

Post#409 » by Saberestar » Fri Dec 8, 2023 10:56 am

garrick wrote:
RTG HD wrote:
SunsRback4Good wrote:

We lost to Dallas the prior year in the semi conference finals against the Mavs and we lost against the eventual Champion Nuggets in the same conference finals in an equally demoralising elimination game.

Two players against five players??That's not allowed yet.

Without Bradley Beal you can say that Book/Gordon/Allen/KD/Nurk is better than the starting five that you posted, with Beal they just destroy them.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,786

Post#410 » by bwgood77 » Fri Dec 8, 2023 8:03 pm

Saberestar wrote:
garrick wrote:
RTG HD wrote:

Without Bradley Beal you can say that Book/Gordon/Allen/KD/Nurk is better than the starting five that you posted, with Beal they just destroy them.

I'm not so sure. That Suns team, when healthy was a well oiled machine...it was a TEAM. This team is, well, not sure what to call it, but they have their struggles, even with KD and Book healthy. But some people underestimate how good of starters Mikal and Cam were. Paul was also a great leader.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 15,023

Post#411 » by Saberestar » Fri Dec 8, 2023 10:00 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Saberestar wrote:
garrick wrote:

I'm not so sure. That Suns team, when healthy was a well oiled machine...it was a TEAM. This team is, well, not sure what to call it, but they have their struggles, even with KD and Book healthy. But some people underestimate how good of starters Mikal and Cam were. Paul was also a great leader.

That team had a lower ceiling because CP3 started declining, CP3 was key on that team.
DeAndre Ayton
Freshman
And1: 94

Post#412 » by DeAndre Ayton » Tue Jan 2, 2024 6:10 am

i love the haters. :D
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#413 » by Calvin Klein » Tue Jan 2, 2024 11:35 am

Is Ayton still in the league?
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#414 » by Calvin Klein » Tue Jan 2, 2024 11:57 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2344390

popular in this thread
handsome salary
Rookie
And1: 1,149

Post#415 » by handsome salary » Tue Jan 2, 2024 1:12 pm

Nurk makes passes/plays Ayton wouldn't or couldn't even think of...ever.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM

Post#416 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Jan 2, 2024 2:16 pm

handsome salary wrote:Nurk makes passes/plays Ayton wouldn't or couldn't even think of...ever.

Just wait until Ayton figures it out. Remember it usually takes centers much longer for results to come in and once they do he’s gonna become a beast. I’m predicting 24/13/4 assists, 2.7 Blks. Maybe in 3-4 years we’ll see Ayton head to head against Wemby for best player and team out in the west.
Bogyo
Analyst
And1: 2,269

Post#417 » by Bogyo » Tue Jan 2, 2024 6:03 pm

DeAndre Ayton wrote:i love the haters. :D

What you laughing at my dude? Your boy still plays like a bag of asss with week old sweat and dingleberrys - and noone would be talking about him (even here!!! which is saying a lot) if you dont bump this thread... smfh... get a clue and go "dominayte" another board - preferably portland, they will be happy with you :D :D :D
# waiting for the next chapter
sashaturiaf
Veteran
And1: 2,838

Post#418 » by sashaturiaf » Wed Jan 3, 2024 7:53 pm

Why are we still talking about this bum, I like our new center
KdoubleDees23
Rookie
And1: 851

Post#419 » by KdoubleDees23 » Sat Jan 6, 2024 4:13 pm

Guys. I will admit I was wrong about Ayton. Dude is a coward. Had a chance to shine, had a chance to prove everyone wrong. He proved everyone right. He is Lazy, not a leader, and is wasting his potential and athleticism.

I still stand by Nurkic not being a star, and I think Ayton is still better, but Ayton is a chump, and I will not be backing him up anymore. For the price Nurkic > Ayton .
Calvin Klein
RealGM

Post#420 » by Calvin Klein » Sat Jan 6, 2024 7:52 pm

I don't think anybody ever said Nurk is a star. He's been pretty good for his role so far.

What is going on with DA anyways? Is he injured? Will he pull a Bynum and just disappear now that he got his money?

Return to Phoenix Suns