ImageImageImage

OT - Media - Movies, TV, Youtube, Vine, Music, Books, Gaming

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,633

Re: OT - Media - Movies, TV, Youtube, Vine, Music, Books, Gaming 

Post#961 » by SunsRback4Good » Wed Jun 2, 2021 5:45 pm

Anyone seen Blood Father with Mel Gibson & William H Macy? The trailer looks appealing and I enjoy cartel type of movies.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,620

Post#962 » by bwgood77 » Wed Jun 2, 2021 6:56 pm

SunsRback4Good wrote:Anyone seen Blood Father with Mel Gibson & William H Macy? The trailer looks appealing and I enjoy cartel type of movies.

Yeah, I liked it. It also has Starlight from "The Boys" if you've seen that, though she's not as likable, at least for a lot of it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#963 » by bwgood77 » Fri Jun 4, 2021 6:33 am

lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,739

Post#964 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:05 am

Watched Spiderman: No Way Home today. I was super hyped for it but it completely blew away all my expectations and it's by far my favourite MCU film

Go watch it!
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
RaisingArizona
RealGM
And1: 7,210

Post#965 » by RaisingArizona » Sun May 15, 2022 4:38 pm

Anyone else get the Steam Deck?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#966 » by bwgood77 » Sat Jul 2, 2022 10:57 pm

If you need to get away, go watch Terminal List on Prime if you like action shows. It's Pratt's best acting role but there are some great action scenes in every episode, particularly the latter ones. It's a little slow for much of the first episode and some of the 2nd, but stick with it and it gets better and better. Very solid and entertaining.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#967 » by lilfishi22 » Sun Jul 3, 2022 11:43 pm

bwgood77 wrote:If you need to get away, go watch Terminal List on Prime if you like action shows. It's Pratt's best acting role but there are some great action scenes in every episode, particularly the latter ones. It's a little slow for much of the first episode and some of the 2nd, but stick with it and it gets better and better. Very solid and entertaining.

Been waiting to watch that one. I'll wait until they are all out so I can binge.

I find I'm really bad at waiting nowadays. I'm so used to binging that I'd rather wait until an entire series is out before I get into it. I tried to watch a couple of series like Outer Ranges and Slow Horses, both which I enjoyed but when I realised not every episode was out yet and I had to wait, I kind of lose interest and lose my bearings on what happened in the previous episode when they do come out. The only show which I've waited week by week and really enjoyed was Severance, absolutely amazing show.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#968 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jul 4, 2022 12:29 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:If you need to get away, go watch Terminal List on Prime if you like action shows. It's Pratt's best acting role but there are some great action scenes in every episode, particularly the latter ones. It's a little slow for much of the first episode and some of the 2nd, but stick with it and it gets better and better. Very solid and entertaining.

Been waiting to watch that one. I'll wait until they are all out so I can binge.

I find I'm really bad at waiting nowadays. I'm so used to binging that I'd rather wait until an entire series is out before I get into it. I tried to watch a couple of series like Outer Ranges and Slow Horses, both which I enjoyed but when I realised not every episode was out yet and I had to wait, I kind of lose interest and lose my bearings on what happened in the previous episode when they do come out. The only show which I've waited week by week and really enjoyed was Severance, absolutely amazing show.

I wait until they are all out too, but for Terminal List, they all came out Friday (actually late Thursday night).

I waited on Outer Ranger Range and only recently watched Slow Horses and really liked that too.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#969 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Jul 4, 2022 12:39 am

bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:

I wait until they are all out too, but for Terminal List, they all came out Friday (actually late Thursday night).

I waited on Outer Ranger Range and only recently watched Slow Horses and really liked that too.

Oh that's great! I'll give that a go this week

I'll get back onto Slow Horses and Outer Ranges when I find time. Have you watched Severance? That might be my favourite show so far this year, aside from Ted Lasso but I'm also a few years late with that one
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#970 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jul 4, 2022 12:53 am

lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Been waiting to watch that one. I'll wait until they are all out so I can binge.

Oh that's great! I'll give that a go this week

I'll get back onto Slow Horses and Outer Ranges when I find time. Have you watched Severance? That might be my favourite show so far this year, aside from Ted Lasso but I'm also a few years late with that one

Yeah, we were talking about the best shows of the year so far and I said Severance was definitely the best I'd seen this year.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,684

Post#971 » by WeekapaugGroove » Mon Jul 4, 2022 4:25 pm

The Old Man is 4 episodes in and it's fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#972 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jul 4, 2022 9:03 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:The Old Man is 4 episodes in and it's fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app

Definitely plan on watching that when it is finished. It is funny to mention it when we are talking about a big 3 including CP3 and KD.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#973 » by bwgood77 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 5:29 am

I've seen a lot of good things over the last year, and given people are talking about The Walking Dead, which I haven't watched in years, I thought I'd mention a recent one I watched...I've seen better stuff over the last year I think, and don't typically watch animation, but this was a really unique interesting series..

lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#974 » by lilfishi22 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:36 pm

bwgood77 wrote:I've seen a lot of good things over the last year, and given people are talking about The Walking Dead, which I haven't watched in years, I thought I'd mention a recent one I watched...I've seen better stuff over the last year I think, and don't typically watch animation, but this was a really unique interesting series..

I'm not an animation guy normally either but this gives me some Ghost in the Shell vibes which I loved
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#975 » by bwgood77 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:54 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:I've seen a lot of good things over the last year, and given people are talking about The Walking Dead, which I haven't watched in years, I thought I'd mention a recent one I watched...I've seen better stuff over the last year I think, and don't typically watch animation, but this was a really unique interesting series..

I'm not an animation guy normally either but this gives me some Ghost in the Shell vibes which I loved

I still watch 99% non animation but last year I kept hearing great things about this so had to check out this too and really liked it.

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#976 » by bwgood77 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:19 pm

SunsRback4Good
RealGM
And1: 11,633

Post#977 » by SunsRback4Good » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:39 am

bwgood77 wrote:Happy Holidays!